PDA

View Full Version : Snap Shot wont work

Sysop
Jan 28, 2003, 12:08 AM
Hello, i just bought a brand new 251 GC memory card and i have the 2nd controler. I get my snapshot all ready, push the button then it tells me i dont have enough space on my card. I go look in my system and nothing is even saved on it. So i creat a pso character on it and try that. same error. I have that card in my 2nd memory card slot and my controler in the 4 plug. Everything is set up just right. Why wont it save my shots?

rbf2000
Jan 28, 2003, 12:27 AM
Do you have two memory cards, or just one memory card that is in your second slot?

Sysop
Jan 28, 2003, 12:42 AM
i have both memory cards in at the same time, new one in 2nd slot, older one with 4 characters in 1st slot.

Sysop
Jan 28, 2003, 05:38 PM
So i guess no one knows how to fix my problem...

mUlTi
Jan 28, 2003, 06:14 PM
You have to make a snapshot file on your second memory card before you can make snapshots. Put the card you want screenshots on in slot 2. On the main menu go to OPTIONS. Select SNAPSHOT. When it asks you if you want a snapshot file made, select YES. The game will make a default PSO logo snapshot. Any new snapshots made after that will delete the previous one. The snapshots only take up 15 blocks but unfortunately you can only have one snapshot per card regardless if you have the 56 block or 224 block card. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif