PDA

View Full Version : True Darkness Rare Hunt

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 04:36 PM
Im most likely going to hit lvl 85 tonight and my final Mechgun PA is going to max out most likely as well... soo ya im willing to take anyone tomorrow on an Agito Board Rare hunt so whoever wants to come who has the Xbox 360 version of PSU msg me and ill take u with me. Though of course here are the rules for this cause ive been backstabbed plenty lately.

1. Im leader(so I dont get Booted)
2. Pay me 70% of the weapons overall value and u can resell or use it(in the end u make a good bit of money without any loss)
3. If u really think this is stupid then dont comment cause I dont need feedback its just an offer and the reason why im making the payment so much is cause im willing to run the lvl all day until we find whatever ure searching for and even if we dont find it Im not going to charge u anything.

Im an acrotecher with har /quick and lvl 21+ Buffs and heal.

So dont expect to die unless its by Megid, and also if we find anything else of huge value ill just let u keep it but it would be nice if u could atleast give me thirty percent of the profit.

My Gamertag is alQUOOBo like I said please dont comment or send a msg unless ure accepting my offer I really dont want to come back and read someones stupid harrassment comment on how they believe this is a dumb idea, but the truth is that some people dont really have any friends that are able to come with them .

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 04:51 PM
2. Pay me 70% of the weapons overall value

WTF is this? If a board drops while you are leading the party, the person who finds it has to pay you????????

Now do you need help finding an Agito Board, Im confused.

I sure as hell hope #2 Rule is not typed correctly cuz If you want to charge people for getting rares that is lame. Just quit the game, no wonder nobody wants to play with you.

DISCO
Jul 4, 2008, 04:54 PM
If a repca board drops and I get it, I have to pay you 70% of the boards market value?

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 04:55 PM
im not going to keep the board im going to give it to the other person Im just tryin to help the other person save some money instead of having to pay the extremely ridiculous amount it costs at the shop, im not the one who gets the agito board in the end the other person is and btw I got tons of friends to do the runs with its just I thought I should help the other people that dont save some money and still get what they want while getting the exp, pa's and such.

DISCO
Jul 4, 2008, 04:57 PM
Okay, but what happens if when the board drops it goes to the other person?

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 04:59 PM
im just going on the honor system, im too trusting. I would hope someone doesnt just run off..... I might ask for collateral at the beginning but then again people could think im just going to run off with it. But ya the main idea is

1. Agito board is found and I get paid 70% of its value.
2. The person who is with me gets it and resells or keeps it
3. Everyone in the end wins.

darkante
Jul 4, 2008, 05:02 PM
You should realise that this isnīt going to work out.
If they get the drop, they most likely keep it.
Considering the value of it.

DISCO
Jul 4, 2008, 05:03 PM
No amount of trolling could make this idea sound stupider. Good luck finding a hunting partner

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 05:05 PM
This is really absurd and an insult. You really should find better friends in this game.

The "close" people I run with, I would NEVER charge money for if they need something and it's vise-versa. Since Ive started this game, Ive given away close to 200 Million Meseta worth of stuff to friends.

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 05:05 PM
I know its hard to find people who are jackass's but still im sure there a re few people who wont just wont be douchebag's and take advantage of the trust system. but ya i think its a good idea.... if u guys dont think so just dont insult me I believe I mentioned 2 times in my initial post to not leave insulting comments and such

darkante
Jul 4, 2008, 05:10 PM
I know its hard to find people who are jackass's but still im sure there a re few people who wont just wont be douchebag's and take advantage of the trust system. but ya i think its a good idea.... if u guys dont think so just dont insult me I believe I mentioned 2 times in my initial post to not leave insulting comments and such

Itīs less of an insult, and more like a realisation of how it will turn out.
THIS WILL HAPPEN!

DISCO
Jul 4, 2008, 05:10 PM
Here is a new plan. Hunt the board by yourself and sell it for 70% of market value. Then you get your jollies by helping someone out and you make some cash.

Indica
Jul 4, 2008, 05:11 PM
If you want to be a good Force and help others, just join a random party of low LV people and support them.

If you get booted, no biggie as long as you know you did good by helping others.

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 05:12 PM
im not talking about u darkante im talking about the other guy i think posted above u earlier... well anyway no one else post in this forum Im done

DISCO
Jul 4, 2008, 05:14 PM
So you are ignoring the sane and logical plan I suggested?

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 05:17 PM
no your right which is why im done, you've made your points many times. Im probably just going to stick with running with my friends and splitting it 50/50

Ken_Silver
Jul 4, 2008, 05:38 PM
A few questions on this, to be fair and show that there are benefits to this and that I might be interested:

A) Which server do you play on?
B) How much does an Agito costs?
C) What rank is it and how rare is it?

It sounds fair to me folks. Pay 70% instead of full price for a very rare sword that is hard to find. The only catch is that you have to look for it along with Stryker. So in that sense, you might want to pay less, but at least you're not hunting along. Plus you get exp, mp and meseta for actually doing the runs.

Sounds good to me. My only issue is that I think it is a S ranked sword and my main is a Wartecher. And that I play on the PC/PS2 servers.

Stryker Diaz
Jul 4, 2008, 05:42 PM
To tell u the truth you dont even have to be able to use the sword to make use of it. You can resell and make a decent profit.

I cant remember how much an agito costs but its way too much, its one of those weapons that cost as much or more than a Rattlesnake board.

Its S rank and extremely rare as in Psycho wand rare I believe, but I know all the tricks to getting rares in True Darkness. I usually hunt BB's and always get around 5 a week but now that ive reached the appropriate level to do S2 im changing my game plan.

Btw thank you for not shooting my idea down so quickly I really appreciate that.