PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter IV The Movie trailer (surprise included)

Saner
Jul 4, 2008, 05:00 PM
http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/trailer/trailer6.html

wow the trailer is longer than I thought. :D

well its said that an anime flick is included with the home version of SFIV. not sure how long.

Shadowpawn
Jul 4, 2008, 07:45 PM
I SO want this when it comes out. Akuma vs. Gouken is going to be a great fight to see.

washuguy
Jul 4, 2008, 07:53 PM
Souryuken!!!

Dhylec
Jul 4, 2008, 09:54 PM
Hm, very interesting trailers at that site.

Orange_Coconut
Jul 4, 2008, 10:54 PM
I... wait, what? They showed Vega as Balrog, Balrog as M.Bison, and M.Bison as Vega in the video I just watched.

Vitamin_D
Jul 5, 2008, 01:06 AM
I... wait, what? They showed Vega as Balrog, Balrog as M.Bison, and M.Bison as Vega in the video I just watched.

Yeah for Street Fighter 2 they had to switch the names around in the US. The reason is the name "M. Bison". You ever think that Balrog looks suspiciously like Mike Tyson? it's because essentially he IS haha (Mike Bison). So to avoid in controversy, they did a big name switch with those 3 characters.

Anyway though, that was an awesome trailer. I'm really psyched for this game. The plans they have for the Arcade version are pretty dope; it's a shame that Arcades are all but dead here, I'd be all over it. =/

Orange_Coconut
Jul 5, 2008, 05:42 AM
Yeah for Street Fighter 2 they had to switch the names around in the US. The reason is the name "M. Bison". You ever think that Balrog looks suspiciously like Mike Tyson? it's because essentially he IS haha (Mike Bison). So to avoid in controversy, they did a big name switch with those 3 characters.

Anyway though, that was an awesome trailer. I'm really psyched for this game. The plans they have for the Arcade version are pretty dope; it's a shame that Arcades are all but dead here, I'd be all over it. =/

Everything I know is a lie! :(

Nah, I actually didn't know that. That's an interesting tid-bit of information. It looks spectacular though, I must say.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 5, 2008, 01:09 PM
Wow, that was pretty awesome, and Ryu looked decent now. Can't wait for this movie.

Saner
Jul 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
except unlike Final Fantasy 6's case of 6 being the better title than "FF3",

Vega, Balrog and M.Bison names fit better how they are in the USA version. ^^