PDA

View Full Version : GC: Ver 1.1 quest glitch?

Eleen
Jan 27, 2003, 08:30 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes anyway. I finally got my Ver1.1 disk from Sega a few weeks back and decided to start my characters over instead of losing all my stuff. When I'm low level, I like to play through the offling quests for the easy money and exp (not to mention I really enjoy some of the later ones) and I think I've found a glitch in Native Research. The quest starts as normal then when you clear a room where you get data, the screen goes letterbox and the little "scanning data..." message pops up. But when the message is finished, the screen stays stuck in letterbox. Thankfuly this is only a really annoying glitch instead of one that is damaging to your character. You can't move, but the timer keeps going so you warp back to Pioneer 2 when time runs out. This only happens when playing in english, just for kicks I switched my game to Japanese and had no problems. In my (limited) search online I haven't found anything about this so I figure that theres a chance that it's just my Q or something (or maybe I'm the only one that bothers to play the offline quests anymore ^_^;) I'm just wondering if any other Japanese 1.1 players ran into this problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleen on 2003-01-27 05:49 ]</font>