PDA

View Full Version : What else do you do?

Mark87
Jul 12, 2008, 08:12 PM
What other things do you do besides PSO?
For me it's playin guitar, watchin TV, haggin with friends, collection swords, daggers etc., and thats about it

Nitro Vordex
Jul 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
More of an Off Topic thing. But I'll contribute. :wacko:

Playing/practicing guitar, friends, video games, singing, staffsmanship, sparring(when I can visit my brother again >_> ), swimming, taking care of our pool(MUST CLEAN D: ), and riding my BMX bike at breakneck speed through the city. :wacko:

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

AlexCraig
Jul 12, 2008, 09:54 PM
Seems more relevent here.

Anywho, when I am not playing PSO, I am on here modding, playing other video games, reading, watching Discovery Channel or anime, and chatting with my girlfriend.

Monochrome
Jul 12, 2008, 10:29 PM
I watch Korean dramas, anime, listen to a wide variety of music (this actually takes a significant part of my day -- and often I'm just staring at the wall relaxing to it), play games with friends, take walks in the park, and act dramatic like an emo chick. I also like drawing w/ colored pencils and do the occasional watercolor, badly.

Oh and I look at myself in the mirror alot

Weeaboolits
Jul 12, 2008, 10:31 PM
Draw, write, PSU, Puyo Pop, eat. Some other stuff too, but mostly these.

Noblewine
Jul 12, 2008, 10:47 PM
Play old RPG's, read manga, basketball, post on message boards, watch anime on veoh and friends.

Split
Jul 12, 2008, 11:05 PM
Sometimes i jump up and down

TheOneHero
Jul 12, 2008, 11:10 PM
Write, read, expand my knowledge in almost anything, play games, and further myself physically.

The_Gio
Jul 12, 2008, 11:44 PM
I mostly just write and play music, PSU,watch an anime, or just lay in bed thinking about things that call my attention. But Ima get a job soon so ima be doing that.yeeeah.

Dangerous55
Jul 12, 2008, 11:58 PM
Write.
Record.
Shoot.
Softball.
Baseball.
Phil's games.
Bars.
Hike.
Camp.
Music.
Read.
Research.

Alizarin
Jul 13, 2008, 12:12 AM
Randomly browse information on the internet (a lot of time is spent here), friends, collect pictures, draw, collect & read manga, play other games on occasion, preparing for future job. I used to have more to do (I think), but right now it's a bit of a limbo until I can get into that job, or a job in general.

seph_monkey
Jul 13, 2008, 01:00 AM
hmmm nothing really play music or walk around at nite with random people or just alone
mostly music though i play wii thats fun

ever since i moved to crappy new mexico ive been pretty bored