PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank Wep Qeustions

ShadowCaster
Jan 26, 2003, 10:39 PM
K I have some questions, sice I haven't completed a Single Challenge because nobody but me gets what we need to do.

First, How do you recieve a prize through challenge??

Second, S Rank Weapons, Can you get more than one?? Or do you complete all the callenges and recieve one prize?

Third, Do you get to select a prize for each challenge you caomplete?

Fourth, Can you do challenges over and get more prizes???

Please someone help me

ShadowCaster
Jan 26, 2003, 10:48 PM
Oh and when it says that the max atp for a HUcaseal is 1300 or something, that is uneqquiped and no item right? Cause how the heck are you supposed to be able to use weapons with high +atp I already have 900 or so atp and not even level 100. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif

Guntz348
Jan 27, 2003, 12:43 AM
To get a prize through online Cmode you have to beat all levels, 9 in total, in under 7 hours. It's easy though dont worry. Then you get to choose one S-rank weapon. If you lower one of you level times you then get a yellow ring. If you lower another levels time you get a white ring. The rings may be the other way around I'm not exactly sure, it's been a while since I played DC cmode. You only get a prize for completing all of them and you only get one srank weapon per character. The rings are after you beat all levels too. Max ATP levels are with no weapon equipped and with all Pow mats. allowed to be used on that character.