PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Updated 08/01: "Roleplayers," Make Thyselves Known!

Mieh
Jul 4, 2008, 09:11 PM
"Roleplayers," Make Thyselves Known!

A list of characters endeared to the Guhral System

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Basics

1) This is not a roleplaying revival thread aimed at flooding PSU with characters, backstories, and general IC sentiment (if only we could dream on that scale...) Roleplayers are not inherently elitist 'crusaders' seeking to convert you or kill you in your sleep (or dump the whole salt shaker in your cereal or anything like that).

2) This is not 'inherently' a Universe 17 / 15 / official RP Universe revival thread. Being in character can happen anywhere, at any time.

3) This is not 'inherently' a request to form an official roleplaying group of any kind. PSU seems to have a few already, some of which I will be listing in a dedicated section below, granted their permission.

4) This is in fact a PC/PS2 thread. Relevant findings of the roleplaying spirit on the XBOX360 servers are welcome, though this thread caters primarily to PC/PS2 server users.

There, now that the rhetoric is gone from the equation, let's get to the reason I'm typing this mass of text in the first place:

What is all of this anyway?

I am crafting this thread in hopes that it will be used for the compilation of a free form list of roleplayers, general in-character (IC) participants, self-proclaimed residents of the Guhral system, and / or anyone else in general wishing to wear what makes a person 'individual' brazenly on their sleeve.

This is a roleplaying / IC 'character' ID compilation and general discussion thread, a call out to all characters to post anything from requests to meet with others to general IC personal info, all with the hope of sharing these things and more with the population of PSO-world and beyond.

My hopes for this thread are very large, such that many will come to share themselves with others here, or that one will someday craft a thread like this bringing roleplayers together as easily as Block 4 draws it's members together.

Below you will find a list of some of the roleplaying groups mentioned above as well as links to and a short description of each. All are encouraged to both check a few of these out and post in this thread. Click the spoiler tab to view the link and description.

List of Roleplaying Groups
July 05, 2008

The Vanguard
[spoiler-box]

The Vanguard is a player-supported role-playing community. We are not a guild-- we have no applications, screening process, or membership rosters. However, for over a year we have offered a place for role-players to gather, share ideas, and put them into action. While we do offer various forms of content-- including events, on-site RP and other works --they are all player-created and driven. All that is required is an imagination and a desire to role-play!

A very special thanks to Rhedrimond for allowing the advertising of The Vanguard here in this thread.
My personal best wishes to The Vanguard and it's members.

Link: http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps

(http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps)[/spoiler-box]

All of the info I want to share is going to be a bit long for a single post, so I'll continue the rest as a response to the OP.

You're halfway there, I promise! *Smirks slightly*

~Mieh

Mieh
Jul 4, 2008, 09:42 PM
"Roleplayers," Make Thyselves Known!

(Continued)

So How Does This Work, Anyway?

Let's hit up some basic pretenses for the thread in general. Some of the points are longer than others, and have been synopsized for convenience reasons. Click on a spoiler tab to expand these points to their full stature.

I encourage you to read all of these points to their fullest.

The Pretense

This is not a guild. It's a list of people, among other things.
[spoiler-box] Posting here does not inherently sign one up for an official guild or group revolving around specific scheduled events and a hierarchy of ranks, nor does it cause one's character to submit to a set of rules not already in effect within the PSU system.

This thread is a list of the people who post here. All roleplayers, members of a specific guild or not are encouraged to share their interest in the world of Guhral for all of us to see right here in this list.[/spoiler-box]

IC is not inherently fiction; real characters are characters too.
[spoiler-box]A 'character' for the purpose of this thread is defined as a unique individual. Yes, that means everyone in the entire world is a character, and welcome to post here.

Furthermore, it also means those not inherently 'claiming citizenship' within the Guhral system (read: an IC incarnate of a Guhral resident) are by extension welcome to post here. Being in character is not something one is required to pretend to do, it's something one always does.[/spoiler-box]

In-depth character bio / dissertation is not required. One's posts can be a simple as desired. Read for ideas on what to post here if you wish.
[spoiler-box] A character does not need an extensive back story, profile, birth certificate, list of past shoe sizes or any other background information to make it what it is. The uniqueness is enough to 'qualify' a character as an individual.

Any character is more than welcome to post simply with some of their IC personal information, including but not limited to their PSU and/or character name, Console, ID code, and a time and universe for meeting, whether patterned (ex. "I'm usually on on the weekends during the day") or specific (ex. "I'll be on all night tonight" or "I'm definitely gonna be on all day this Wednesday").[/spoiler-box]

The list does not inherently bind our character's 'stories' together.
(Thanks to Square-Enix and special thanks to Auron of FFX for the analogy).
[spoiler-box]Posting here does not necessarily mean one personally knows any of the other posters here, nor does it mean former person's 'story' is intertwined with anyone else's here. This is a decision we as humans make for ourselves as we desire.
[/spoiler-box]

Posting a description of one's character will be referred to as an 'ID Post', only needs to be done once, and for viewing convenience should always be edited into one's very first post in this thread.

UPDATE: Please distinct your console very, very clearly, lest anyone should search for your character on an incompatible console.

~*~*~THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT OMIT READING THIS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!~*~*~

Posting a back story for a character here may compromise any spoilers or secrets a poster wishes to be kept from other characters. I do not vouch for the IC confidence of secrecy of the information posted here.
[spoiler-box] This means any information provided here INCLUDING, YES INCLUDING information a poster may mark as secret or unknown to parts of the IC world (usually the general populace) is available to everyone's IC knowledge.

Posting the news that one is the member of a secret organization bent on the destruction of Guhral as we know it would be the same as posting such a message to an IC Guhral-official internet message board.

All of this in mind, anyone is more than welcome to limit their ID Post to simply their IC name and the news of their participation in the ever evolving Phantasy Star Universe.[/spoiler-box]

Please, please do not derail this thread. I wish it to become any combination of successful and / or peacefully abandoned and left to a quiet death. Posts of cats wielding various firearms, reports of epic phail and 'lulz op is rolplayer go live in a cave,' and the ever so unique Carmelldansen video or variants should be taken with a grain of salt.

The List Approaches

Below you will find a chronologically ascending list of the roleplayers of whom have created an ID post here via their PSO-World user names, reading left to right. My previous tactic will take up far too much space to pull off without flooding the post.

I invite and encourage you to use the 'Search this Thread' function to find the ID post of any of the user names listed and desired.

And now, without further ado...

Make Thyselves Known!

UPDATED: August 01, 2008

PC / PS2 Users: 16

[spoiler-box]~ Xieveral ~ ` ~ Mieh ~ ` ~ Rhedrimond ~ ` ~ Hakoten ~

~ DreXxiN ~ ` ~ Seority ~ ` ~ Wonderlandali ~ ` ~ Rust ~

~ Omega_Weltal ~ ` ~ Alena_Zouryx ~ ` ~ Kelvie ~ ` ~ ZyphNeko ~

~ Will_Nonheim ~ ` ~ Heinan ~ ` ~ Arika ~ ` ~ Fiohna ~[/spoiler-box]

o o o o

July 05, 2008

XBOX 360 Users: 1

[spoiler-box]~ Stryker Diaz ~[/spoiler-box]

I wish all of you the best of the best of the best in life, and look forward to seeing this thread in use. Thank you all for bearing with this horribly long intro.

Now let's get Posting! *Smiles a bit*

~Mieh

"You see Logan..?
We're not as alone as you think."

Stryker Diaz
Jul 5, 2008, 09:32 AM
Ive RP'd for around 5 years I believe but it was always on Websites so im not really too familiar how it works on PSU, im safe to assume that its more interactive correct? as in you dont make arrangements but it happens if you just happen to bump into that person? Well anyway I agree with your statement of not giving away your IC info cause then theres no surprises or anything to look for, kk here I go.

1st character

Name: Styker
Race: Newman
Hair: White
Eyes: White
Dislikes: Incompetence
Overall Personality: King but rough with high expectations during a hunt
Home Planet: Neudiaz

2nd character

Name: Kurono
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Dislikes: Falling short of his own expectations
Overall Personality: Confident, seemingly bored of everything,
Home Planet: Ragol

Hopefully I did this right, like I said before im not too positive on how this works on PSU xD

Uni 4-10 is usually where I am

Console: Xbox 360

Xieveral
Jul 5, 2008, 02:20 PM
I don't RP very often but after hitting 130 (and having nothing left to do ;^; ) it brought some fun back to the game for me :3

Console: PC/PS2

-Xieveral-
Race: Human/Newman
Hair: Light to dark brown almost always in pigtails
Eyes: Brown
Dislikes: Fire, worm-type monsters, supremacists
Overall Personality: Kind but stubborn and impulsive at times

-Battle Information- (Alena's awesome idea)
Combat Type: Acrofighter
Combat Style: status effects and crowd control
Weapon Proficiency: Single claws, daggers, cards
Elemental Affinity: Megi (dark)

Name: Rekka
Hair: Light reddish-brown
Eyes: brown
Dislikes:Fire
Overall Personality: Kind and patient

-Battle Information-
Combat Type: Fortetecher/Wartecher
Combat Style: Offensive magic/ status effects
Weapon Proficiency: Rods, wands, whips, bows, single and double claws
Elemental Affinity: Barta (Ice)

EDITS:
7/15- added battle info and added or made changes to likes/dislikes

Mieh
Jul 5, 2008, 02:52 PM
"Roleplayers", Make Thyselves Known!

Mieh's ID Post

Note: Stryker, please see the below section for a response to your post.

o o o o

Universe(s) Frequented: 02, 17

Time(s) usually available: Varies widely in light of a job with varying shift times. Perhaps from 9AM - 1AM EST or something between there on any given day of the week.

o o o o

PSU Name: Mieh

Character Name: Mieh Hammond

[spoiler-box]Race: Human

General Affiliation(s):

Doshindo - The Way of the Sound of Great Impact

Dislikes: Falsity

Overall Personality:

I don't write this section. My persona is my own to flaunt around as I see fit. My best suggestion to any curious is to genuinely become familiar with who I am through experience.

Region of Residence: Parum[/spoiler-box]

o o o o

PSU Name: Iozeri

Character Name: Iozeri

[spoiler-box] Race: CASTform

General Affiliation(s):

Doshindo - The Way of the Sound of Great Impact
The GUARDIANS

Dislikes: Falsity

Overall Personality:

I don't write this section. My persona is my own to flaunt around as I see fit. My best suggestion to any curious is to genuinely become familiar with who I am through experience.

Region of Residence: Clyez Colony[/spoiler-box]

Ive RP'd for around 5 years I believe but it was always on Websites so im not really too familiar how it works on PSU, im safe to assume that its more interactive correct? as in you dont make arrangements but it happens if you just happen to bump into that person? Well anyway I agree with your statement of not giving away your IC info cause then theres no surprises or anything to look for, kk here I go.

You're picking up a good chunk of the free form roleplaying spirit here. :jpsmile:
The trick is remaining in character coherently enough during a candid meeting.

Some choose to pursue something specific, no different than how some of us choose things over others in real life. The pursuit of one's lost father for example (special thanks to a half-beast friend of mine) is little different than the pursuit of an online degree.

I'm also very glad you read the point concerning IC spoilers, and agree with you in many ways. No one should be expected to pretend they don't know something they actually know.

Console: Xbox 360

Please make your console very, very apparent, so that PC/PS2 members aren't looking for you going "Man this thread was useless after all."

I suggest putting it at the very top of the ID section of your post, like Xieveral has done with theirs. A primary time range you access PSU is also welcome, though not required, especially if that's a 'plot device' of yours.

Rhedrimond
Jul 5, 2008, 03:16 PM
A wonderful idea and a very well-done topic. This topic was already linked in the Vanguard (a PSU role-playing community) forums, so there should be quite a few more individuals following suit.

As the spokesperson for the Vanguard, I hereby offer our assistance and give you full permission to list any relevant information about our community. However, I simply ask that you do not refer to us as a "guild;" we are not such, and the term is quite counter-productive to our atmosphere and goals.

I am regrettably a bit short on time at the moment, so I will currently list some information for my main role-playing character.

Name: Rhedrimond “Rhed” Schmidt
Biotype: Human - Male
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: White
Height: 5'10
Favored Combat Type: Guntecher
Homeworld: Guardians' Colony

Personality: Smile as if nothing is wrong, and nothing will be; this seems to be the outlook on life that Rhed has recently adopted. The man is quite lighthearted at first glance, coming off as amiable, approachable, and helpful. However, something about him just seems… Off. There is an odd air of nervousness around this Ranger that sets him on edge. This is most noticeable in group settings, where his fiercely individualistic nature shines through, as he often has difficulty working in teams. In addition, stressors in his life have begun to take their toll; due to certain mannerisms and his naturally pale hair color, Rhed seems much older than he actually is.

Background: Rhed can be a rather secretive fellow. When asked as to his occupation, it seems as if he is a mercenary of some sort. (Full biography omitted)

Mieh
Jul 5, 2008, 06:37 PM
A wonderful idea and a very well-done topic. This topic was already linked in the Vanguard (a PSU role-playing community) forums, so there should be quite a few more individuals following suit.

As the spokesperson for the Vanguard, I hereby offer our assistance and give you full permission to list any relevant information about our community. However, I simply ask that you do not refer to us as a "guild;" we are not such, and the term is quite counter-productive to our atmosphere and goals.

This thread is now gaining added publicity as a result of the linking and to that end The Vanguard has already done wonders towards assisting it.

Fresh posters from The Vanguard will be a welcome addition to this thread's vitality, and for that all of you have my gratitude.

I have updated the first thread to include a section for a list of roleplaying group websites, and have directly quoted your description of The Vanguard from a past thread into that list. Any suggestions regarding this description including but not limited to an official written alternative statement to replace the former are more than welcome.

Here's to the vitality of roleplaying and the uniting of it's followers,

~Mieh

Hakoten
Jul 6, 2008, 12:59 AM
I's the Vanguard's... second in command, I suppose. I don't really play PSU a whole lot anymore, but I'm always up to play if someone asks. ^^ Due to laziness, I haven't posted any sort of bio for my characters on our site, but here is just as good, if not better!

Name: Hakoten Izawaru / Lancer
Race: Cast
Appearance: Varies
Colors: Generally black, red and white
Height: Average
Job Class: Protranser
Personality: Sarcastic and/or good willed
Dislikes: Long stories
(Notes: Hakoten, IC, acts either by the name Hakoten, or Lancer. He is the same CAST in both instances, but he changes his appearance once in awhile to either be Hakoten, or Lancer.)

Name: Zeki (Last name N/A) / Yellow Jacket
Appearance:

Zeki - Tanned skin, yellow glasses with clothing that is usually yellow and blue, or black.

Yellow Jacket - Yellow head band, yellow open shirt and blue pants.

Height: Slightly above average / Slightly above average
Job Class: Acrotecher / Fortetecher
Personality: Controlled Insanity / Dark, generally hateful
Like: Everything / Nothing
Dislikes: Nothing / Everything
(Notes: Zeki and Yellow Jacket -are- in fact two different people, unlike Hakote and Lancer.)

Name: Thinker
Race: CAST
Appearance: Cross between a ninja and a samurai
Colors: Beige and black
Height: Average
Job Class: Fortefighter
Personality: Helpful, clumsy and a bit over zealous
Dislikes: Baddies, ice
(Notes: None. )

Name: Roxanna Francesca
Race: Beast
Appearance: Clothing consists anything that has a dominant blue.
Height: Tall
Job Class: FighGunner
Personality: Sneaky, though good-hearted
Like: Meseta, adventuring, reading
Dislikes: People who can't take a joke, comments on her accent, being compared to a rogue
(Notes: She's a pirate, not a rogue. There's a difference. :P Sometimes I might be tired and won't bother with her "accent". >.>)

Um... That's it for now, I guess. Thanks for the opputunity to post it all on here. :P

Also, if Rhed's not around, I'm always happy to help with all your Vanguard needs. :D

DreXxiN
Jul 6, 2008, 08:47 AM

Name: Drexxin M. Lyzael (Character name DreXxiN)
Biotype: Human - Male. Blood type O-
Eyes: Jaded/Emerald Green (mood dependant)
Hair: Teal
Height: 5'6"
Favored Combat Type: Acrofighter, or any agile gunsling or wandsling-to-hunter capabilities.
Homeworld: Pioneer 2
Personality: Wartorn. Sometimes Giddy, sometimes very reserved. A thinking man, though his hastiness allows some things to get by, and out of hand. Self pity's and bashes a bit often as his drive.
Dislikes: Ignorance, Incompetence, lack of confidence.
(NOTE: Transfered from PSO's "world" to PSU's "world" through warp rifts in the RELIC's sites. He knows now HOW yet, but he does know this isn't home. Just when he thought he'd have a break from the rough days of Ragolian warfare, His time is not over yet..)

Name: Lyzael Guardian
Biotype: CAST - ???
Eyes: Transparent
Hair: N/A
Height: 6'9"
Favored Combat Type: Fortefighter/Fortegunner
Homeworld: Guardian's Colony Laboratory (Enhanced by GRM specifications in Parum)
Personality: Calm and reserved, likes to hold a good conversation and teach those of things he has in his database. Justified proof that CASTs have feelings and can interact with fleshies. He does have a fond annoyance of most humans except his administrators however, and is annoyed at very small things A falsity of his programming perhaps, he loves everything about young and/or female flesh.. Don't flaunt too much in front of this CAST!
Dislikes: Many irritating annoyances you must find yourself.

(Note:Developed by the Royalz corp from DreXxin, GreyFox, Yazoo, Gigodem, and Suzaku. His Directive is to protect and lead the ancient Hunters through this new unknown universe, and protect them and all accomplices directed. The Sharp CAST has a very bright mind of his own, can make intelligent decisions,but CANNOT refuse orders given by the administrators.. Built from the riches brought from Pioneer 2 of the Old Hunters, since the currency seemed to work the same)

-------------
PSU Availability: About 4-10 PM on weekends CENTRAL TIME. (Going to be hooked on MGS4 though)

Seority
Jul 6, 2008, 11:32 AM
PSU Name: Seority

Character Name: Seority

Race: Beast

Hair: Teal

Height: 4'3"

Favored Combat Type: When in a helping mood, Acrotecher. When feeling more action heavy, Fortefighter.

Occupation: Currently unempolyed but does random small jobs from time to time.

General Affiliation: DreXxiN, the Geo-hound

Likes: Cute, shiney things. Adventure and new things to do. Rappys.

Dislikes: Cockyness (even her own) and sluts.

Overall Personality:

Selfish, witty, brash, and cute, Seority enjoys taking the action and the spolight over Gurhal. Though she looks as though she should go back to elementry school, she is adult and has her own wisdom. She knows when she is out beat with popularity but remains confiedent in her actions. Life has been hard to us all, this she knows, "So why not enjoy the times you can?", she always says. She stumbled onto the Gurhal with a friend who shortly dropped out. She has stayed through the finding of good friends, and has stayed because of them. She hopes to one day to become a top dog and shine her light to lead others away from sadness and into better life. That, and eat lots of waffu's.

Region of Residence: Clyez Colony (Soon Neudaiz.)

Uni most found: 2, 16

Console: PS2/PC
(Nice and obvious. ^_^ )

Character Name: Seority Lyzael

Race: CASEAL

Outer shell: White

Inner shell: White

Eyes: Pink

Favored Combat Type: Traps, Lazers, and frying pans.

General Affiliations:
Suzaku Lyzael, Lyzael Family Head
DreXxiN Lyzael, Lyzael Family Head
Zero Sensei, Member
Lyzael Guardian, other Guardian of Lyzaels

Dislikes: None have currently been established.

Overall Personality:

After Seority's elegence to the Lyzaels, Seority Lyzael was created. Her main purpose is for caring for the family needs and the home. When the family is in risk, she has the output to destroy that risk till it is depleated. She seeks no adventure for she rarly leaves the property, and prefers it that way.

Region of Residence: Clyez Colony (Soon Parum)

Uni most found: 16

Seority
Jul 6, 2008, 11:47 AM
Ooops.

Wonderlandali
Jul 6, 2008, 01:12 PM
All 4 of my characters are RP characters, and you can find their information on the website for The Vanguard (http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index.php?). :)

The character names are Alsion (http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index.php?showtopic=256), Felycia Minu (http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index.php?showtopic=651), Chieko Kobayashi (http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index.php?showtopic=615), and Esmé (http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index.php?showtopic=1068) if you're wondering who is this person who never posts here. :d

Mieh
Jul 8, 2008, 09:59 AM
You see everyone, we're not alone!

That's 4 more PC/PS2 Roleplayers than I knew existed already, and all with the crafting of just one thread!

Imagine how long it would take to randomly encounter these individuals...

I've been trying all of my life.

o o o o

Please post your thoughts about hosting an event simply geared towards meeting and swapping partner cards. Anything done after the meeting will of course be the sole decision of the members that attend.

Stage 1 is gaining momentum, Roleplayers are making themselves known.

Now let us unite!

~Mieh

Seority
Jul 9, 2008, 03:51 PM
Theres a fasion event this Sunday at the Club.
:wacko:

Mieh
Jul 10, 2008, 01:22 PM
Y'know what, that would provide a fairly good reason for us to meet.

To that end, I invite you all to attend the Phashion Show (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377) this Sunday at Club Commune, Universe 07 (EDIT 1: Quote Seority below.)

EDIT 1: My apologies Seority, as of the time of EDIT 1 the OP lists the universe as Universe 9, though a later post within the thread claims it to be 7. I wasn't sure which to include.

EDIT 2: Strangely enough, the event ended up happening in Universe 09, just as the OP for it foretold.

Please click Seority's Signature image in the above or below posts to access the OP concerning this event if desired. Feel free to RSVP to the event's OP rather than to this thread. (EDIT 2)

EDIT 2: The link to the OP concerning this amazing Phasion Show (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377) can be found at the following source: http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377

I sincerely hope to see many there,

~Mieh

Seority
Jul 10, 2008, 03:52 PM
-pokes-
It's Uni 7.
Xo

Xieveral
Jul 10, 2008, 08:04 PM
I posted about the Phashion show on the Vanguard forums as well as ZOMG Kittens (http://s15.invisionfree.com/ZomgKittens/index.php) (a smaller RP group) so hopefully you'll be able to meet up with a lot of roleplayers at the show :3

Rust
Jul 10, 2008, 09:52 PM
I used to roleplay a bit on PSU about a year ago, but I somehow got bored of it 'cause I was feeling awfully limited in terms of possibilities. I've put some background info in the RP thread somewhere in FanWorks section, so anyone interested in reading it can browse through it. I'm still playing a bit in character from times to times, especially on Rust because I have fun with it.

I'm usually on Uni 02, 16 and 17 (but more on 02 those times), but if you meet me by chance and want to RP, ask for it before ; since I'm already quite much into RP stuff in real life, PSU is more a way to have a break from that rather than another medium of RP, so I'm not always in the mood of RPing on it. :wacko:

As for the infos about my characters, I'll keep them as concise as possible there, the more background being reserved to those valiant enough to search for the one I already typed on PSOW RP thread. One thing I must say though, is that all of the four are affiliated to both the GUARDIANS and an entity called the Computer. No one knows what are the Computer's whereabouts, what it is exactly, where it comes from or where it located, save the fact it has nothing to do with Endrum Collective, AMF, Illuminus, GUARDIANS or other Gurhal organisations. Also, it is well known the four of them aren't really GUARDIANS since nobody actually saw them undertaking the regular training or getting rid of their supposed duties (besides on some occasions Claudia) ; they just appeared in the GUARDIANS database at the same time the Computer made its first appearance on Gurhal.

PC / PS2 servers

PSU Name : Rust
Character Name : RUST
Race : CAST
Age : The last version is of about 4 months. RUST is virtually indestructible. Each time it gets destroyed, a brandnew version of RUST somehow walks again on Gurhal a few hours after the previous one has been erased.
Eyes : Blank.
Hair : None. Plain and simple, it's a robot.
Height : Very tall.
Prefered Type : Guntecher.
Other Types : Fortegunner, Gunmaster.
Personality : None. RUST has no feelings, whether they are good or bad, and no common or rational sense. All it does is obeying blindly to the Computer. RUST usually appears as a big pervert bot with a chaotic behaviour to others, but that's only because the Computer gives him wicked orders and the such. RUST doesn't consider itself as a living being and isn't self-conscious, hence it talks about it at third person.
Likes : Lolies, Porn, Money, The Computer. (According to the Computer.)
Dislikes : SUVs, People who don't believe the Computer exists. (According to the Computer again.)

PSU Name : Claudia
Character Name : Claudia Kerahnsen
Race : Beaseal
Eyes : Brilliant Green
Hair : Red
Height : Average
Prefered Type : Acrotecher
Other Types : Wartecher, Fortetecher, Masterforce
Personality : Good at heart, Claudia is also very short-tempered. One usually likes to say she got more from the animal than from the humanoid in terms of behaviour. She might sound very harsh with people, but those who know her also know she's one of the most reliable friends. Though she likes to help people, her greatest motivation to join the GUARDIANS is the opportunity of being on various battlefields.
Dislikes : People who judge only on the look, Sluts and Playboys, Alcohol, Nanoblasting Badges (she thinks they're a way of enslaving beasts ; she's working on developing her own nanoblasting technique through the use of photon streams in the air, but she didn't manage to do so yet, so she temporarily uses one of those badges she hates so much).

PSU Name : Kaori
Character Name : Kaori Goaku
Race : Newearl (maybe, maybe not...)
Eyes : Deep red
Hair : Ochre / Light brown
Height : Very short
Prefered Type : Fighgunner
Other Types : Acrofighter, Acromaster (?)
Personality : Kaori is literally a bitch, a slut and all the worse stuff you can bring out of a female. The only reason she joined the "Computer Crew" is because she could have access to GUARDIANS database once she would have applied to join their ranks. When met, Kaori always seems kind and gentle, that behaviour combined with her rather cute appearance being her deadliest weapon. She happens to be nice for real, from times to times, but don't take her friendship as granted or you'll in most cases end up as a rotting corpse in a dark alley.
Likes : Bloodstains, Hares, Having sexslaves, Hunting intelligent preys
Dislikes : Being hurt, Brutes (and as such, Bil de Vears), Morality

PSU Name : Kendal
Character Name : Kendal Moriarty
Race : Human
Eyes : Purple
Hair : Purple
Height : Slightly below average
Prefered Type : Protranser
Other Types : Fortefighter, Fighmaster
Personality : Kendal isn't the type of mercenary you usually encounter. Or at least, he doesn't belong to the cold and untalkative category. Sure, he prefers working alone when he can, but he never hesitates to ask for assistance when he feels it is required. Though he is a rather joyful, lighthearted and friendly person in society, it's mainly to hide his tragic past and the reasons which brought him to do the job he's doing now.
Occupation : Mercenary / Headhunter (due to his background, Kendal is more likely to take bounties involving beasts over others).
Likes : Technology, Traps and Firearms, Competent teammates, Women
Dislikes : Shapechangers, Card games, Improvisation, Snakes

Omega_Weltall
Jul 12, 2008, 09:29 PM
here's a list of my characters Kineda being my main. took a while to compile all this
oh i'm a PS2/PC player

PSU Name : Kineda
[spoiler-box]
Character Name : Kineda Katsumoto
Race : Newman Male
Eyes : Red
Hair : Blue(natural) or White (dye)
Height : 6'1" 135lbs
Planet of Origin: Newdaiz
Preferred Type : Guntecher
Other Types : Fortetecher, Acrofighter
Personality : Lewd, a little arrogant, very playful
Bio: Formerly a member of G.O.G.'s Intelligence branch. Quit/Excommunicated cause of "Questionable moral fiber" still has some connections within C.O.G.. Now Full time Guardian
Likes: Large chested women, Movies, Diga Line technics, Handguns
Dislikes: Lolis, Jaggos, Prudish people, Senior staff of C.O.G.
[/spoiler-box]

PSU name: Viviana
[spoiler-box]
Character Name: Viviana (Vivi) Sentura
Race: Human Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Black(natural), usually dyed various other colors
Height: 6'0" 145lbs
Planet of Origin: Parum
Preferred Type: Figunner
Other Types: Protranser,Acrotecher
Personality: Bubbly, Kind, Flirty, somewhat cold towards CASTs
Bio: After finishing a criminal justice course in college, she wanted to join the AMF. But after hearing about the treatment of Humans within the AMF she decided to join the Guardians, being that Parumian Government is all CAST she felt the same treatment would follow if she were to work for the Parumian Government. Upon joining the guardians she was trained by Kineda
Dislikes: Cast Supremacist, assholes,
[/spoiler-box]

PSU Name: Sy-Wren
[spoiler-box]
Name Sy-Wren
Race: CAST Female type
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black
Height: 7'0" 170lbs
Planet of Origin: Parum
Preferred Type: Fortegunner
Other Types: Figunner
Personality: Compassionate Firmware, Basic CAST to Human/Newman/Beast Protocol
Bio: Former Rozenom city Cop discusted with the treatment of non CAST, she left the force at the age of 4. Did several security jobs after that. Join the Guardians 1 month before the Colony fall on her old home town. Also trained by Kineda.
Dislikes: Chaos, criminal behavior
[/spoiler-box]

PSU Name: Anna Zirski
[spoiler-box]
Name: Anna Zirski
Race: Beast Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Height: 5'7" 150lbs
Planet of Origin: Moatoob
Preferred Type: Acrofighter
Other Types: N/A
Personality: Feisty, Impatient, Studious (ya i know, uncommon for Beast)
Bio: History buff and archeology student, she joined the guardians after the RELICS sites when live during the SEED war. Her Beast heritage made the Guardians Academy an easy challenge. Currently in training under Kineda.
Dislikes: Guns, Time constraints, Evil hunters(Phantasy Star 2 players will get it)
[/spoiler-box]

Alena Zouryx
Jul 13, 2008, 06:26 AM
In fact, I am a Mediator on the Vanguard forums, as well as the leader of the RP-based guild which formed on PSO v1 Dreamcast oh so many years ago: The Zouryx Empire. I'm on the PC/PS2 Servers, on PSU. ^^

Oh, and also, I read about the Phashion Show on the Vanguard forums, and I will be competing with Princess Alena's gorgeous self. Hope to meet some of you there... you better be cheering me on! XD I'm so nervous!! T_T

Pleased to meet you all! Forgive me if my profiles aren't nearly as detailed... I still have lots of work to do involving the details of my characters. :3

Find all of the details of the Zouryx Empire sub-plot here. (http://z11.invisionfree.com/GurhalGuardianCorps/index.php?showtopic=879)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*~ Personal Data ~*
Name: Alena Zouryx
Profession: Princess of the Zouryx Empire
Homeworld: Zour
History: Coming soon...
Personality: Extremely personable and talented with words. Her close relationship with her mother and her position within the Empire has led her to possess amazing leadership skills and become very maternal, as well as protective of those close to her. She speaks her mind maturely and calmly, and is rarely perturbed or caught off-balance. Alena has a bit of a weakness to men, which is ironic, because of her incredibly close bond with her younger brother.
Passions: Ice cream, her brother Taryn, the color pink, intelligent men
Distastes: Mushrooms, violence, ignorance.

*~ Battle Information ~*
Combat Type: Acrotecher
Combat Style: Healing and Support
Weapon Proficiency: Cards, Whips, Wands, TCSMs
Elemental Affinity: Barta (Ice) and Re (Light)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*~ Personal Data ~*
Name: Taryn Zouryx
Profession: Prince of the Zouryx Empire
Personality: Taryn is the livelihood of the Zouryx siblings, possessing ridiculous amounts of energy, charisma, and optimism. Although his honest heart is generally seen as a good thing, it makes it difficult for him to lie or say "no", and he sometimes trusts people too easily. He tends to be rather gullible, slightly naive, and has a cute, child-like attitude which only helps to enforce the idea that he is much younger than he really is. Regardless of that, Taryn is strong-willed, yet indecisive, and tends to be completely submissive and a bit shy when it comes to relationships, even though he has a tendency to flirt with every attractive male he sees.
Passions: Parfaits, dancing, friends, bright-colored clothing, melee-proficient men, warm weather.
Distastes: Confrontation, dishonesty, celery, most women.

*~ Battle Information ~*
Combat Type: Wartecher
Combat Style: Offensive with both melee and TECHNICs
Weapon Proficiency: Daggers, Twin Daggers, Whips, Wands, TCSMs
Elemental Affinity: Zon (Electricity) and Megi (Dark)

*~ Personal Data ~*
Name: Sophie Atriali
Race: Newman
Profession: Biogenetics Researcher / SEED Analysist
Homeworld: Born and raised on Orphede; moved to Zour for schooling.
Personality: Sophie is a well-educated scientist, possessing qualities of both etiquette and pompousness. She is very quick to speak, as well as is quick to judge. Sophie tends to place herself on a higher social tier than others, using her knowledge to her advantage, and even looks down upon Prince Taryn for being such a flirt with men. Regardless of these seemingly negative features, Sophie is strong-willed, confident, and ridiculously reliable. Although she won't admit it, she envies the relationship between Alena and Taryn, and works hard to obtain a similar relationship with someone. Having bonded with the Princess while sharing a dorm room at the medical academy, she considers herself to be Alena's "older sister".
Passions: Art, anything "sophisticated", chocolate truffles, animals, SEED research, genetics.
Distastes: Unintelligent and over-confident people, the color brown.

*~ Battle Information ~*
Combat Type: Guntecher
Combat Style: Long-range Support
Weapon Proficiency: Crossbows, Bows, Mechguns, Wands
Elemental Affinity: Di (Earth) and Foie (Fire)

*~ Personal Data ~*
Name: CoCoRo☆Co
Race: CAST
Profession: Database & Inter-System Communications Corespondent; Owner of "CoCo's Cute Cafè".
Personality: Due to the dullness of her duties as a data mainframe and satellite transmission CAST, CoCo was integrated with a very lively and outgoing personality program. CoCo is extremely generous and hospitable, and as a result, is rather gullible and trusts ridiculously easily. Although she has an innocent nature, CoCo never forgets a wrongdoing, and will often hold a bit of a grudge until an official apology is made.
Passions: Making others happy, cooking, anything cute, the color yellow.
Distastes: Not understanding emotions, selfishness, water.

*~ Battle Information ~*
Combat Type: Fighgunner
Combat Style: An even combination of front-line melee and long-range guns.
Weapon Proficiency: Double Sabers, Twin Handguns, Sabers, Handguns
Elemental Affinity: None (Neutral)

Mieh
Jul 13, 2008, 11:12 PM
In the confusion of last night's ending, 'festivities'... I didn't get your (Alena_Zouryx) or Xieveral's cards.

Rust, Vanor and I swapped, and two more also came that I swapped with (Hokuten and Rhedrimond, unless I miss my guess.)

So far this means I'm definitely missing Alena_Zouryx's, Xieveral's, Omega_Weltall's, and Wonderlandali's cards.

I'd love to meet anytime I'm available, so please don't hesitate to suggest a meeting time for people of this thread.

The Phasion Show, which by the way was EXcellent, was a very convenient venue for us to meet in, so I suggest using an in-game event to meet and exchange cards (potentially including the mission spotlight) whenever possible.

Best Wishes,

~Mieh

ValonSergki
Jul 13, 2008, 11:26 PM
Valon here, saying hello to the RPers here, Was there at the Phasion Show, which was very good. Granted I missed the first phase and about half of the second phase.
Met some good people there. Particularly Mieh here.

Valon
Human Male
Job: Guntecher, Ranger.
Birthplace: Unknown. But logs date him back to Pioneer 2.

Physical Description: Tall male, medium build with brown hair and green eyes.
His clothes are usually his white and light blue pants, robe-like vest and shoes.

Personality: Calm, easy going, yet battle ready at any given moment.

Background: Valon was found unconscious during an investigation upon the S.E.E.D. satellite that holds the creature known as Dark Falz. He wore an old RAmar Outfit.
Upon discovery, and after... intense tests to make sure he wasn't infected by the SEED, he was admitted to the GUARDIANS as a Ranger after an incident at the testing facility, proving his skill with a gun.
He has been proving his worth ever since.

[[ If anyone thinks this is against the PSU story, let me know, I will make changes, if not, and if this is totally acceptable, Cool. ]]

Edit: Oh, I'll add in my two Characters Bio and stuff in a bit as I write em down, might take a while.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 14, 2008, 12:31 AM
I failed in the Phashion Show. XD What a horrible time to meet me! *chuckles*

Rust
Jul 14, 2008, 09:17 AM
I missed Alena and Xieveral's cards, though I've had many occasions to swap cards with them while waiting to go on stage. I've even talked with Alena because we had the exact same outfit with different colors for the second round. :wacko:

Kelvie
Jul 14, 2008, 12:10 PM
Yay \o/

Kelvie
Race : Human F
Job : Acro{techer-fighter} ; researcher
Birthplace : Parum Conservation Islands

Physical description :
Short dark hairs, always wearing sunglasses, green eyes, tanned skin, flat chest.
Kelvie got a wide wardrobe, and loves to mix clothes together to create her own fashion.
Depending of the season and, errrr, the time of the month, she can wear clothes that cover very little as much as clothes that cover her whole body.
She never takes off her sunglasses unless she is all alone or sleeping.

Personality :
Moody. She is easely pissed off or bored, and A LOT of things irritate her.
She got nothing against cooperation, but, even as an Acrotecher, she will do little support, prefering to nuke the hell out of the ennemies than to baby-sit her comrades.
Despite being moody, she can be very friendly and spend hours chit-chating rather than doing her duty if the person she is talking with his cute enough, or the conversation relevant to her interest.

Background :
Kelvie used to be a monster huntress on a small continent of Parum, "Parum Conservation Islands", volontary cuted from the rest of the world and all its technology. The hunters of her country being famous for their amazing fighting skills, the guardians decided, a year ago, to recruit some of them to help fighting the seeds. While her partner declined the proposition, she joined the guardians, taking this opportunity to learn more about the rest of the universe, their fighting abilities, their technology, and to learn more about the seeds themselves. She left her cats, Plop and Basharam-Aristide III, behind her. being as much of a scientist than a huntress, Kelvie spend as much time in Clyez's laboratory than on the battlefield.
Since she never had the opportunity to use, or even see, any technique back in her country, she currently study techniques as much as seeds, and use them a lot.

C-YA
Race : Caseal
Job : Fighgunner ; ForteFighter ; Fighmaster.
Age : Her serial number has been erased and her memory formatted recently
Birthplace : Some GRM factory on Parum

Physical description :
C-YA is a tinny Cast who often wears a black helmet featuring cat ears.
At first, she wore this helmet to please her owner, Kelvie, who hired her in remplacement for the black cat she left on her island.
She doesn't always wear this helmet, and, whenever Kelvie isn't likely to show up, she takes it off and wears favourite hood.
She got purple hairs, matching the color of her pale skin, falling in front of her blue eyes, making it difficult to see them.

Personality :
C-YA is a weirdo, even for a Cast. She always tries to talk in slang, but fails so much at it that she almost creates her own language, and is often out of her shoes.
She loves to harrass peoples, and even tries to "retrieve blood sample" from them with a syring implemented in one of her fingers. She often rates peoples on their apparent capacity to seduce peoples and mate with them. She seems to be very preoccuped by biological beings ability to make babies...
While fighting monsters, she will, once in a while, ask you to "disable them without damaging the body too much" in order to take a sample, or to fight with some restrictions for "testing purpose".
It is very rare, but sometimes, she can crash, and then starts to rush the ennemies mindlessly while shooting incoherent stuffs about Seeds, GRM, and Illuminus.

Background :
C-YA is a Melynx remplacement device. What is a melynx ? A kind of cat. Yes, C-YA has been assigned to Kelvie in remplacement of her lost cat, but not only, since her duty is to help her with her researchs. C-YA used to work for the GRM before she was sold to the guardians, and offered to Kelvie. What she was doing for the GRM isn't very clear.

Cathari
Race : Cast F
Job : Fortegunner ; Gunmaster
Birthplace : .

Physical description :
A tall girl with light brown hairs who can easely be mistaken for an Human wearing an armor rather than a Cast.

Personality :
Cathari is specialized in solo missions. She, however, participate in group missions when needed.
During missions, she often remain unoticed because she remain quiet and tend to attack the ennemies from a long range, and immediatly change her position once she lended a succefull hit.
Some of her partners gave her the surname of "ghost operative". It is said that, with her, "it is like bullets pops out of nowhere and then the seeds fall on the ground like they slipt on a bannana peel or something...".

Background :
Cathari's persona is said to be the perfect reproduction of a famous Coral ranger's. There is no much more to say about her, but it is told among the high ranked guardians that she could work for another institution of unknowns intentions. As you probably guessed for yourself, the few informations we have about her are no more than rumors.

I play on the PC/PS2 version, usually on servers 14 and 16, but sometimes pay a visit to the 17th universe.

Sorry for the faulthy english, and please know that I am more than willing to share cards with fellow rpers.

Xieveral
Jul 16, 2008, 12:19 AM
I had a spaz moment and forgot about the RP meet-up that day ^///^ I'll be on tomorrow around 2 or 3 MST if anyone wants to meet up :3 just name the place.

Alena Zouryx
Jul 16, 2008, 03:00 AM
I had a spaz moment and forgot about the RP meet-up that day ^///^ I'll be on tomorrow around 2 or 3 MST if anyone wants to meet up :3 just name the place.

If you guys are meeting up, Xievy, mind if you could poke at me on a messenger to get me there? ^^

DreXxiN
Jul 16, 2008, 07:10 AM
Wow, this really grew!

Glad to see fellow RPers here!

Now if only we could get Arika to ask a mod to sticky this so it gets more attention...Good job on gathering us together OP.

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 07:58 AM

Err... Those are the hours I'm usually NOT available for PSU. ;(
(10~11pm my time, if I'm correct.)

Mieh
Jul 16, 2008, 09:50 AM

That's, 5 PM EST, correct?

Unfortunately, I personally may not be available until about 6:30PM - 7:00PM EST or so. I don't suppose I could persuade you to wait for me... This seems like a very convenient opportunity.

If that's not possible, we can meet and speak on a different day. I do thank you for your consideration in any case.

As for a place, I leave that to you, Xieveral. Feel free to post your desired destination. If you have no inherent wish, might I suggest (GASP) The Pavilion of Air: Top, Universe 02, as those of us waiting for others can do missions while waiting?

I look forward to meeting all of you wherever Xieveral decides.

o o o o

Wow, this really grew!

Glad to see fellow RPers here!

Now if only we could get Arika to ask a mod to sticky this so it gets more attention...Good job on gathering us together OP.

I am also glad we are gathering here.

I did provide a convenient place for all of you to post your info, although the gathering is something all of you did personally. For that, I thank you for using this thread to 'Make Thyselves Known'. *Wry smile, down angle*

My ultimate dream is for this to evolve into a full fledged forum somewhere on the World Wide Web with everyone possessing their own personal OP for an ID Post. Such a grand scale dream would probably require more members than can readily be kept track of in one thread. I think... 20-25, is a goal to shoot for in this regard.

o o o o

I feel the need to once again remind everyone that at this stage this is simply a list, and not 'inherently' a group with any form of hierarchy. What evolves from here, is the decision of everyone participating.

If you happen to know someone conducive to the roleplaying spirit, please suggest they visit this thread under the pretense that they may find someone with something in common here.

My best wishes to all we impact, including ourselves and each other, today and forevermore...

~Mieh

Rust
Jul 16, 2008, 11:01 AM
Unfortunately, I personally may not be available until about 6:30PM - 7:00PM EST or so.

That's about the same for me. I'm usually on PSU only from 6 pm to 9 pm EST, and not every day. I might be available from 10 am to 2 pm EST as well, but I tend to hop in on those schedules only if someone or something is giving me a good reason to do so (friends wanting to play with me, random event, such...).

Xieveral
Jul 16, 2008, 01:43 PM
Between 2 and 3pm MST is when I'm logging on but I'm usually on for much longer. Just give me a mail if I don't respond right away :3

EDIT: Pavilion is fine with me as a meeting place but if you can't find me there I'm probably getting knocked around at Rainbow Beast XD But I'm most definitely going to be somewhere on Neudaiz

ValonSergki
Jul 16, 2008, 01:57 PM
I too would like to meet up with you guys if it is possible, I'm on Pacific Time. Currently on right now but doubt any one else is. I'm usually in Uni 2, as I really don't know where else to be.

Xieveral
Jul 16, 2008, 05:46 PM
I'm on right now, universe 2 Neudaiz :3

Rhedrimond
Jul 16, 2008, 06:57 PM
I should be on for most of the night, starting around 9:30 PM EST. Just give me a place to be and I will show up! Many of you already have my card, so feel free to send a mail my way.

Mieh
Jul 16, 2008, 07:50 PM
I'm on right now as well, currently in the Pavilion of Air: Top lobby (White Beast).

I haven't been able to find Xieveral, though many of us look to be online.

Mieh
Jul 17, 2008, 11:05 AM
Several of us managed to meet collectively that night, including Rhed and his significant other Blue, Rust, Xieveral, and myself (Special appearance by an acquaintance of ours...)

We spent the majority of the time sitting in the Pavilion of Air: Top, Universe 02, chatting and watching the buzz of Uni 02's White Beast bustle on by.
It was a fun time, reminiscing on the wiles of Uni 02, wishing Xieveral's pregnancy the best, and wondering just what the heck Rust's nose actually is (most guesses seemed to center around some kind of vacuum cleaner).

o o o o

As of the present time, I seem to be missing Wonderlandali's, Alena_Zouryx's, Omega_Weltall's, and Kelvie's cards. If any of you forsee a potential meeting place (such as the "PSO-W Summer Social! (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146851)" this Sunday, July 20th) please let us know if you wish to meet on such a date. I personally have already 'RSVP'-ed to the event (curiously no phone was involved), and look forward to meeting many there, posters to this thread and otherwise.

More information on the PSO-W Summer Social (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146851) can be found at the below URL:
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146851

o o o o

... If anyone sees a PC by the name of Triela, or a PSO-World user by the name of Triela Sendai, let them know that Mieh misses 'em, very much.

To Communion,

~Mieh

ValonSergki
Jul 17, 2008, 03:48 PM
Aw.. I missed it.. Maybe next time guys.

DreXxiN
Jul 18, 2008, 07:15 AM
Sorry I got so ill last night guys.

The RP session was fun and refreshing for me at the beach, and I'm glad I'm not too rusty after all this time xD.

It's good to participate in this again.

Seority
Jul 18, 2008, 02:10 PM
Hopefully all the meetings won't be at night.
^_^;;

ValonSergki
Jul 18, 2008, 02:16 PM
Agreed. I do hope we all meet up earlier so we can do more things than just sit on the beach.

Rust
Jul 18, 2008, 03:09 PM
Few chances they won't all be at night for me. :wacko:

ZyphNeko
Jul 20, 2008, 08:53 PM
Hm. It's been a while since I've done any role-playing on PSU. Maybe I oughta get back to it...

Sorry to the folks of the Vanguard, though. I dunno if I'll be around with you people again just yet.

Lessee~...

Servers frequently at: 02 / 17

ZyphNeko (In some cases, I prefer being called Zyroko than Zyph)

Zyroko (ザイロコ Zairoko)
Race: Beast / Genetically a cat
Hair: Slightly dark blue, long hair with bangs that cover one eye.
Eyes: Orangish-red
Occupation: Guardian, although acts more of a rogue on most occasions
Dislikes: The weak, perverts, those who use others for self-gain
Overall Personality: Quiet and stubborn. Can be very snappy and not willing to acknowledge many people.
Home Planet: Neudaiz

-Clothing-
Storia Jacket (Black x Gray)
Flaxo Pants (Blue x White)
Flaxo Shoes (Black x Blue)

-Battle Information- (Kindly "borrowing" this idea from Xieveh and Alena, if I may~... - shifty eyes - )
Combat Type: Acrotecher
Combat Style: Swift and evasive, supportive
Weapon Proficiency: Single daggers and handguns, TECH-Mags, and whips
Elemental Affinity: Megi (Dark)
Nanoblast: Boggo Val

Kiliaro (キィアロ Kiliaro)
Race: Musk Cat
Hair: Light silverly blue long hair
Eyes: Amber
Dislikes: Confinement, heat
Overall Personality: Quite easy-going, though usually shy to strangers. Because of the way he was brought up in life, he's very naive about the world.
Home: GUARDIANS Colony

-Clothing-
Nobles Long Coat (D Blue x Purple)
Seyagya Pants (Black x Yellow)
Classica Boots (Blue x Black)
Accessory : Orange Goggles

-Battle Information-
Combat Type: Wartecher
Combat Style: Evasive and supportive
Weapon Proficiency: Twin claws, TECH-Mags, longbows
Elemental Affinity: Barta (Ice)
Nanoblast: None (inorite?)

Woo...will that do?

Neko~

Xieveral
Jul 21, 2008, 01:23 AM
Wooo hiya Zyphie!!! *cuddles* Ahem... ^^;

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in some PSO roleplay. I can't mention server stuffs on the forums because I guess its illegal but PM me ingame if interested :3

...within 10 days preferably because my subscription ends soon and I need to save up money so I'll be on a break from PSU

Will_Nonheim
Jul 23, 2008, 05:34 PM
CONSOLE : PC/PS2

PSU Name : Will Nonheim
Universes of choice : 2, 7

Character Name : Will Nonheim
Hair : Grey-blue
Eyes : Grey-blue
Height : 5'7"
Fashion Style : Mainly Neudaiz-influenced with hints of Parum culture.
Residence : GUARDIANS Colony
Homeworld : Neudaiz
Affiliations : GUARDIANS, Communion of Gurhal
Dislikes : Sour food, chaos.

Combat Type : Fighgunner
Alternate Types : Any Dual-types along with Protranser.
Combat Style : Abuses PAs.
Weapon Proficiency : Saber-type and Handgun-type weapons.
Elemental Affinity : Light, Ice.

Overall Personality : Strict but friendly. Will believes in the causes he fights in and gives it his all no matter what the cost. He is very serious about his religious choices.
Background : Born and raised on Neudaiz, he had to deal with being a part of the minority. He grew to want to defend not just Neudaiz, but all the Gurhal system, and thus signed to become a GUARDIAN. A fairly simplistic story.

------------------

Character Name : Grid
Race : CAST
Hair : White
Eyes : Green
Height : 6'something".
Fashion Style : GRM-type parts.
Residence : Parum
Homeworld : Parum
Affiliations : GUARDIANS, formerly AMF
Dislikes : ... (Grid is fairly robotic in his behavior and does not seem to particularily like or dislike anything specific)

Combat Type : Ranger
Combat Style : Rifle and crossbow.
Weapon Proficiency : Yup, yup.
Elemental Affinity : None

Overall Personality : Robotic and mechanical, but with hints of a personality develloping.
Background : Grid is an old CAST that's seen some refurbishment over the years. He looks good as new. He left the AMF because he apparently got tired of fighting, but... Well, as it turns out, after some years out of the loop, he's returned to the battlefield as a GUARDIAN-- his expertise quickly netted him a job as an instructor.

----------------------

I've done my fair share of RP, though most online. ... ...Like, not on PSU. I did try it out a bit though. I'd be interested in more of that anytime.

Mieh
Jul 24, 2008, 12:53 PM
I've done my fair share of RP, though most online. ... ...Like, not on PSU. I did try it out a bit though. I'd be interested in more of that anytime.

I'm sure most of us would be very interested in meeting you.

I'll be sure to remember your choice of words ('anytime'). Really that's how I roll anyway.

I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for...

~Mieh

Heinan
Jul 24, 2008, 05:37 PM
Server: PC/PS2

Character Name : Heinan Zalatos
Hair : Black
Eyes : White
Height : 5'7"
Fashion Style : Mainly Kubara products mixed in with Moatoob fashion.
Residence : Moatoob
Homeworld : Unknown
Affiliations : None
Dislikes : The SEED, CAST's, People who try to cardsharp him outta money.

Combat Type : Wartecher
Alternate Types : None
Combat Style : What he likes to call "Tech-weaving"
Weapon Proficiency : Twin Sabers, Single Daggers, Tech-Mag's, and Whips.
Elemental Affinity : All Elements

Overall Personality : Open-mind and calm in non-combat situations. But when he encounters SEED, his personality goes to aggresive and short-tempered.

Background : Heinan has no recollection of where he was born or where he grew up. All the he knows is that the dreams he has gives him glimpse of his past, and therefore he uses those dreams as clues to his history. Right now he is visiting the RELIC sites in hopes that his memory can be restored, so that he can live in peace with himself.

Mieh
Jul 28, 2008, 11:18 PM
My adventures held directly in PSU have been relatively small in number as of late, as some may have noticed.

I'm counting on Friday, August 1 to bring many of us to the GUARDIANS table and to once again feast on Vanda Orga, Grass Assassins, and many other creatures.

Some call them monsters,

I say they better damn well prove themselves more than pests.

Here's to us meeting where the challenge is,

~Mieh

ZyphNeko
Jul 29, 2008, 08:06 AM
Ech, how I loathe Vandas of any kind...especially Vanda Orgas and their blatantly epic Foie orgy attacks.

Yes...Max G...fun stuff. Though, I would like it to be done with once and for all. The news is three months old.

Anyway, hope to see you folks there. I might finally have some interesting parties throughout the event. Also, I'm still missing some cards from you people. You as well, Mieh. Even though we met, like, twice.

On a side note, time to update Zyroko's li'l info thing...again. I'mma add a li'l more unique bits to her and try out a few traps. Funny how I've never seen any Fighgunner, Acrofighter, or Acrotechers use traps at all. I used to use traps as a Fighgunner once even.

Neko~

Mieh
Jul 29, 2008, 10:31 AM
Ech, how I loathe Vandas of any kind...especially Vanda Orgas and their blatantly epic Foie orgy attacks.

Yes...Max G...fun stuff. Though, I would like it to be done with once and for all. The news is three months old.

Anyway, hope to see you folks there. I might finally have some interesting parties throughout the event. Also, I'm still missing some cards from you people. You as well, Mieh. Even though we met, like, twice.

On a side note, time to update Zyroko's li'l info thing...again. I'mma add a li'l more unique bits to her and try out a few traps. Funny how I've never seen any Fighgunner, Acrofighter, or Acrotechers use traps at all. I used to use traps as a Fighgunner once even.

Neko~

I found appreciation for traps about a year ago during the time lab runs were on the brink of out of style. Watching a Jarba tick for over 1k at around level 50 was definitely my idea of damage.

I was a fighgunner back in that day, so I also made use of freeze traps.

I do trap with my acrofighter and acrotecher of today, Damage traps included. There's much to be said for instant launch of infinite mobs in a small area.

Arika
Jul 31, 2008, 07:43 AM
Just cut it from my player cards + extend a bit detail.

Arika :
female newman,
classes: can be every kinds of Fighter and Techer type.(same as newman in original PS series)
[spoiler-box]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9968/rparikadk0.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Arika is an ultimate genetically engineered Newman as a result from the combination of Mirei and Karen 's DNAs. She has grown up and became a top guardian without knowing anything about her blood line. Due to the fact that she is the real dangerous enemy to Illuminus. She was trapped and accidentally turned into child called Arika-chan.

Starkaiser :
Male Beast
classes : All Fighter type and Master gunner.
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=1659http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=1660[/spoiler-box]
A former guardian that decided to work by his own will. He started by becoming a pirate hunter. With his skill on both close range and long range, he become well known in no time. Later, he also established a gun shop at Moatoob by collecting material and synthesis kit from those rouge groups that he destroyed.

Luminus mk II :
Female CAS
classes : Protransfer and all gunner type.
[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=1664http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=1667[/spoiler-box]
She was once named Illuminus 01, an terminator caseasl made by Illuminus. However, during the fight with Ethan Waber and Starkaiser, Her body was seriously damaged. Later, with the help of Dr. Tomrain, she was reawaken as an anti-Illuminus android in the new name which is Luminus mk II. Thus, her destiny was totally flipped over after that. She keep working to fight against Illuminus under a guardian guild called VCC.
It seem that she was ,later, upgraded with the data that Dr Tomrain received from Ryucross along with the VR training simulator (MAG). Her new version is called Luminus mk III.

Mieh
Jul 31, 2008, 12:45 PM
Arika :
female newman,
classes: can be every kinds of Fighter and Techer type.(same as newman in original PS series)
[spoiler-box]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9968/rparikadk0.jpg[/spoiler-box]

The action shot on the right is pure excellence... It's just, beautiful... thank you for sharing it with us.

[Spoiler Box Added]
[spoiler-box]
[1]Arika is an ultimate genetically engineered Newman as a result from the combination of Mirei and Karen 's DNAs. [2]She has grown up and became a top guardian without knowing anything about her blood line. Due to the fact that she is the real dangerous enemy to Illuminus. She was trapped and accidentally turned into child called Arika-chan.[/spoiler-box]

This is a very, very bold claim to make, as it directly canonically involves two primary figures in Phantasy Star Universe. I would conjecture the gathering of the DNA and creation would have had to have happened in secrecy (and by extension without "SEGA's" knowledge, unless of course you've got their official backing that this is canon in itself, of which I would not doubt).

I 'do' know this claim can float as justified, so I'm not going to question how exactly it works.

~*~*~THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT OMIT READING THIS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!~*~*~

Posting a back story for a character here may compromise any spoilers or secrets a poster wishes to be kept from other characters. I do not vouch for the IC confidence of secrecy of the information posted here.
[spoiler-box] This means any information provided here INCLUDING, YES INCLUDING information a poster may mark as secret or unknown to parts of the IC world (usually the general populace) is available to everyone's IC knowledge.

Posting the news that one is the member of a secret organization bent on the destruction of Guhral as we know it would be the same as posting such a message to an IC Guhral-official internet message board.

All of this in mind, anyone is more than welcome to limit their ID Post to simply their IC name and the news of their participation in the ever evolving Phantasy Star Universe.[/spoiler-box]

Please understand I do not expect anyone to pretend they do not know the origins of your creation if they are posted here for people to know. Now if you do know yourself and/or intend for them to be public knowledge, please let us all know so everyone knows they're not stepping on any feet.

I'm not saying your claims as to your character's 'story' here are incorrect or somehow need to be altered; rather, if anything you've posted is meant to be kept secret from the rest of the world, I encourage you to omit it from the post and to keep your name and other descriptors out there.

I personally (among others I'm sure) am thrilled with your expression of character and wish you the best out there in PSU,

~Mieh

Kelvie
Jul 31, 2008, 05:30 PM
This is a very, very bold claim to make, as it directly canonically involves two primary figures in Phantasy Star Universe. I would conjecture the gathering of the DNA and creation would have had to have happened in secrecy (and by extension without "SEGA's" knowledge, unless of course you've got their official backing that this is canon in itself, of which I would not doubt).

I 'do' know this claim can float as justified, so I'm not going to question how exactly it works.

Please understand I do not expect anyone to pretend they do not know the origins of your creation if they are posted here for people to know. Now if you do know yourself and/or intend for them to be public knowledge, please let us all know so everyone knows they're not stepping on any feet.

I'm not saying your claims as to your character's 'story' here are incorrect or somehow need to be altered; rather, if anything you've posted is meant to be kept secret from the rest of the world, I encourage you to omit it from the post and to keep your name and other descriptors out there.

Hmmm... After reading a certain player's background, I guess Akira's is alright... I mean, it could be a lot worse, like being the daughter of Dulk fakiz and Mother Brain, destined to rule the universe, and, of course, bearing the power to anihilate a planet at will.

Say peoples, what about an incoming reunion, like... Next week?

Arika
Jul 31, 2008, 07:17 PM
Sorry if I didnt make it clear, because that is the addition from the partner card version which limited number of word to input.

Well, because it is so common among most every Anime now that somebody would try to keep DNA of any strong/important character, especially for military purpose.
(since they need only little blood or little hair, those are easy to be collected)

From the part
She has grown up and became a top guardian without knowing anything about her blood line."

it mean that it was classify ,of course. :-)
However, secret can't last forever,:-D she is dangerous to Illuminus, so they were trying to find her weakness, and accidentally discovered the true of this illegally experiment, and then they stated the this fact to guardians, which resulted in that all further experiment was stop, all other clones in tube were destroyed, and all scientist were captured. (this is why I dont keep it as secret anymore)
In the other hand,
Arika is innocent, and she did a lot of work for guardian as ace, so she is still there as even more popular guardian than before. (Newman in PS-series alway excel at both melee and tech, such as Nei and Rika. Although PSU doesn't allow newman to be good at melee, I comprehends the "strong" on melee by using all PA at max, and 50% of S rank versions)

Plus, and as I said,in alternative universe of future(in game = JP server), which Illuminus didn't only discovered her identity, they still discovered the way to seal her combat ability. This turn her into Arika-chan.
( in game = AT human
human shorter ear refer that she has lower TP,
AT because it is much weaker than fT,
melee ability and PA lv aren't at capped too xD )

As for involve in story with others, basically I don't think there will be problem, because..
Arika was experimentally made for purpose to being guardian, so she wouldn't be treaded specially like the original one. (you can see how Laia act as a normal guardian until Dallgun die too) They are different person anyway, no matter clone or not.

The action shot on the right is pure excellence... It's just, beautiful... thank you for sharing it with us.

if you like : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049489&postcount=99
^^

Fiohna
Jul 31, 2008, 07:40 PM
Character ID Post

Name: Fiohna
Hair: Red/Pink
Eyes: Blue
[SPOILER-BOX]Age: Would you really ask me my age? Would you?
Likes: Shana (my daughter), Newman ears, Draco, strong friendships, peace, family vacations, racial equality
Dislikes: Ignorance, the Illuminus, bigotry
Overall Personality: Generally cheerful and friendly.
Distinguishing features: She is a carrier of the "Fire of Heaven," a genetic anomaly/mutation. This trait was passed to her daughter (the trait is thought to be dominant) and can only be seen when they are threatened. Any other information concerning the anomaly is classified.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Arika
Jul 31, 2008, 09:32 PM
Might as well I should add this too.
this is what I RP temporary with my group of friends during last month..

refer to : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2083694&postcount=2

Name : Akira (notice: Akira is a male name, Arika is female name)
race : Newman male
class : Fortefighter only.
basic information : new gurhal male idol, he became popular from a movie
other information : all classify.

I will let you image his story by yourself. hint is inside that link.

also, since all people here have RP story, you might interest in this event too, *click on my signature*
the theme is "your character story"

Mieh
Aug 1, 2008, 12:40 AM
it mean that it was classify ,of course. :-)
However, secret can't last forever,:-D she is dangerous to Illuminus, so they were trying to find her weakness, and accidentally discovered the true of this illegally experiment, and then they stated the this fact to guardians, which resulted in that all further experiment was stop, all other clones in tube were destroyed, and all scientist were captured. (this is why I dont keep it as secret anymore)

This is what I wished to be made clear. Thank you for explaining this.

One of the only possible issues with your claim lies in whether or not the Guhral system has any laws banning genetic research, but that seems to be a relatively small concern.

You have my applause for learning so much English if it's not your primary language.

Forgive me, your grammar in the last post would suggest that you are primarily a Japanese speaker.

Still, your English can be understood with little effort. Again you have my congratulations.

if you like : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049489&postcount=99
^^

Pure... aestheticism. Beautiful photos...

I look forward to seeing more. :jpsmile:

Arika
Aug 1, 2008, 12:48 AM
they are all together in the same thread actually.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146498

One of the only possible issues with your claim lies in whether or not the Guhral system has any laws banning genetic research, but that seems to be a relatively small concern.
I assume that they have banned it, if not, then they wouldn't have any problem about running low on miko's power( in both mirei and karen case) on story mode.
(because if they can clone, they will clone so many miko to maintain the power all the time)

Mieh
Aug 2, 2008, 09:51 AM
Say peoples, what about an incoming reunion, like... Next week?

I was hoping for some sort of pretense, but at this point the fact that we've (or maybe just I've) met so little with all of you is getting to me (or perhaps us.)

What does everyone think of this coming Thursday as a possible meet time?

I am personally only available for a scheduled meeting on the days of Wednesday and Thursday of this week (my only two days off).

I say we discuss a pretense in real time when we meet. As long as people are there, there's bound to be a motive somewhere.

Seority
Aug 2, 2008, 09:57 AM
I saw you in 4th floor Mieh.
I tried to get your attention, but you only talked to DreX, who wasn't talking back to you. I yelled "Mieh!" many times right next to you, but you kept ignoring me.
Is there some reason for this? I'm just curious.

Mieh
Aug 2, 2008, 10:00 AM
I tried to get your attention, but you only talked to DreX, who wasn't talking back to you. I yelled "Mieh!" many times right next to you, but you kept ignoring me.

I tried to get your attention too, right when you had shouted 'Mieh!' for the final time. I hadn't heard you the other times...

As I was trying to talk to you you said like "Fine, be that way!" in a kidding way I'm sure and walked off.

So yeah I did try to talk to you...

In any case... again what does everyone think of this coming Thursday as a meeting time?

Kelvie
Aug 2, 2008, 10:35 AM
it depends on the hour but I doubt that I will be available since I work at night and live in the EU.

Rust
Aug 2, 2008, 01:27 PM

Well, I was actually there too when Mieh tried to greet you, he was looking for you through the lobby and all. I don't know if it was before or after what you are talking about, though.

As for the meeting time, I don't care, any day would do it those times.

Mieh
Aug 2, 2008, 08:26 PM
Well, I was actually there too when Mieh tried to greet you, he was looking for you through the lobby and all. I don't know if it was before or after what you are talking about, though.

As for the meeting time, I don't care, any day would do it those times.

Something came up at work and rather than Wednesday and Thursday I'm now off Monday and Wednesday.

If either of those days are very good for anyone, feel free to express that here.

Remember, my pretense is all of you,

~Mieh

Kelvie
Aug 5, 2008, 02:24 PM
Too bad I didn't see that earlier, I was off yesterday.

Wednesday i fine for me too, let's meet up that one day, then. What about the hour ?