PDA

View Full Version : Very Important !!!!!!

MuRaKi
Jan 27, 2003, 05:05 AM
Ok I Realize this is a Forum and most forums i ever been to is usually freedom of speech.. Except profannity and such... Now if someone post a Topic and they think that they have to know or need to know about the certain subject then they should beable to get information on it.

I have just been looking whats up in the cheaters thing and theres so many damn locked room.... ALLLL by Rune.. I dunno but that Red Ring Rico question was pretty damn good question. See how it would be a question is if the creators of PSO made the skins and such for the charicters that you could be then there would have to be a special way you could unlock them i would think. Maybe certain thing or something you know???.........So I dont know if RUNE is on a power trip or whats up with him/her. Sure you can say if you dont like it then dont use the forum.... But in reallity it is a great community and many people know and have good input to give others.....OK QUESTION: Now i was wondering what the community thinks bout the staff being so uptight on rediculus things (such as someone said something bout dc cheat and they edited that out)... SO Rune how old are you 13 or so cause all i am sayign why would you brag on locking subject and editing messages.???? Sure edit mine.???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MuRaKi on 2003-01-27 02:06 ]</font>

Brundidge
Jan 27, 2003, 05:10 AM
That Red Rico Topic was an old topic that was bumped up by some dood. That stuff isn't really tolerated plus Rune is working the job. As for a lot of topics being locked, some of them are either a duplicate topic of another active topic that was posted before or its either topic(s) not tolerated by the rules of the PSOW forum.

Raist
Jan 27, 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-01-27 02:05, MuRaKi wrote:
I have just been looking whats up in the cheaters thing and theres so many damn locked room.... ALLLL by Rune.. I dunno but that Red Ring Rico question was pretty damn good question. See how it would be a question is if the creators of PSO made the skins and such for the charicters that you could be then there would have to be a special way you could unlock them i would think.

I'm guessing those are purely for quest usage, not player usage.

RuneLateralus
Jan 27, 2003, 11:00 PM
I have just been looking whats up in the cheaters thing and theres so many damn locked room.... ALLLL by Rune.

I am the mod chosen to watch over this section. I am the only other mod besides the admins (eRUPT, LollipopLolita, and PSOSaladWood) who have the ability to lock, move, and edit topics in this section. That means that they are the only ones who have the ability to lock topics here, but if they do, that either means I cannot either get here to do my job or that I am not doing my job at all.

I dunno but that Red Ring Rico question was pretty damn good question. See how it would be a question is if the creators of PSO made the skins and such for the charicters that you could be then there would have to be a special way you could unlock them i would think. Maybe certain thing or something you know???.........So I dont know if RUNE is on a power trip or whats up with him/her.

The topic was dead for a while. Some guy just asked how to do it. And I do not know if you read the rules of this forum, but cheat codes are not to be shared on this forum.

Sure you can say if you dont like it then dont use the forum.... But in reallity it is a great community and many people know and have good input to give others.....OK QUESTION: Now i was wondering what the community thinks bout the staff being so uptight on rediculus things (such as someone said something bout dc cheat and they edited that out)...

That is so Summer 2002, blaming the staff. Like I said, this place is discuss cheats, not share them!

SO Rune how old are you 13 or so cause all i am sayign why would you brag on locking subject and editing messages.????

I am 19, going on 20 in two weeks from today. When have I ever bragged about locking topics. I only edited out cheat requests, possible links, and flames. Hence doing my job as a mod.

Sure edit mine.???

No I will let other people see what you said and maybe it will show them a better explanation of what can and cannot be posted in this section, as I explain it out further. Posting on this site is privialage, not a right. If this seriously bothers you, then PM me, another moderator, or, by all means, go someplace else.

And one more thing:

2. Do not attack the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you.)

Note: The moderators were chosen here because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. PSOW is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

I have not been abusive with my "mod powers." I am just trying to do my job as best as I can. Just to make sure you know.

This discussion is closed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-01-27 20:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-01-27 20:13 ]</font>