PDA

View Full Version : WTF, who is this crackw*ore

Azriel
Mar 1, 2001, 03:01 PM
The other day i met this character named Shella. She wanted to trade a bunch of weapons for her twin brand. So I of course took her up on her offer. Before we did any trading, though, i got her card just to be safe. Well, i dropped the stuff, and she picked it all up, then asked for more. I proceeded to drop more weapons. Hell, i had her Guild Card, so if she robbed me, I would follow her and make her life a living hell. Well all of the sudden she starts accusing me and this other player Scias of stealing one of her weapons and wont give me my stuff back and will not complete the trade. I told her multiple times that I had not taken anything, but she insisted that I was a thief and that taking all my stuff was her revenge on me. At first I thought the other guy was a thief, but after talking with him for a while, I realized that the Bimbo had made the whole thing up to take stuff from me. This made me REALLY mad. So I followed her for an Hour telling everyone that she came in contact with that she was a thief and a liar. Needless to say, she gave my stuff back and begged me to leave her alone. Should I, or should I continue to warn people about her? I don't want anyone else to go through what I went through.

Ambrai
Mar 1, 2001, 06:02 PM
Mod: Moved to cheaters.

Aberu
Mar 2, 2001, 08:58 AM
Hey Azriel im wunderin if your PSO name is Sith cuz my friends went on my name (aberu) and they dont realize the power that you have in this game and they were on her side in an argument about who stole what and she is a jerk, its with all caps right? SHELLA right? well if you are sith, man i feel better givin you that photon claw now, cuz im sorry for any grief my friends caused you, i know i already told you but gotta say it again and if you aint im sorry that you had to be yet another victim of SHELLA. I wish i woulda had a say in what happened but i was asleep while my friends were on my name and they got a stern talk from me, mind you, about what happened i was pissed at them when they told me. Okay peace.