PDA

View Full Version : Crea Doubles or Halp Serafi?

Jem_Soma
Jul 7, 2008, 02:13 AM
Crea Doubles or Halp Serafi?
Well I'm almost to the 15 goldania I need for either of these weapons. So I'm wondering what everyones thoughts are.
I have both the boards and I'll be making the weapon for a character who switches between fighgunner and acrofighter so I could and would use the halp on both but the doubles only on figh.
That and I need one more relic edge for the doubles but that's not really an issue.

I'd appreciate any input because I really am having issues choosing.

LLSmoothJ
Jul 7, 2008, 02:19 AM
From what I've read so far, Halp Serafi seems to be the logical choice. But in the long run, it's all up to you. Just think about which class you're going to use more out of the two and it should really help your decision.

Proff
Jul 7, 2008, 02:41 AM
Think about element too. Halp is fire only. Personally, I'd go with the Crea Doubles. No real reason, just like 'em a lot.

ashley50
Jul 7, 2008, 02:43 AM
Carriguine- Rucars

Turb0
Jul 7, 2008, 02:44 AM
I'd probably go with crea doubles too because I haven't used single daggers since the demo, but it's up to you.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 7, 2008, 02:44 AM
Sell them to some Fighgunner shmuck and spend it on something even better.

Jem_Soma
Jul 7, 2008, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I've been playing figh more lately so I might just have to go with the doubles. Hopefully I'll be able to make both eventually though.

Ail
Jul 7, 2008, 04:36 AM
looking forward for the MAG synth bonus i must say: wait for the 100% on the crea doubles and make it. that's because halp serafi is always 100% and you can collect goldania without need to rush. i'm doing the same with [B] carriguiruc and [B] halp-serafi.

anyway.. it still depends in what job type you use the most..

Jem_Soma
Jul 7, 2008, 04:40 AM
Good point on waiting for the synth bonus. Almost forgot about that.

Miyuki
Jul 7, 2008, 05:45 PM
Or you could just sell the mats and buy made weapon w/ % that you're okay with. goldania is about 300k each - x15 = 4.5mil. Relic edge x 2 = 2mil. Can't imagine made crea doubles with decent % to be more than 3 mil. Same for Halps. You could potentially buy both made using the money from selling the materials. Then again you could also get a 50% from making it yourself...
Halp is always 100%?

beatrixkiddo
Jul 7, 2008, 05:50 PM
Yes, Halp is.

gryphonvii
Jul 7, 2008, 06:05 PM
I'd say make a crea, becasue there are less creas out there than serafis, and you could easily buy a good percentage halp.

Weeaboolits
Jul 7, 2008, 06:14 PM
Make halp because it can't fail. :)

Jem_Soma
Jul 8, 2008, 01:28 AM
Again I want to say thanks for all the suggestions. I"m not 100% sure what I'm gonna do yet but I this all should help.

darkante
Jul 8, 2008, 01:39 AM
Less Crea Doubles then Serafi?! Woot!
Guess there been a while i have checked the prices on this. XD

dc534
Jul 8, 2008, 01:47 AM
You people must really be playing on a different server because any crea double over 38% is going for over 10mil with no grinds or even broken ones. I prefer rucar myself but crea doubles I have no problem using.

Its your choice but how many times are you going to use the weapon. There are other options if you absolutly need fire weapons, such as crimson or ragnus'. But if you must absolutly have a dagger that is probably the best one in the game at this point.