PDA

View Full Version : If you were the NPC...

Ranmaru
Jul 9, 2008, 01:30 PM
And the NPC was the human player, what would the NPC think about you? For example, if I were the NPC, the Human player would get frustrated with me, because I would use them as a barrier, use my Vjaya or Gae Bolg, and heal when neccessary. xD

Hehe, I was just wondering this as I was using Donoph as bait and stood behind him to attack all of the creatures at once lol. I was like "wow if Donoph were a human player he would be pretty ticked with me". :)

TalHex
Jul 9, 2008, 04:41 PM
indeed, npcs probably hate my guts cuz the first thing i do is get them caught on a corner so they can't follow me, they probably think something along the lines of "the bastard left me in the dust! if it wasn't for this stupid quest i'd stab him"

Ranmaru
Jul 9, 2008, 05:20 PM
I know Mome almost dies when I try to destroy that annoying contraption thingy to kill the Dubchics in the C- Shape Area. xD He has died on me before. "OMG R WE LIEK GONNA KIL Da dubchics? WTF WHERE U GOIN? K I WILL STAY HERE DEN, DUNNO WHY BUT I THINK IF I KEEP SHOOTIN DEMM DEY MITE DIIEE" (Mome Doesn't realize The Dubchics keep coming back, which is the cause to his obvious almighty downfall) D:

Larusu
Jul 11, 2008, 12:02 AM
They'd probably all go "...........WTFHAX"

furrypaws
Jul 11, 2008, 12:10 AM
They'd be amazed at the fact that I can put together a combo and use spells that actually correspond with the creatures' weaknesses.

zandra117
Jul 11, 2008, 12:25 AM
They would get mad because im killing everything before they get any hits on it.

Ranmaru
Jul 11, 2008, 12:44 PM
They would be mad because I'm being a jew and aqcuiring all the meseta. :3

Larian
Jul 11, 2008, 01:12 PM
I would act like Mome just to piss the NPC off as revenge for years of torment and failed missions...

AlexCraig
Jul 11, 2008, 01:32 PM
NPC: Who the hell is this guy taking all my kills?
Alex: You're slowing me down, now hurry!

Ranmaru
Jul 11, 2008, 02:00 PM
NPC: But... we just finished the mission! Where are you taking me??
Lance: Shush I NEED EXP and maybe RAREZ :3

AlexCraig
Jul 11, 2008, 08:36 PM
Simply put, if you were the NPC, you'd be better than the PC. And vise versa.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 14, 2008, 02:52 AM
Yup.

NPC: What are you doing? This is a two person switch.
Me: Too busy rasing my Mag. Come on, no Kama.

NPC: Do Trifluids even drop on Ragol?
Me(Force): Yup, but I need them more then you, non Force. Expensive over priced little things...

Me: Blah Blah Blah. Lets go.
NPC: But first we need to...
Me: I beat this quest so many times. I know what to do and how to attack.

AlexCraig
Jul 14, 2008, 12:52 PM
Hah! Yeah, that's pretty much it right there.

NPC: I wonder what it is tha-
Alex: Stop. Right there.
NPC: Wha-?
Alex: You need to get out more often. And read Rico's messages.
NPC: I'm here to save Ragol. Not read.
Alex: Then you aren't gonna get far. (Pulls out Yamato +60) Now I lead, YOU follow. Stay Close.
NPC: But... I'm the-
Alex: Not anymore, you aren't. (Walks on ahead)

NPC: Aren't we supposed to finish this mission?
Alex: Rule #1 for having Alex Craig in your party: if there is a right way, we don't follow it until we've explored all the wrong ways. I don't want to bipass any treasure and experience.
NPC: But who knows if the person we're trying to find is dead or not?
Alex: Trust me, if they are from the Hunters Guild, the can hold their own. Especially if they managed to get themselves in this deep. Now come on. That experience won't earn itself, now. And I can almost guarantee that there is a special weapon down here.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 14, 2008, 01:18 PM
NPC: Why are you rushing?
Me(Dc/Pc): No rare drops in quests. Just after two.

furrypaws
Jul 14, 2008, 04:40 PM
Me: *runs up to a random monster and dies immediately, thus wasting the 3 and a half hours they spent getting here*

Me: >=3