PDA

View Full Version : Double posting

Nitro Vordex
Jul 10, 2008, 07:15 PM
Has PSOW gotten more lenient on this rule? There's so many double and triple posts nowadays, that it doesn't seem like its a big deal anymore. I know it's semi-okay in FKL, but how about the PSU boards and Off Topic?

Ryna
Jul 10, 2008, 07:20 PM
If you see a a double/triple post, report it. It'll be taken care of that way.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 10, 2008, 07:21 PM
Well, I wouldn't want to go reporting every double post I see. That might become annoying right?

Ryna
Jul 10, 2008, 07:23 PM
Well, I wouldn't want to go reporting every double post I see. That might become annoying right?

If there are double posts, I'd rather they be taken care of in a timely manner. With the new forum software, it is much easier to take care of them.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 10, 2008, 07:27 PM
So I suppose there isn't any kind of site adjustment you could use to prevent double posting? Besides that 30 seconds thing?

Ryna
Jul 10, 2008, 07:42 PM
So I suppose there isn't any kind of site adjustment you could use to prevent double posting? Besides that 30 seconds thing?

There are other measures I could implement, but most people would find them extremely harsh. I'd rather clean up double-posts and give warnings to the rule breakers.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 10, 2008, 08:17 PM
Well, okay then. I suppose the double post thing isn't exactly a priority is it?

Ryna
Jul 10, 2008, 08:27 PM
Well, okay then. I suppose the double post thing isn't exactly a priority is it?

I usually have more pressing things to do than to scan threads for duplicate posts. Still if I see a double/triple post, I take care of it. So, go ahead and send in the alerts. It'll help the staff in locating them.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 10, 2008, 08:45 PM
Okay, just was curious that's all.