PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 New (sorta) Player

Randolas
Jul 20, 2008, 04:01 PM
Hello all. For some reason I can't gain access to the official forums, despite registering, so I've decided to post here. I am a returning old timer from PSO on DC and GC and PSU on 360 when it first launched. I've decided to give the PC version a shot. So far, the graphics and controls are pretty nice. Unfortunately, the community is pretty small. If anyone out there has any suggestions on how I can get my butt levelled up relatively quickly so I can join the rest of the population which is all running S rank or better missions, I would be greatly appreciative. My character is a Newman Force, level 6 I believe. Same name as my forum name, Randolas. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!

See you in game!

a-NUB-is
Jul 20, 2008, 04:03 PM
Cross your fingers for MAG V.20. IF we get this you will level up very very quickly :)

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2008, 06:05 PM
Mag is/was an event which had VERY high drop rates and exp rates, and due to some screw ups by sega, we may see it return by the end of this week. If we do, you'll level up REALLY fast and be up with us in no time. As for right now...I'd suggest...even though I don't like it...to run the mission white beast. It has some great rewards and gives possibly the best exp out of all the missions out there so far. It's at the top of the neudaiz pavillion, if you don't know where that is ask someone to take you there. And yes the community is a lot smaller than the 360 version, but we're kindof a close-knit bunch so you can always find a friend. Good luck and if I manage to get on this week I'll let you know and I can help you out.

Randolas
Jul 21, 2008, 02:44 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. Got to level 26 and I made it to level 2 Foretecher, mostly thru White Beast. Thanks again. See you in game!