PDA

View Full Version : A little comic I did.

CoV-Shana
Jul 4, 2008, 01:46 PM
After seeing all the funny little comics everyone has done here, I decided to contribute one of my own. Hope it gets a few laughs :).

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p156/masterauron97/Comicbeta.jpg

Thanks goes to Corvin and Heinan for help in making this and also putting up with my efforts into getting the right shots. Thanks again guys ^.^

Adriano
Jul 4, 2008, 01:49 PM
:lol: nice, creative. : D

Mysterious-G
Jul 4, 2008, 04:43 PM
I lol'd. :innocent:
Yeah, thought of this so often, but this seems like it. *laugh*

Rust
Jul 4, 2008, 05:22 PM
I see people are still coming up with new fresh and funny ideas about PSU, which is quite encouraging.
Nice one, Shana. That's pretty much why I don't level my TECHs at all... :wacko: << lies

DamonKatu
Jul 5, 2008, 02:39 PM
Oh lord...thats why their's limits, little one XD Thats funny...

Mimo
Jul 6, 2008, 03:44 AM
tehehe wow thats a good one! im trying to lvl my techs to lvl 31+...
lvling techs is boring sometimes xD
but its going to be worth it when lvl 51 comes out x3

koo comik! \('w')/

W0LB0T
Jul 7, 2008, 12:36 AM
It was kind of funny. but I didn't laugh. that's due to the fact I have a Titanium funny bone. (I have a very high resilience to funnies due to my constant exposure to them. Hell! I don't even think my comic is funny)

Pro tips:
frame1: A double greeting. that just off to me. it should have been
Heinan: Hey Shana! what's up
Shana: I just got Foie to lvl51, you guys wanna see it?
also to skip down to the next line in a speech bubble press Alt and Enter
not a lot of people know this. it looks much better than using spaces to fill out the speech bubble.
NEVER! EVER! resize a screenshot. It makes every thing look out of proportion and its more obvious than a soccer riot.

Frame 2: where's Corvin's face?

Frame 3: Perfect!
to make it even more funny Heinan should of said "AH! The goggles do nothing" just because those glasses look like goggles to me.

Constructive criticism. don't take it the wrong way.

CoV-Shana
Jul 7, 2008, 10:14 AM
Oh, I'm no newbie to constructive criticism. Thanks for the tips, but I already kinda knew that stuff. In fact, I was trying to get the right screenshot for each but there were some time constraints and I really don't like eating up other people's time. (We went through four or five takes with each shot except the last) I even tried editing the chat bubbles by moving them around but it just didn't look right.

I have plans for making another one eventually and I hope to be a little more organized, so I'll keep the advice in mind and try to make more then just a three panel comic next time. :)