PDA

View Full Version : Barrier

Jace_100
Jan 28, 2003, 03:32 AM
I was wondering where the Barriers drop, namely the Yellow Barrier. I have the Yellow amp and really would like to make a yellow merge...i juat cant seem to find the barrier.

thanks

Cloud_01
Jan 28, 2003, 08:14 AM
I'm not sure where you can find Yellow Barrier offline.

If you can get online though you can trade 30 photon drops for one at Gallon's shop. Seems kind of a rip off...

Nintense
Jan 28, 2003, 07:53 PM
I found mine back on normal I think. But that's the only barrier I've found. The problem with them is that they are actually in blue boxes, if I remember correctly, so you have to keep checking blue boxes in case they're one of the amplifier barriers. I think going online and spending some photon drops is the best route, and you can actually get it for only 17 photon drops. I have found that you can get every item in the shop, except for the heart key, blue black stone, photon booster and photon sphere for only 17 drops. The guide here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307) seems to be wrong.

Ravenna
Jan 29, 2003, 03:08 AM
ack, i just posted asking what the hell this thing was lol... i still dont really understand from reading this post but i can tell you that my husband just found one in normal mines, it *was* a blue box (and the text is green which was weird to see capital letters with green text after dc pso lol) and his id is bluefull if that helps you at all.

sorry i cant help more

Ravenna
Jan 29, 2003, 03:10 AM
oh yeah it was offline too... forgot to mention.

is this item only useable online?

this new stuff is soooooooooo confusing to me :/