PDA

View Full Version : Please hekp me with Racast(

Sephiroth4902
Jan 27, 2003, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure whether i should start a racast instead of a ramar. Does racast do good damage in ultimate forest at lvl 70 or so

TeamPhalanx
Jan 28, 2003, 08:39 AM
No character does good damage in Ultimate Forest at level 70 (unless you have a higher level character and transferred over items)

Olga
Jan 29, 2003, 08:33 PM
ok, ok, ok/... listen/. no one is good at ult. forest or anything else unless your at least level 80. I am saying at least. My brother (PSO screen-name= Oranjuice) is getting his but beat! kinda. he is a force (the "new one"). well what i am saying is every charictar has advantages and disadvantages... so get someone who can heal with Resta Damnit!!!

Goza
Jan 29, 2003, 08:40 PM
It is, as mentioned, totally different depending on what gear you have for your character. Assuming you have another character in Ultimate that can provide gear for a level 70, here are some possible pros and cons.

RAcast - You will probably deal more damage and take less damage. You will still get beat down, but marginally less so. However, the lack of shifta and deband techs may hurt you. However again, you will have freeze and confuse traps that, when used intelligently, could make it feasible.

RAmar - You will probably hit more often than the RAcast (initially very rare in Ultimate) and deal less damage. You will be able to shifta and deband, but not having traps means you won't have many tricks up your sleeve.

I have a level 41 RAmar at Very Hard Ruins now, and I don't think it's even worth unlocking Ultimate now, if I could. I will probably try to level him to around 70 and then head to the forest. My first task, however, is to get him a Yasminkov 3000R, as I doubt the Justy will cut it. If you haven't done it by then, I'll let you know how it goes. If you've done it by then, let me know how it goes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

As stated, however, I would highly recommend getting to about 80 or so, or it may just be frustrating.

Elixer
Jan 29, 2003, 08:43 PM
no character can manage ult forest at lvl 70 easily.

but out of ramar or racast i would go with racast

Sephiroth4902
Jan 31, 2003, 06:40 AM
but can't i just give a ramar a lvl15 shifta to make up for the power?

Sephiroth4902
Jan 31, 2003, 06:44 AM
My character would probably equip the yaskimov mech gun from my purplenum racaseal a Graviton plate with 4 slots four God powers in those slots(took me a whole weekend to get those from Pouilly slime) and secret gear. Also a mag with 130 power and 30 dex