PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz Ultimate Question

Sedyne
Jan 27, 2003, 10:17 PM
I'm a FOmar level 77 with 648 HP, about 574 DFP+ with Deband level 30. What level could i take on Falz? >_< I forget it's beena while since i played ulty falz so dont remember HP req. for his hand swipe.

DemiDeviMatt
Jan 28, 2003, 01:19 AM
ur lvl 77 and in ultimate ruins?how the fuck...

Reven
Jan 28, 2003, 01:43 AM
Getting to Ult. Ruins with a FO is easy as long as you are properly prepared (use another char first and get lots o tech disks and mind gear, plus cash for Trifluids)

As for surviving Falz, that depends on whether you're playing offline, multi or online.. I was playing multi with Vulpes force that was around lvl 120 and he had I think 3 God/HPs (around 900 HPs total I think) and he was still getting killed by some of Falz's attacks, I'm not sure about the hand swipe

If I remember right Vulpes posted the exact HP requirements in another thread about a week ago, so if you look back through the threads you may find your answer

JavaMoon
Jan 28, 2003, 02:56 AM
If you're going offline, I'd recommend putting on HP units until you get to around 700-750 hp and have decent ice and light resist. You'll be able to survive everything but the second form's darvants for the most part. Be sure to carry some scapes with you.

I'd personally recommend that you level up to about 85 or so, just to further solidify your character. Good luck!