PDA

View Full Version : AotI Need Help Choosing Knuckle PAs!!!

RebhtheDark
Jul 5, 2008, 03:35 AM
I have a Female Newman WT, and Ive never realy paid attention to knuckles before, so I have no idea on which one to use...
I want one that does lots of damage and is fast. I have high evasion so I dont want to be stopped mid-attack, and low ATP so it has to be strong.

So which PA would be best?

Oh and if you can which Knuckles do you guys think I should hunt/buy?

Magus_84
Jul 5, 2008, 08:49 AM
Ikk Hikk breaks things. It's just slow as hell. It's fairly cheap as far as frag PAs go (30 frags), so you may want to pick it up for a good boss killer.

Bogga Zubba owns big things, small things and groups. It's just sorta slow. Probably the best overall of the four.

Bogga Robado is great for fast damage on a single target, and you can use it to sorta make good use of high EVP, as the first hit is fast enough to get off as a Just Counter between enemy hits.

Bogga Danga's probably the fastest of the four, with the most mobility. Of course, it's also pretty much the weakest in damage, and the second hit tends to protect things from the third. Upside is, it's the cheapest one to get.

None of the knuckle PAs are really bad, so I'd suggest trying them all out and seeing what you like.

As for knuckles...buy Gudda Gant boards from the Moatoob synth shop. Buy or hunt Rabol Gants from player shops/Lonely Lab A. Gudda Gant gets a set bonus from Rabol Gant that makes it the strongest knuckle currently available. That, and it's not element-restricted or race-restricted (like the two S-Ranks).

Dragwind
Jul 5, 2008, 12:54 PM
I'd also like to mention something about Ikk Hikk. It may seem that you get interrupted a lot at first, especially as a newman WT, but keep in mind that getting interrupted during that PA can actually be beneficial, as you can skip the annoying "cool down" time on the PA where you can't do anything.

BlueFire2k5
Jul 5, 2008, 05:47 PM
I like Zubba the best, myself. Level 31 Zubba helped my 63 fortefighter beat Tylor using some fire knuckles. :D

One thing about Zubba, though, is that it is really slow. There is a distinct possibility that you will get interrupted before it goes off if you have a high evasion stat.

stukasa
Jul 5, 2008, 11:26 PM
I have a Female Newman WT, and Ive never realy paid attention to knuckles before, so I have no idea on which one to use...
I want one that does lots of damage and is fast. I have high evasion so I dont want to be stopped mid-attack, and low ATP so it has to be strong.

So which PA would be best?
If you want fast and strong, Bogga Robado is the best. It costs PA frags but I really think it's worth it. You don't even really need to bother with the second or third hits in the combo, they'll just slow you down. Spam the first hit over and over, it does great damage against a single target and it's very fast. Fast to start and fast to stop. That means you won't get interrupted very often and you can run away when you need to.

RebhtheDark
Jul 7, 2008, 01:37 AM
Thanx for the help guys!!! I think Ill try Zubba firts then possibly Ikk Hikk!
Again thanx!

ashley50
Jul 7, 2008, 03:07 AM
how 'bout trying them all?

All are good in certain situations...

panzer_unit
Jul 7, 2008, 08:41 AM
As a newm WT you'll probably want Robado or Danga. The other two leave you quite open to interruption before they do any damage.

Broodstar1337
Jul 7, 2008, 04:24 PM
Zubba

Nothing beats Zubba + Falcon Punch macro.