PDA

View Full Version : English Players on Kai

Chimeria
Jul 20, 2008, 01:16 AM
Are there ever any players that speak English online? Everytime I go online, I always end up trying to find an arena with Japanese players...

Anyway, maybe this thread can be used as a "who's online" topic or something. Is anyone online right now?

Typhoeus
Jul 20, 2008, 11:58 AM
I've been on the past few days, my kai tag is WhiteCharisma. Problem is, the demo is getting a bit boring after already collecting 99 badges.

Rockleept
Jul 20, 2008, 04:02 PM
im on kai right now but there is nobody.......

Chimeria
Jul 21, 2008, 09:43 AM
I've been on the past few days, my kai tag is WhiteCharisma. Problem is, the demo is getting a bit boring after already collecting 99 badges.

Wow, 99 already? I've been online hoping to get the damn game to work. It's not as easy to connect to others as Monster Hunter. Even after following the guide posted. I'm online right now and I'll be on for a while. My Kai name is Ruuki.

KASHIKU
Jul 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
I've seen you on the MH arenas and pmed you , but guess you were afk , anyways Kai > Gintoki99 , see ya.

TCpsu
Jul 21, 2008, 04:22 PM
I have Kai but cant conect my psp to it, not very good with that kind of thing i have my psp able to connect to the internet via wireless router but all the tutorials on kai seems to deal with network cards :(

Zarode
Jul 21, 2008, 09:03 PM
That's because most wireless routers are not supported by XLink Kai.

Chimeria
Jul 22, 2008, 01:13 AM
I've seen you on the MH arenas and pmed you , but guess you were afk , anyways Kai > Gintoki99 , see ya.
I've seen you as well! Sadly I downloaded the new version of Kai and now I can't even get it to start up :( If it's not one problem it's another...
Anyway, I'll be on the lookout for ya.

Chimeria
Jul 22, 2008, 10:43 AM
I'm online now

Kanosai
Jul 22, 2008, 03:13 PM
If there's active Kai players in here I'll just ask to check, it's only with the wifi max's software for changing the SSID that you can actually play online, isn't it? Or is there an alternate way for those of us who just have built in wifi in our systems?

Typhoeus
Jul 22, 2008, 08:25 PM
Well, most people who have Wifi Max use ZD Wlan utility which lets you change the SSID easily.

Kizeragi
Jul 23, 2008, 07:15 AM
If you wanna add me on Xlink go ahead.
Xlink tag: Kizeragi
Just PM me or something with your tag, since both players need to add each other to see there status.

You'll see me more on MHF2/MHP2G right now, just so you know.

Chimeria
Jul 24, 2008, 10:12 PM
Is anyone online? The PSP arena is oddly pretty empty today....I'm on right now if anyone wants to play a few runs.