PDA

View Full Version : Offline

ZethXX
Jan 27, 2003, 02:37 PM
Well due to the miracle fix Sonic Team has whipped up for PSO, I am now going to stay offline until Sega decides to acknowledge the mess it made and fix it. So i've got a bit of a newbie question... Is there anyway in offline sp mode that you can progress through the game without going through every friggin quest in each difficulty mode? Thanks in advance for your help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZethXX on 2003-01-27 11:45 ]</font>

Davion
Jan 27, 2003, 02:55 PM
You don't need to beat the quests to continue.

EDIT: Wait, SP mode? What do you mean?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-01-27 11:56 ]</font>

ZethXX
Jan 27, 2003, 02:56 PM
When you are playing offline alone, not in split screen.

Davion
Jan 27, 2003, 03:02 PM
And you want to know if you have to beat all the Guild quests to move ahead from forest to caves to Mines to Ruins?

ZethXX
Jan 27, 2003, 03:05 PM
Exactly, sorry about for the misunderstanding.

Davion
Jan 27, 2003, 03:09 PM
NP. You don't need to beat quests to continue in the game. I skipped them all in normal and hard in my quest to level up and get to ult. You need to beat the boss of the level, and talk to Tyrell. Or in ep 2, the 3 peeps in the lab. In order to get to the ruins, you have to activate the three pillars located in the 2nd level of the Forest, Caves, and Mines.

ZethXX
Jan 27, 2003, 03:10 PM
Ahh many thanks, this will save alot of trouble for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kupi
Jan 27, 2003, 04:05 PM
They change the ending once you beat all the quests. It's just some new pictures, nothing real special, but some of them are kinda cute. You might want to check them out while the quests are easy in Normal. ^_^