PDA

View Full Version : Item findings (Demo)

AnamanaAU
Jul 9, 2008, 09:02 AM
Use this thread to post your item findings in the Demo of Phantasy Star Portable. Here's a standard we can use to make life easier

Item Name: (Or screenshot of text)
Type: (Saber, Shield Line, Usable Item, etc)
Maker:
Stars:
Drops from/Found at:
Screenshots:

burninglink5
Jul 9, 2008, 02:30 PM
Just got Halva Tornad by completing the story mission, its a spear that kind of looks like an A rank tenora axe. Also found a C rank whip that has infect as a SA, doesn't look much different from the normal ones though. Also, melee weapons seem to drop at high percentages, and PAs level up very quickly.

pikachief
Jul 9, 2008, 03:07 PM
Idk Japanese and cant take pix right now....

Kubara 2* Spear:
PP 192
Att 190
Acc 115

Att Needed: 100

Mark III (2* Range Mag)
TP 64
Acc 77

It shoots cartridges!

NOTE: Diga has knock back like the last hit of anga redda knock back LOL

I also found a kuabra 6* bow but I can't use it :( is there any way to change your class in this demo??

Koltova Doll(?) (4* Tech-mag)

PP 787
TP 127

Its a PM that looks like a koltova doll and wiggles back and forth XD

burninglink5
Jul 9, 2008, 04:18 PM
Where did you find the koltova mag? :o

pikachief
Jul 9, 2008, 05:33 PM
Plains Overloard C from a koltova :P

also, on plains overloard B i got a double saber that is covered in hearts that every time u swing it a HUGE BARRAGE of hearts fly all over the place! amazing i loved it to death!

then i pressed the lan switch down and almost cried T_T

Rayokarna
Jul 9, 2008, 07:29 PM
Damfoie PA Disk drops on De Ragan B for Ranger

7* Twin Handguns(GRM) drop too.

pikachief
Jul 9, 2008, 07:31 PM
With everyone posting their findings where and from what with what class everywhere, im compiling a list of how to get what, or who can get what ^^

also on my ranger i found Green Green Line on De Ragan C from the boss boxes but taht could possibly be for anyone.

also de ragan on B seems to drop 7* twin handguns for Ranger, and i got a 7* sword for my Hunter, both GRM :P

Kizeragi
Jul 9, 2008, 07:46 PM
List incoming!:

CAST F Ranger:

7* Twin Sabers (Death Dancers)
315 PP
286 ATP
234 ATA
Ragan B Boss box

7* Handgun (Raygun?)
484 PP
224 ATP
144 ATA
Ragan B boss box

6* Kubara Dagger (Dagac maybe?)
51 PP
283 ATP
250 ATA
Ragan B - Koltova, possibly an area drop

8* TECHNIC (Jellen)
Ragan B - Polty

6* Shotty (Moatoob one) have grinded it also
474 PP?
86 ATP
92 ATA
Train B boss box
Stats at 1: 486PP/90ATP 2: 497PP/95ATP 3: 508PP/100ATP 4: 519PP/104ATP 5: 530PP/109ATP
6: 541PP/113ATP 7: 552PP/117ATP 8: 563PP/121ATP 9: 574PP/126ATP 10: 585PP/130ATP

6* Leg Unit (unsure of name)
Def + 50
Eva + 40
Ragan B boss box

nothing else of note so far, I'll update with more later.
And I'll also backup data and do another class.
And no fail grinding FTW!!! :D

Konjou
Jul 9, 2008, 09:44 PM
found rappies in the old ruin city, can't remember actual US name and also found some 10* PA. Atleast it seems like a PA it's called HIKAISHUUHAZEN or something like that.

I'm having more fun with the portable version than the PC/PS2 version. Hopefully it drops here in the US soon. If not it looks like I'll import and play this via Xlink Kai, because PC/PS2 PSU F*ing blows. Sega has screwed up just one to many times.

If anyone is on Kai PM me so we can see if we can get this thing working. I would love to see how well it runs.

I would post some pics, but I can't seem to FTP to my webspace. If anyone wants the crappy photos of the rappies I took with my cell cam then PM me.

pikachief
Jul 9, 2008, 11:30 PM
List incoming!:

6* Kubara Dagger (Dagac maybe?)
51 PP
283 ATP
250 ATA
Ragan B - Koltova, possibly an area drop

8* TECHNIC (Jellen)
Ragan B - Polty

that is most likely a dagac, and yes it is an area drop from Plains Overlord B

Jellen is a special drop from Poltys and Koltova doll Mags are special drops from Koltovas.

Gifoie drops in De Ragan's boxes on B, unsure about C.

Green Green line drops from De Ragan C and Koltovas on B

Eyce_Theon
Jul 9, 2008, 11:33 PM
On my first time through I found some neutral Laser PA from a Bomalta in the story mission. But I was a Hunter, so yeah.

EDIT: It must be an area drop. I just found it off a Delsaban as a Ranger.

And I just checked the database. It's level 1 stats match Mayalee Prism except for the PP cost (which is 30), so that's probably it.

mvffin
Jul 10, 2008, 03:01 AM
I found the butterfly wand, and another B rank Kubara wand that I can't equip as a Female Human Force. Perhaps a Male-only equivalent?

Kizeragi
Jul 10, 2008, 07:42 AM
Is anyone seen a Laser Cannon drop yet? I'm anxious to get a few for my CAST. xD

Eyce_Theon
Jul 10, 2008, 01:32 PM
Ive been repeating Story Mode with my latest character to try and get all elements of Mark III, and I end up finding a Pannon Doll madoog (as a Hunter, but likely a special drop of course.)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Eyce/snap004.png

Squeezit
Jul 10, 2008, 07:57 PM
Ive been repeating Story Mode with my latest character to try and get all elements of Mark III, and I end up finding a Pannon Doll madoog (as a Hunter, but likely a special drop of course.)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Eyce/snap004.png

1. How do you take screenshots on your psp?
2. How do you run story mode more than once? (you dont save?)
3. i want her sexy double saber ^^;

--

oh and has anyone found a doublesaber PA yet? Im hoping it drops

XxKitexX
Jul 10, 2008, 10:57 PM
Is anyone seen a Laser Cannon drop yet? I'm anxious to get a few for my CAST. xD

One dropped from a Sendillan on my Beast, during the story mission. It's a B-rank Kubara laser cannon, with 869 PP, 268 attack, and 75 accuracy. I have no clue what it looks like or anything, though. xD silly Hunter class, not being able to equip laser cannons! I'd love to upload a picture of the stats of it or something, if someone happens to have the link to a screenshot program on hand. (and, uh...how do people keep finding out the names of stuff in Japanese?)

Eyce_Theon
Jul 10, 2008, 11:14 PM
One dropped from a Sendillan on my Beast, during the story mission. It's a B-rank Kubara laser cannon, with 869 PP, 268 attack, and 75 accuracy. I have no clue what it looks like or anything, though. xD silly Hunter class, not being able to equip laser cannons! I'd love to upload a picture of the stats of it or something, if someone happens to have the link to a screenshot program on hand. (and, uh...how do people keep finding out the names of stuff in Japanese?)

Some people can read the names themselves, but what you found muuuust be the Laser Pannon :o.

XxKitexX
Jul 10, 2008, 11:23 PM
le gasp. o_O

Eyce_Theon
Jul 10, 2008, 11:39 PM
There's some kubara 6* bow that's an area drop in Plains Overlord B. Can't equip it to tell what.

Mike
Jul 10, 2008, 11:59 PM
Death Dancers, Hanzos, Terolines, Tero/Wall, Ray Gun, and a Bullet Master from Deragan B. Once I grind my spear a bit more I'll try to farm Protect the Train B more.

pikachief
Jul 11, 2008, 12:11 AM
Pannon doll mags?

Laser PAs?

Mark 3's!?

PANNON CANNONS!?!?!

Im gonna have to re-create my cast again lol

mvffin
Jul 11, 2008, 12:33 AM
There's some kubara 6* bow that's an area drop in Plains Overlord B. Can't equip it to tell what.

I found one too, mine was a Longboc.

So I was running Train Rescue with my F Beast Ranger...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hurray4zoidburg/Noszonde.jpg

Y halo thar noszonde!

Konjou
Jul 11, 2008, 09:42 PM
Some of my findings. Nothing to special, just thought I would up them for people to see. Keep in mind I can't read Japanese so I did the best I could with what very little I know. If anyone else can get the names right please feel free to correct me. I have a few other things, but nothing that great. Mostly 50% C rank twin daggers and few other twin sabers.

Has anyone found any armor with a body slot? I really want to equip this tero wall in hopes it will boost my stats enough to equip the Hanzo.

AnamanaAU
Jul 11, 2008, 09:44 PM
I found some A Rank Twin Crea Sabers. Funny part is that my CAST can equip them and they are actually powerful.

Newman_Gh0st
Jul 11, 2008, 09:52 PM
I found the koltova tech mag
Uhm found alot of the 6 star bow

Found vahra claws on rank c ragan i think. There actually a C rank weapon and not A rank:p

Found tero / wall

And a 6* armor and a rank twin sabers

Omega_Weltall
Jul 11, 2008, 10:25 PM
I found some Kubara Wand that a Newman Female Force cant use O_o

mvffin
Jul 12, 2008, 12:00 AM
I found some Kubara Wand that a Newman Female Force cant use O_o

yeah, apparently they made two of the wand that looks like a butterfly, one is male only and one is female only.

Got a couple DS's today, I wish I had a PA to use with em. T_T

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hurray4zoidburg/PB50E.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hurray4zoidburg/PB49D.jpg

Squeezit
Jul 12, 2008, 12:03 AM
yeah, apparently they made two of the wand that looks like a butterfly, one is male only and one is female only.

Got a couple DS's today, I wish I had a PA to use with em. T_T

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hurray4zoidburg/PB50E.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hurray4zoidburg/PB49D.jpg

the most disappointing thing for a doublesaber lover :(

Squeezit
Jul 12, 2008, 12:04 AM
btw anyone wanna tell me how you take screenshots yet?

pikachief
Jul 12, 2008, 12:33 AM
has no one whos a gunner found the laser cannon yet!?

I havent played it hardly at all (still lvl 11 lol) but i've done about 12 runs there and no laser cannon :/ and only 1 Pannon madoog >.<

AnamanaAU
Jul 12, 2008, 12:39 AM
btw anyone wanna tell me how you take screenshots yet?

If you have Custom Firmware, search for a plugin called "Screenshot Plugin". The rest is up to you.

mvffin
Jul 12, 2008, 02:07 AM
has no one whos a gunner found the laser cannon yet!?

I havent played it hardly at all (still lvl 11 lol) but i've done about 12 runs there and no laser cannon :/ and only 1 Pannon madoog >.<

Are you running the first part, or the second? I gave up after a while on the second part, started a new character and now I'm level 9 from just running part 1, and I've found 0 special drops from Pannons. I get massive regular drops (sabers,rifles,HG), and like 5 of the laser PA so far.

pikachief
Jul 12, 2008, 02:34 AM
Are you running the first part, or the second? I gave up after a while on the second part, started a new character and now I'm level 9 from just running part 1, and I've found 0 special drops from Pannons. I get massive regular drops (sabers,rifles,HG), and like 5 of the laser PA so far.

second part :/

also i think he said the sendillian dropped the laser

Kizeragi
Jul 12, 2008, 06:23 AM
Laser Pannon I'm sure is an area drop.
I restarted my character just to look for one lol. (9 hours gone bye-bye)

Newman_Gh0st
Jul 12, 2008, 06:39 PM
Lets see i found a B 4* armour that has body legs and extra slot today at Ragan B
I found the red attack buff today (Area Drop) Ragan B
Hanzo Ragan B Bosss Boxes

And also got rappys twice in a row. Got 3 daggers and 2 fans from them :) (Ragan B) One dagger was 47% light

Also if your a cast you will never be able to wield hanzo even if your a hunter.
260 atp to wield and if your lvl 20 with the class to 5 your only at 259 rofl yes it sucks.

Oh and finally found a 31% and 41% Double sabers toay :) Bout time.

And for the pannon tech mag it drops near the stair part in story mode mission 2 when the 5-6 pannons spawn. Oooh and a 44% Ground Mark III as well.

And idk if this has been found but also a 6* Armour today with Extra and Arm slot. Ragan B

Mixfortune
Jul 14, 2008, 06:37 AM
Snagged a Vahra Claw on my second run through the first multimode mission.
It's C Rank, 141 ATK, 99 ACC, and was 10 lightning... 85 req, not too bad.

mvffin
Jul 14, 2008, 09:18 AM
I think vahra claws are lightning only now. All the ones I've gotten or seen pix of are all lightning. T_T

Kizeragi
Jul 14, 2008, 09:51 AM
I think vahra claws are lightning only now. All the ones I've gotten or seen pix of are all lightning. T_T

They are indeed. Never liked Vahra Claws anyway, only used them for PA leveling.

SakuraTsubaki
Jul 14, 2008, 10:07 AM
I must be the luckiest person on the planet.

I started the demo the other day and on my first and ONLY story mission, I got a Laser Pannon on my CAST Ranger. It's a seriously awesome weapon... made running all the "online" missions a joke.

I've been looking for a good shotgun, glad to see one drops in Train B.

Other things I've found: Death Dancers, Tero/Hit, Tero/Wall

Also, Hiya, JubeiSaotome! I didn't know you still played! I'm from Ebaumsworld... I joined PSU the first day and I think I still have your partner card! Haven't seen you in a while!

Chuck_Norris
Jul 14, 2008, 11:33 PM
(May of missed this in the other posts) Found a 6* Kubara COPY of the GRM spear. Dropped off a Polty in Plains Overlord B.

I thought it was the cool B rank kubara. :disapprove:

mvffin
Jul 15, 2008, 02:42 PM
I got a Laser Pannon on my CAST Ranger. It's a seriously awesome weapon... made running all the "online" missions a joke.

PIX PLS

Aero::XII
Jul 15, 2008, 03:50 PM
Has anyone found an A rank rifle in the demo yet? Cant find one...:-? (I hope there is one)

Net_PePo
Jul 15, 2008, 04:32 PM
I´m sure that there´s A rank rifle, I found those guns:

Not great but looks good! :D

TecherRamen
Jul 15, 2008, 05:39 PM
I Just found a look a like of the C rank Kubara spear(Halva Tornad or something wasnt it?).
The difference is that this one is B rank. it also looks different, the point off of the halva is nested inside a second point(point being that part that you stab with...)

Stats are:
PP 264
ATP 414
ATA 250
atp req 200
6*

Additionally it has a different sound from the halva. This one has a 'metalic' sound when you attack with it... actually it kinda sounds like a shield....

I got it from a koltova on PO B

Illuminate
Jul 15, 2008, 09:29 PM
Can someone PM me a list of all your Hunter finds?

I know what I've found so far, I think. But I think it's all been listed already.

I did find a Spear in like B rank as a Hunter that looks like the one you get when you beat Story mode. :O

Aero::XII
Jul 15, 2008, 09:42 PM
I´m sure that there´s A rank rifle, I found those guns:

Not great but looks good! :D

I just found these a little while ago too. And I found a handgun that looks Exactly like them except you know...theres only one of em lol

Akaimizu
Jul 15, 2008, 11:24 PM
Ok. Now that I see the text. Those are bulletmasters. Hmm. That's what I should hunt for.

pikachief
Jul 16, 2008, 12:16 AM
I must be the luckiest person on the planet.

I started the demo the other day and on my first and ONLY story mission, I got a Laser Pannon on my CAST Ranger. It's a seriously awesome weapon... made running all the "online" missions a joke.

I've been looking for a good shotgun, glad to see one drops in Train B.

Other things I've found: Death Dancers, Tero/Hit, Tero/Wall

Also, Hiya, JubeiSaotome! I didn't know you still played! I'm from Ebaumsworld... I joined PSU the first day and I think I still have your partner card! Haven't seen you in a while!

what dropped it!? what part of the mission? POST PICTURE D: im tired of running the mission over and over and OVER i jsut wanna see it :(

mvffin
Jul 16, 2008, 02:15 AM
what dropped it!? what part of the mission? POST PICTURE D: im tired of running the mission over and over and OVER i jsut wanna see it :(

seriously, I have a character level 15 that i've run nothing but story mission with. T_T

FadingSmile
Jul 16, 2008, 10:19 AM
First B rank of Plains Overlord. I found two kubara weapons =D, both pretty neat looking! That butterfly/heart double saber and a Spear... shaped like a sword?? For picture reference, can't say for sure, looks like the weapon the beast is holding on the front cover. But either way, its my favorite looking spear on this demo! I'm probably enjoying the demo more than AoI sadly...

Scottbot
Jul 16, 2008, 05:10 PM
just found two of them heart doubles, 6star weird spear, vahra claws and an A rank sword in one PO B run. question is where do i get the double saber PA??

edit... rappy tippies from rappy on C. Think i've got all the decent melee finds now, unless someone can tell me otherwise?

SakuraTsubaki
Jul 16, 2008, 05:54 PM
Today I got 3 of those Butterfly wands, a 20% Vahra Claws, a 50% Fire 6* Kubara Dagger (Called "Bagakku" I think), and a 40% Light Deathdancer.

mvffin
Jul 17, 2008, 03:09 AM
where do i get the double saber PA??

I don't think anyone has found one yet. = \

Save your Pretty Batons though, you should be able to transfer your demo character to the full game.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 17, 2008, 03:37 AM
I don't think anyone has found one yet. =

Save your Pretty Batons though, you should be able to transfer your demo character to the full game.

That is all i have been hunting for is the double saber PA to go with my pretty hearts!!!! Also i have wondered about the transfer and i really hope we can, that would be so awesome.

Kizeragi
Jul 17, 2008, 10:00 AM
That is all i have been hunting for is the double saber PA to go with my pretty hearts!!!! Also i have wondered about the transfer and i really hope we can, that would be so awesome.

We can, its already confirmed. Everything carries over.

I'm hoping for a common box like thing, so we can transfer items between characters.

Akaimizu
Jul 17, 2008, 10:56 AM
Argh. That means I have to start all over and nab that Pannon Cannon. Now that I know I can keep backing out of the mission, I should be good. *sigh* Back to character creation. And I had it so set up right, last time.

Kizeragi
Jul 17, 2008, 11:49 AM
Argh. That means I have to start all over and nab that Pannon Cannon. Now that I know I can keep backing out of the mission, I should be good. *sigh* Back to character creation. And I had it so set up right, last time.

Just wait for the full game and Linear Line missions. ;o

Akaimizu
Jul 17, 2008, 11:55 AM
Maybe, but I doubt they'll have these drops. They seem like drops based on stuff they want to entice you with the demo than something you'd actually get anytime soon, in the full.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 17, 2008, 01:50 PM
We can, its already confirmed. Everything carries over.

But im hoping for a US version. Not sure if they would let us transfer from the JP demo to the US version. Hopefully though.

SakuraTsubaki
Jul 17, 2008, 02:44 PM
Not sure if they would let us transfer from the JP demo to the US version. Hopefully though.
There is a PSP save converter called "Laboko" that you can use to change JP saves to US saves. People do it to get their MHF2 characters into MHP2G all the time.

Mike
Jul 17, 2008, 06:58 PM
50% Fire 6* Kubara Dagger (Called "Bagakku" I think)

Probably the Daggerk / Daggec though the English translation of the item info is way different than what's said in the Japanese info.

mvffin
Jul 17, 2008, 09:38 PM
There is a PSP save converter called "Laboko" that you can use to change JP saves to US saves. People do it to get their MHF2 characters into MHP2G all the time.

the thing is, if they don't have a demo for the US version, why would they implement the character transfer feature into the US full version?

D1ABOLIK
Jul 17, 2008, 10:25 PM
the thing is, if they don't have a demo for the US version, why would they implement the character transfer feature into the US full version?
Thats what im afraid of. And i highly doubt there will be a US demo. Even if there is a US full version, which we still dont know, they most likely wont have a demo here.

Zarode
Jul 17, 2008, 11:16 PM
Don't worry too much. Not only that, there will be someone to come up with a way to transfer our characters if the game gets localized. It happens, quite a bit.

SakuraTsubaki
Jul 18, 2008, 12:22 AM
Simple... You import your character into the japanese FULL game, thus making a Full game save. Then you convert this full game save into an english game save with Laboko. It just requires having both the JP and English versions of the game.

mvffin
Jul 18, 2008, 02:08 AM
I never even thought about it that way.

:::feels stupid:::

D1ABOLIK
Jul 18, 2008, 02:44 AM
Yeah, but since we are capped at level 20 anyways, i might as well start over instead of spending 40 more bucks for both copies just to keep the save.

SakuraTsubaki
Jul 18, 2008, 08:05 AM
"Yeah, but since we are capped at level 20 anyways, i might as well start over instead of spending 40 more bucks for both copies just to keep the save."

I'm gonna have both copies anyways... Buy the JP one so I can play it before it comes out in the US. Also, Rie Tanaka does a voice in this, and I want the JP one solely because of that X3

DemiGT
Jul 18, 2008, 12:51 PM
i found a 7* a rank GRM twin saber with 47% ice. perfect for running de ragan! (dont quote me on this, but i *believe* i got it from plains overlord b)
PP: 315/315
Att: 286
Acc: 234

the downside? i'm a force ; ; the best force weapon ive found so far is a 5* tenora wand

D1ABOLIK
Jul 18, 2008, 01:49 PM
i found a 7* a rank GRM twin saber with 47% ice. perfect for running de ragan! (dont quote me on this, but i *believe* i got it from plains overlord b)
PP: 315/315
Att: 286
Acc: 234

the downside? i'm a force ; ; the best force weapon ive found so far is a 5* tenora wand

They drop from PO B boss boxes. I have 2 but nothing that high %.

X--Hero--X
Jul 18, 2008, 08:40 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/plysta2/screen6.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/plysta2/screen8.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/plysta2/screen9.jpg

Don't know what it is, it'll sell for about 19,000meseta at the NPC (gonna keep it).

SakuraTsubaki
Jul 18, 2008, 09:50 PM
"Don't know what it is, it'll sell for about 19,000meseta at the NPC (gonna keep it)."
The kana for it says "Rappy Mode"

Kizeragi
Jul 19, 2008, 08:22 AM
That unit is Rappy Mode, you should just keep it for now. 19k for it is lol.

THOTH
Jul 19, 2008, 01:52 PM
Rappys look kinda freaky in the PSU series....

D1ABOLIK
Jul 19, 2008, 03:11 PM
I need to get one of those. Do we know the spawn for rappys yet on PO? Not sure if its the same as PSU. Got rappys once, and just got the daggers.

mvffin
Jul 19, 2008, 09:11 PM
I don't notice any difference in the spawns until the 3rd block. It usually starts with Distova, but when you have rappies its always Koltova.

Delmarvin
Jul 20, 2008, 10:13 AM

GREAT posting! Thanks for the shot of the Pannon Madoog!

Mike
Jul 25, 2008, 06:14 AM
My spoils:

[spoiler-box]
Hanzo 49% fire
Swordoc 37% fire
Nukluc 50% ground
Spearc 19% dark
Halva Duboola 43% ice
Pretty Baton 49% dark
Death Dancer 28% dark
Twin Crea Saber 39% ground
Aldaga Sabba 48% light
Rappy Tippies 47% fire
Vahra Claw 50% lightning
Sabic 33% dark
Daggac 30% fire
Rappy Tip 33% fire
Vi Irra 42% fire
Rappy Fan 50% light

Long Boc
Bullet Master
Twin Handguc
Rail Gun
Beam Gun
Machineguc

Rogadukuc 45% light
Mark 3 43% light

Roc
Papion Dance
Papion Ciel
Koltova Madog
[/spoiler-box]

The only thing left for my hunter to do now is go after those Crea swords and sabers and the whip from Protect the Train B.