PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 AOTI Player Matchup Thread

Cracka_J
Jul 15, 2008, 03:20 PM
This "Player Matchup" thread's purpose is to help bring together some of the PC/PS2 population spread across the Universe. It is in no way, shape or form, a clan. It's purpose is to rather be used as a tool, a way to locate and find other PSOW players in-game, without the hassle of hunting through lobbies and different Universes.

This is also in trial form. All input/feedback/opinions and ways to change and help evolve this to a point that makes finding parties anywhere easier are absolutely welcome.

What seems to me to be the easiest way to get things started, is a way to tell people where you are and what you are doing. This is basic, but will give people a way to find you if you are creating a party. If you wish to start a game and are looking for people to join you, try using the following formula or something similar:

Your Character Name
Universe
Mission You Are Running (lvl requirements)
Lobby
PW lock (if you only want PSOW members)
Number of Current Open Slots

Someone following that information should be able to find you. If they are newer to the game, or need help accessing the lobby, you could also add something like "rides available" to your post. An estimate of how long you will be running the mission would probably be good too.

Also, please add a current "STATUS" of the mission you are running. IE: if you just posted, and will be running for a bit, add something like STATUS: IN PROGRESS to your post. When you are finished running your mission, and are logging off or going afk, please use the edit feature on your post to change the status to STATUS: CLOSED, so people know you are no longer running the mission. Since people are in all sorts of different timezones, this will be the easiest way for people anywhere to see what missions are open and which are done.

Again, if any helpful ideas come about to make this an easier way of finding players, please use this thread to state them as well.

Cracka_J
Jul 15, 2008, 05:36 PM
*GAME CLOSED*

redroses
Jul 17, 2008, 08:12 AM
*CLOSED*

redroses
Jul 17, 2008, 11:04 AM
*CLOSED*

Thanks to everyone who has joined me =3

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 04:02 PM
Closed

Cracka_J
Jul 17, 2008, 05:02 PM
*CLOSED*

Nice meeting ya ruru!

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 05:08 PM
I had to leave for a bit, but i was also about to head to sleeping warriors S2 in search of a psycho wand board for the Summer social event as a prize. I'd join up with you if you dont mind, and if the board dropped it would go to the event as a prize unless you wanted it for yourself lol.

Cracka_J
Jul 17, 2008, 05:21 PM
nah I don't mind, sounds like a good idea

Ruru
Jul 17, 2008, 05:21 PM
*CLOSED*

Nice to meet you too cracka_J

Rust
Jul 28, 2008, 12:43 PM
*CLOSED*