PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Gameplay, Guides and Walkthroughs

W0LB0T
Jul 5, 2008, 09:12 AM
JUST MAKE A WARTECHER AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

how many Wartecher threads do you people have to make. just make a Wartecher, and if you don't like it you can always change. its not that hard.

good day

SabZero
Jul 5, 2008, 09:35 AM
Agreed. Also USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, MK?

P.S.: W0l, whens you coming back on??

W0LB0T
Jul 5, 2008, 09:52 AM
I have nothing against a bit of friendly Wartecher discussion, but does every "God Forsaken Fornication in the rear quarters" thread in Gameplay, Guides & walkthroughs have to be some one asking if they should make a wartecher, or which race they should use or which weapons.
One users recommendation's may not suit your game style. just find out for your self. You will never discover anything if you want someone to hold your hand every step of the way.

"jump in the deep end and discover life like a real man"

Sabzero, i have fact been playing PSU. but only for about 10 minutes until I, yawn, realise its not that late, get bored and end up in FKL :wacko:. if you where talking about MSN well I just haven't bothered to log on that much

CelestialBlade
Jul 5, 2008, 12:42 PM
There's been a ton of Guntecher threads asking about the exact same friggin things lately, too. Search is underrated.

Kylie
Jul 5, 2008, 01:04 PM
I think bumping is worse than repeating a thread (as long as that thread has been inactive for longer than two weeks) if you want to add something or ask a different question, but it hasn't been that lately and is getting slightly out of hand. :-?

SabZero
Jul 5, 2008, 03:30 PM
Well, no. Bumping a thread is better, IMO, because that way the topic comes up again, for all to see, WITH all the previous answers (hopefully) included.

Then in a search you get one informative thread, instead of 50 with all the same question. Good luck finding the one ppl had the patience to answer. :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Jul 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
You literally can't bump old threads, unless I'm mistaken, the forum software won't allow it.

Sekani
Jul 5, 2008, 04:49 PM
Bumping a thread from last year may be taboo, but a discussion from two weeks ago (that may be on the second page)? No harm in that. In fact, I strongly recommend it.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 5, 2008, 09:51 PM
People don't know what the Search function is :x

Seority
Jul 7, 2008, 04:41 AM
WTF? Wartechers suck.
:roll:

Broodstar1337
Jul 7, 2008, 05:53 AM
I really don't even see the need for people worrying about what class they're gonna try out next and what equipment they're gonna use with it too. If you've already established yourself as an adequately leveled Fortefighter and you switch over to Wartecher, you might miss the damage but that's about it. In a game such as this where there's little to no risk to get a pretty hefty reward, there's no real point in worrying about it too much. You can get money back as fast as you throw it away and a little time spent leveling PAs will put you back in the game.

Sure you can strive to be the best all you want but being the best will only get you to kill weak mobs maybe a second or two faster, so play around with your equipment setup and see what you like. A class like WT has a lot of options and my options may not suit you fine.

Rayokarna
Jul 7, 2008, 09:50 AM
WTF? Wartechers suck.

Kylie
Jul 7, 2008, 01:31 PM
Bumping a thread from last year may be taboo, but a discussion from two weeks ago (that may be on the second page)? No harm in that. In fact, I strongly recommend it.
Yeah, maybe "two weeks" wasn't a good time span. :-P