PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearl stats

twg
Jan 28, 2003, 01:54 AM
I'm about to raise a FOnewearl and I have a few questions to ask before I decide which path to take. With her 150 mat limit and her 550 MST difference between her Lv 200 base and max, it's obviously impossible to max her stats. The stats I'm looking to max are her, MST, DFP, EVP, and LCK. This leaves out her ATA though. How important will her ATA be to her? Does it effect her attack spells any (hit or miss)? Also, do I really need 100 LCK? My HUnewearl has 100 LCK and she gets critical hits around 33% of the time. I've heard LCK effects the chance of your spells getting your enemys frozen or shocking them, but do you get critical hits with spells too? If anyone has any advice on how to raise her I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

P.S. If you'd like to see my layout on how I plan to raise her (which mats, mag stats, and units), I'll post it on request.

Eden
Jan 28, 2003, 01:56 AM
ATA I wouldn't really worry about, maybe unless of course you want to use a weapon with a TP Draining stealing ability, then high ATA and luck would be good for that. Otherwise MST is really all you need

dont quote me on any of this I don't often play as a force

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eden on 2003-01-27 22:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eden on 2003-01-27 23:00 ]</font>

CajunSamurai
Jan 28, 2003, 01:59 AM
ATA and LCK are pretty much useless for a FOnewearl, especially LCK, in my opinion.
ATA will only affect how often your physical attacks connect, so unless you're gonna be using weapons occasionally, you really don't need it.
Same goes for LCK, you really only need it if you wanna get more critical hits, and for a FOnewearl, I think that'd be a pretty big waste. o_O Save Luck Mats for HU or RA classes, they'll benefit much more.

Kasera
Jan 28, 2003, 03:19 AM
Ignore: ATP, ATA, DFP, and LCK

With a good mind mag (185 mind) its possible to max her MST and EVP, her only good stats

twg
Jan 28, 2003, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the advice =)