PDA

View Full Version : Anything significant change in the last 6 months?

Fredrick
Jul 24, 2008, 04:45 PM
I had to stop playing because it got so boring. The weapons were all the same and too hard to find, techers were slow and frustrating, and the areas were just dull.

Has any of that got any better? And how many people are left on the 360 servers?

relentless
Jul 24, 2008, 04:53 PM
360 servers are still well populated.

Hmm... compared to the last 6 months? Yeah, it's gotten better since then. Lately ST's management has been pure suck, but seems like they're trying to fill up those holes again.

Turb0
Jul 24, 2008, 07:31 PM
Back in february we had the update that made all v1 missions have the AOI drop rates so if anything, rares are too easy to get now. Also, skill and tech PAs level twice as fast as they used to, and bullet PAs level 3x faster now. Check out the psupedia updates page for the months you missed to find out all the changes.

NeoTeppin
Jul 25, 2008, 04:13 AM
360 servers are still well populated.

Hmm... compared to the last 6 months? Yeah, it's gotten better since then. Lately ST's management has been pure suck, but seems like they're trying to fill up those holes again.

LOL what are they filling the holes with? And black holes dont count. Honestly they are just covering their asses with this update because people were quitting cuz they realized they were wasting their $10 for nothing. ST probably used that money to throw a party for how lazy they are. Actually, come to think of it, they probably would be too lazy to do that...

Seority
Jul 25, 2008, 04:16 AM
I find things to do all the time, and yes it's easy though, but still fun.
This is my opinion though.