PDA

View Full Version : Paper Milk Cartons

CoV-Shana
Jul 17, 2008, 05:30 AM
Doesn't it suck when you say get a pint of milk in a carton, chocolate milk for those who want to be specific, and you go to open it to enjoy that said milk, then it suddenly tears! Not a little tear, a BIG tear. Then you try the other side and that also tears too, so now you've got a fully open pint of delicious chocolate milk that has torn edges. So you're sitting there with said milk in your hand, also you're too lazy to probably get a cup or something and you wonder why it tore. Was it your fault? Did the people who made it mess it up? Then you try drinking it and it dribbles out of the side, likely staining your shirt. So after finally being fed up with it, you get up and get a cup to put it in. So now you got a cup to wash afterward :D. Who actually hates when that happens? I know I do.

KayinCloud
Jul 17, 2008, 05:47 AM
Gonna have to agree on that one....happens one too many times to me and it's usually chocolate milk on a WHITE shirt

CoV-Shana
Jul 17, 2008, 05:49 AM
It makes me want to write a poem. :3

Seority
Jul 17, 2008, 06:18 AM
I miss those bagged milks from elementry school where you had to stab the straw through them. Those were the best milks ever.
X3

KodiaX987
Jul 17, 2008, 08:16 AM
And this, gentlemen, is why I love living in Canada.

I'll let you figure this one out. :wacko:

SabZero
Jul 17, 2008, 08:24 AM
Always use scissors now. Lesson learned ;)

Sayara
Jul 17, 2008, 09:38 AM
And this, gentlemen, is why I love living in Canada.

I'll let you figure this one out. :wacko:

Goddamned Canadians and their powdered bag milk!

Out_Kast
Jul 17, 2008, 11:01 AM
We only buy plastic Milk Cartons.
2 pint, 4 pint, even 8 pint! But that's freakin' massive and you can't fit it in your fridge... :disapprove:
The only experience I've had with paper Milk cartons wasn't that bad. I just poured it all over the kitchen surface 'cause I was tired.

Kylie
Jul 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
Never bought a carton for home use. I grew up on plastic jugs and still buy that kind. I did get cartons on the rare times I ate lunch at school (ew), but that was so long ago. @_@

W0LB0T
Jul 17, 2008, 11:45 AM
Oddly enough ive never had this happen to me with my iced coffee cartons. and I used to drink one every day before school.
but it can be a real bastard if it happens your no where near a glass.

These iced coffee's .................................................. .....\|/

Para
Jul 17, 2008, 02:15 PM
I've always had bagged milk. Never had much problems other than you gotta hold the adjacent corner where the milk comes out otherwise you will make a spill.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 17, 2008, 02:55 PM
I have the solution to your problems.

[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/vm_53831_sol_a02.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Sayara
Jul 17, 2008, 08:44 PM
Does it come with the cup feature too Meira?