PDA

View Full Version : New PSO-World Frontpage

Ryna
Jul 19, 2008, 05:34 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/news/061-new-article-system-live

To keep things short, PSOW has a new frontpage and it has a few new features. If you have problems with it or would like to offer feedback, post here.

Dragwind
Jul 19, 2008, 06:26 PM
Looking good. Blends with the forums quite well.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 19, 2008, 06:53 PM
but it's only the frontpage, when you go to the item database for example it returns to the old style.

BigshowPat
Jul 19, 2008, 06:58 PM
Looks good! I'm glad that the frontpage finally matches the rest of the forums. Now on to the Item Database and whatnot!!!! Good job guys/gals with the new look!

Ryna
Jul 19, 2008, 06:59 PM
but it's only the frontpage, when you go to the item database for example it returns to the old style.

Moving several years of news stories and thousands of comments to a new system takes several weeks of planning and testing. So even though "it's only the front page", a lot of time went into the conversion.

It'd be impossible to upgrade the entire site at one time. So, we're updating it a piece at-a-time.

Leviathan
Jul 19, 2008, 08:22 PM
I was kinda wondering when it would change to be the same with forum. But it is now. 8]

Kylie
Jul 19, 2008, 08:52 PM
Yay. Looks great. ^^ Good work.

doomkilledu
Jul 19, 2008, 11:07 PM
Very nice! even easier to navigate.

mizukage
Jul 20, 2008, 01:08 AM
Its been awhile since I last played AoI. I am currently playing Phantasy Star Portable demo and so, I came back to this old site. WOW!! The color and site layout change looks amazing!!! :)

SubstanceD
Jul 20, 2008, 03:11 AM
I like it, it's now alot less jarring going from the frontpage to the forums now that they have the same look and style. I didn't realise how dated the old look was untill just now.