PDA

View Full Version : Damnit Verizon!

Leviathan
Jul 21, 2008, 07:00 PM
I'm not my dad so quit calling me every single damn day.
Today you woke me up.
You called me TWICE during lunch.
You called me an hour ago.
&You just called me now.

I'm not my father, I never will be, I gave you my dad's number &all you do is send a machine to harass me 5-6 times a day.

/RAGE.

Aisha379
Jul 21, 2008, 07:02 PM
This is why I make up phone numbers to give to stuff.

Or use my cellphone number. Since I never even have it turned on unless I'm out somewhere...

Broodstar1337
Jul 21, 2008, 08:08 PM
That's how phone companies make friends.

ABDUR101
Jul 21, 2008, 11:55 PM
I kept getting calls for a woman named Stephanie something-something. Some collection agency or something; I kept telling the people who called "Look, no Stephanie uses this phone, I don't even know anyone by that name, my name is Brant. Hi, you've been dooped. Please put it in your records that the number you were given is wrong, and whatever the hell Stephanie isn't paying you for, I hope you nail her ass to the wall."

Had to tell that to them afew times, but eventually the calls stopped.

AlexCraig
Jul 21, 2008, 11:58 PM
Just hang up. Don't even bother with it.
Is it an automated message? If it is, I know your pain. Gas company keeps calling for my dad when he isn't home. I just hear "This is an auto--"*Click*

Leviathan
Jul 22, 2008, 04:41 PM
I kept getting calls for a woman named Stephanie something-something. Some collection agency or something; I kept telling the people who called "Look, no Stephanie uses this phone, I don't even know anyone by that name, my name is Brant. Hi, you've been dooped. Please put it in your records that the number you were given is wrong, and whatever the hell Stephanie isn't paying you for, I hope you nail her ass to the wall."

Had to tell that to them afew times, but eventually the calls stopped.

I'm now getting that one, but instead of Stephanie it's Kevin. :disapprove:

They called this morning;

Lady: Is this Kevin?

Me: No...

Lady: Is this a line for Keving?

Me: No. &This will never be a line for Kevin. (//_-)

Next time, I think I'll just have Zapp Branngan answer the phone. It worked with this club that harassed me for a week until they heard this
guy &they quit.

Aisha379
Jul 22, 2008, 05:55 PM
You should try fake-speaking a foreign language when someone like that calls.

Not Spanish, but something a little more lesser known in America, it might just make them go away...

Tessu
Jul 22, 2008, 06:33 PM
What the hell? Don't handle it so rationally, silly! Here's what you need to do:

You: WHAT THE FUCK LADY. I'VE TOLD YOU MORE THAN I NEED TO THAT KEVIN IS NOT FUCKING HERE.

Lady: Is this a line for Kevin?

You: I'LL FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE.

And then you hang up. If it doesn't work, they're some creepy bastards.

Aisha379
Jul 22, 2008, 06:43 PM
That would be the thing to do if you were an idiot who wanted to risk getting slapped with a criminal charge of threatening people, yes...

At least, I'm pretty sure that would count.

AlexCraig
Jul 22, 2008, 07:01 PM
I would get angry, but not threatening. If I had a cell phone, that is.

Lady: Hi, is Jeff there?
Alex: My dad does not use this phone.
Lady: Oh, I'm sorry.

Later...
Alex: I told you earlier that he does not use this phone.

Even later...
Lady: Is Jeff there.
Alex: Lady, this is the third time I have had to tell you that my dad does not use this phone. Stop calling.
*Blocks number out of spite*

SStrikerR
Jul 22, 2008, 07:09 PM
What the hell? Don't handle it so rationally, silly! Here's what you need to do:

You: WHAT THE FUCK LADY. I'VE TOLD YOU MORE THAN I NEED TO THAT KEVIN IS NOT FUCKING HERE.

Lady: Is this a line for Kevin?

You: I'LL FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE.

And then you hang up. If it doesn't work, they're some creepy bastards.

I lol'd

Aisha379
Jul 22, 2008, 07:13 PM
I would get angry, but not threatening. If I had a cell phone, that is.

Alex: My dad does not use this phone.

Later...
Alex: I told you earlier that he does not use this phone.

Even later...
Lady: Is Jeff there.
Alex: Lady, this is the third time I have had to tell you that my dad does not use this phone. Stop calling.
*Blocks number out of spite*

You're dad needs to quit being a bum and get his own phone =(

AlexCraig
Jul 22, 2008, 07:16 PM
If you notice, I said "if I had a cell phone", IE. I don't. My dad has a cell phone and a Blackberry. I tend to answer the house phone, which gets other, non-work-related, calls. Again, some still for him.

Aisha379
Jul 22, 2008, 07:18 PM
It was a joke </3

AlexCraig
Jul 22, 2008, 07:19 PM
Tone =/= internet. I couldn't tell.

Tessu
Jul 22, 2008, 11:49 PM
That would be the thing to do if you were an idiot who wanted to risk getting slapped with a criminal charge of threatening people, yes...

At least, I'm pretty sure that would count.

Judge, the defense says that her statement of fucking with a rake was not, and never will be, literal.

:wacko:

Seriously though, the only reason you get frustrated is because you don't have fun with it! Mess with the people a bit, it lets the steam off real well.

Mewnie
Jul 23, 2008, 01:52 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/MagpieMouse/MewnPSU/Lulz/VerizonCheck.jpg