PDA

View Full Version : Incoherency in audio standards

Sayara
Jul 21, 2008, 11:23 PM
Telephone Calls: It is sort of like a drug don't you think? A delicious sound irrupting from ones lips into ones ear. smothering it with charm and beauty.

I kind of miss it. A face to go with those words would be alot better than sound only. It approaches the 1st year anny involving this, and I'll be here at school, getting frustrated about college instead of enjoying life.

Though a year. only 3 times we've met.
a year. She came to see me in October, I went to visit in January. Awkward was hell but it worked, it was fun, it was dogs, and video games, and Fire Emblems and Laundromats and Caeser Wraps and beds and telephones and music and Good Charlotte and Bubbly and New Music and Soda cans and phone bills and delis and Stop and Shops. Yes Shops.

It was togetherness, it was faith, it was success, it was comfortable.

Its Lifeless at the current time. Theres no interaction, no existence, no nothing in relations to society,

I miss it alot. I really really do.

AlexCraig
Jul 21, 2008, 11:47 PM
Buddy, you have no idea how lucky you are! You have had contact with her. You've met her. Hell, Julie and I have been together for over a year, but only have had typed words and actions. Yet we are still holding tight and strong. Our relationship is unbroken and is only getting stronger as time goes on.
Yes, I will admit that I have yearned for a chance to be with her in-person or a chance to chat with her over the phone (only to get neither so far). Yet I know that I will in time. And when that time comes, it'll likely be one of the best days in my life.

Meh, you do what you feel you must.

Eihwaz
Jul 22, 2008, 12:03 AM
I just recently got out of a long-distance relationship myself. I only met him once, but after that, the distance started to ache worse and worse. It took a year for things to unravel.

Try to think of the good times and not what could have been. That's what I try to do.

Fossil
Jul 22, 2008, 09:22 PM
Instead of woeing over what you miss having, be glad you have something good at all. Most people aren't so fortunate and some people that deserve the world get nothing in return.

Seority
Jul 23, 2008, 02:33 AM
Long distance sucks. There are rare occations that they are successful, but no matter what, there is always the possiblity of the person just typing what you want to read, but doing the oppisite and more.
It's hard to date someone who lives close to you and not notice them doing other things. You also can't fully understand someone until you meet with them and see them many times. You can only gain so much from calls and text, but a lot of language is spoken through body actions and their overall behavior of things.

Before DreX and I became a couple, we were only communitcating through online messaging. We told each other many personal and deep things, but never really talked to each other one on one. When we did decided to become more then friends and start to date, he was completely different from the DreXxiN I had messaged. It's not that he lied about who he was, but there's so much more to learn from someone then just knowing their deep secrets and emotions. I found out that I loved this almost new guy more then the old one. I believe he feels the same for me about this.

There's nothing wrong with having close friends online, but dating is something that is only real through real life contact. They may be who they say they are, and they may be completely different, but either way you can still love them, or find out you two don't mix very well.