PDA

View Full Version : Two more PAs/Advice

Almeho
Jul 21, 2008, 10:33 PM
Alright, I figured to just ask you guys and get an opinion. I'm at 34/36 on my PAs on my WT
and wanted some input on what I should get to fill the list since I belive we are done receiving new PAs. (I think.)
I'll list what I have currently:

Skill:
Gravity Break
Dus Daggas/Dus Majarra/Dus Robado
Cross Hurricane/Rising Crush
Moubu Seiren-zan/Renga Chujin-shou/Renkai Buyou-zan/Hishou Jinren-zan
Bukuu Rensen-ga/Chuei Jitosushin
Spinning Strike/Rising Strike
Buten Shuren-zan
Bukuu Saien-zan
Visshi Grudda

Bullet:
Raisei-sou

TECHNIC:
Foie/Damfoie/Shifta/Jellen
Deband/Zalure
Razonde/Gizonde/Zodial/Zoldeel
Diga/Gidiga
Resta/Giresta/Reverser/Retier

I'm thiking TECHNIC but, then again, Bullet. I'm not sure. Any advice?
I'd greatly appreciate the help. ^^

Astarin
Jul 21, 2008, 10:52 PM
I like Hikai Shuha-zan (single dagger frag skill) a lot. It's the stronger than Buten, and executes very quickly. Knockdown at the end of combo one, knock back at the end of combo two.

Otherwise... *shrugs* Looks like you've got your bases covered pretty well. I have fewer skills, and more bullets (Cards, mostly) and technics (basic and gi- for each element) on my WT, but that's just how I play. If you do decide to try another technic, might I suggest a dark type attack? They're all pretty good, and the only thing you're really missing.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 21, 2008, 10:57 PM
Grab Vivi danga

The Line techs are useful as well

Para
Jul 21, 2008, 11:30 PM
Grab megid... a good solution for robots.

dc534
Jul 22, 2008, 12:35 AM
Go with one technique and another skill.

I say replace Buten with Hikai, basically same first part but is great for mulit-target enemies

Otherwise you did a great job selecting pa moves.

I say get megid, I know it will not be the greatest move ever but robots to get taken out fairly quickly.

Like I said you look fairly balanced maybe one dark technique. Oh maybe also try regrant, you have enough health to actually like this move. Since it does injure you. Great for killing/trapping Gaozorans in a corner.

Tetsaru
Jul 22, 2008, 02:15 AM
I haven't played WT much at all, but if I were you, I'd get rid of those debuffs. That'll give you 3 more spots to add something.

As a WT, your melee and techs will be your biggest strengths, so I'd cater to those. I would also recommend getting Megid, as it seems you don't have any dark-element techs yet. You should be okay with one bow bullet for certain situations, unless you want to try out a card bullet as well.

The best way to see what exactly you like is to just try everything out, and level it up. Remember, if you don't like a certain PA, you can always convert it back into an item and store it away, or give it to one of your other characters.

The_Brimada
Jul 22, 2008, 02:16 AM
Viva danga and megid, though I'd replace grudda altogether in place for danga. If you do so then I'd say megid and ramegid

HELLBOT
Jul 22, 2008, 05:59 AM
megids pretty useful against mobs and bots and nos megid for long range

looks like you got what you need for the msot part you can replace some of them for weaker skills if your bored like i was on horoth

splendor crush is always fun to use if a little bit show offy and slow

panzer_unit
Jul 22, 2008, 08:18 AM
Bogga Zubba is a good skill you don't have. You might want to think about Spinning Strike too.

Advice about line techs is good... nothing else a WT has can hit a linear AOE, and even if your tech isn't really damaging they still win in those situations where you can hit like 6 targets in a hallway.

SStrikerR
Jul 22, 2008, 08:28 AM
I'd go with megid and spinning strike. I also noticed you've got 4 twin dagger PAs, do you really use all of them that frequently? If you don't use one or two of them that much, I'd store them and get a card bullet and nosdiga.

Dragwind
Jul 22, 2008, 02:57 PM
Since you're asking for two to add, and not asking to remove any-

I'll say get a card bullet or vivi danga, and any line tech. Preferably Megid.