PDA

View Full Version : best weapons?

megidboy97
Jul 8, 2008, 04:17 PM
i was curious what everyone thought were the three best weapons in the game

DC_PLAYER
Jul 8, 2008, 04:25 PM
go to item comparison and sort the weapons by atp or ata and then check them out.

for me.....snow queen, TJS and psyco wand

AlexCraig
Jul 8, 2008, 05:18 PM
There is that "best" again :wacko:

Best is wholly up to the person.

Freeze
Jul 8, 2008, 05:44 PM
Yes, and it's interesting to see what peoples opinion of best is. The Red mechs Red sword and sabre are pretty good to.

Saffran
Jul 9, 2008, 01:33 AM
And it also depends of your character and your style, really.
My older PSO friends (now gone to other games) used to bother me a lot, always saying "get a TJS, get a Red Sword, red Red Sinows Blades" and so on and so forth. I watched Hucasts using them and thought "well, looks OK" but once my Hucaseal got a Red Sword with hit, the world was completely changed. All of a sudden I was close to unstoppable - if Seize worked on the first N-H-Ex combo.

That said, to me weapons don't mean too much. I'm a lot more regarding on my armor equipment...
I'd say my faves are the Last Swan, the Glide Divine and Bringer's Rifle.

Mark87
Jul 9, 2008, 08:29 AM
I think the Orotiagito is one of the strongest. If your a whitill it shouldn't be to hard to get just need to find Mil Lilys and hope they drop agito 1975 and go to the seek my master quest talk to tekker outside bank and he trades it to you.
If your a ranger go for frozen shooter pretty much every class can get their hands on that.
But like they said it depends on what weapons or styles you prefer

Kadajenova
Jul 9, 2008, 02:48 PM
best melee weaps : excalibur & TJS
best range weaps : heaven striker & spread needle
best wands/rods : psycho wand & glide divine

Jaspaller
Jul 9, 2008, 03:20 PM
Best is opinion depending on your playstyle. Anything charge is usually one of the best in my book

Splash
Jul 10, 2008, 04:24 AM
Lolz at Excalibur.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 10, 2008, 04:28 AM
best melee weaps : excalibur & TJS
best range weaps : Mille Marteaux & S Rank Needle with Beserk
best wands/rods : Dark Bridge & glide divine

Fix'd. :wacko:

Magus_84
Jul 10, 2008, 11:25 PM
Define "best".

Or grab a pair of mechgun-types from the store with 50% hit and Charge. Gatlings, Repeaters, Vulcans, whatever.

Use said special as the third hit in your combo, against anything you want dead.

Congratulations, you just broke the game. Assuming you're not a FO, and your ATA is maxed or close to max.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 10, 2008, 11:30 PM
Varista.

(Cue the bitching)

DC_PLAYER
Jul 12, 2008, 09:06 AM
Varista.

(Cue the bitching)

with hit, that's an excelent choice for an android

Leviathan
Jul 12, 2008, 11:22 AM
HUcaseal+Claw type weapons=Awesome.

furrypaws
Jul 12, 2008, 07:27 PM
Well, I really only use three weapons.

-Orotiagito
-Varista (At lack of a better handgun, but it serves its purpose)
-45% hit CHarge Calibur (Although, I never use the charge with very few exceptions.)

Although, as Magus said, the technical "best" item in the game would be a 50% hit charge Vulcan from the store. That's no fun though.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 13, 2008, 08:02 AM
well, on the version i play in order to do damage with a mechgun special you would need % on a specific atribute and atleast 40 % hit, that would make the weapon usefull maybe up to caves if you use a hunter, i beleive the special would be worthless because you would miss alot, even if a hucast has a 60% charge vulcan, the odds of missing the special are very high, but the normal attack could be usefull.

rangers with high ata would be better, but the lack of atp would make them use the special attack alot, and the odds of missing still exist.

ramar841pso
Jul 21, 2008, 08:48 PM
What do you think is the best weapon on pso???

furrypaws
Jul 21, 2008, 09:44 PM
It's all opinion. For performance, go for your high hit charge vulcans. You'll be doing very high damage.

If you mean which one do you like the most, then I'd have to say my Katanas. Any of them, really. I like them.

AlexCraig
Jul 21, 2008, 10:42 PM
It is all about opinion and preference.
Ex. Alex: Sange & Yasha because I prefer twin blades and Sange & Yasha is the top in that catagory.

Sakuyarules
Jul 21, 2008, 11:43 PM
Tsumikiri sword neone?

Splash
Jul 22, 2008, 03:22 AM
I got to wonder, how many of these kinds of topics are there here on this forum?

Freeze
Jul 22, 2008, 09:16 AM
Lots and lots. I'd have to go with the Red Sword or maybe the delsaber shield and saber combo.