PDA

View Full Version : Help with drops

laser801
Jul 4, 2008, 03:25 PM
I am a purplenum HUmar and i was wondering if it was possible for me to find an ogrepower somewhere from a box or a monster. i have heard that because i am a purplenum i cannot find these...i need to know the truth

DC_PLAYER
Jul 4, 2008, 03:32 PM
yes you can most likely find it since they are not rare items latter in the game, the only advice is for you to play vhard mode since that's basicly the difficulty where they apear.

Ranmaru
Jul 4, 2008, 04:23 PM
So hopeufully you are around vhard, if not, don't worry about the weapon until you get there. Ask a friend who might have a higher level Hunter to give you a few weapons too help you out. I was on normal, and my friend had given me a bloody arts, a brionac, and a varista! For that, I thank him. Now that I have reached Vhard, I keep finding them, sadly. :(

laser801
Jul 4, 2008, 11:58 PM
ok...one more thing...wat should I be wearing as a lvl 60 HUmar. Right now I have g assassin sabers, 4 slot absorb armor with 4 general powers, and a phsycic barrier. Is there going to be better things for my hunter? If so wat r they

DC_PLAYER
Jul 5, 2008, 08:00 AM
The armor is going to improve, the general powers are going to be replaced by other units and eventually you won't need so much po units.
the barrier will be replaced by other stuff, maybe ultimate shield and eventually by rare barriers/shields.

lvl up your mag.

there are so many stuff you can find, vhard and ultimate will give you lot's and lot's of equips to chose from.

Splash
Jul 5, 2008, 04:49 PM
The Psychic Barrier is outdue. By that level you should be able to use a Divinity Barrier instead. Unless you have a rare shield in which it is usually better than it in the long run anyways.

Consider using a Yamato instead. 1/16 Very Hard Dragon drop rate.

Ranmaru
Jul 5, 2008, 04:52 PM
"Dragon I refuse to take 2000 meseta!!!!" D: I want Yamato :(

Hehe, I have a Secret Gear, which has higher defense than most shields that I could use around my level. :P

concussionman
Jul 5, 2008, 10:03 PM
To find an Ogre/Power i would suggest doing Temple runs, I seem to find quite a few in there.