PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level Reverser?

JC10001
Jul 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
I wondering what the best place to level reverser might be. Obviously it would need to be some place with a status effect (other than freeze) and a recharge cube nearby....but I can't for the life of me think of a good mission to do.

And yes, I did a search because I'm sure this question has been asked before but the search returned too many results (reverser is one of the most commonly used words on the forum).

Umberger
Jul 25, 2008, 07:26 PM
Hill of Spores. Shortly after the first spawn there are traps that spew a black mist. Just stand on those and cast it over and over.

JC10001
Jul 25, 2008, 07:31 PM
Hill of Spores. Shortly after the first spawn there are traps that spew a black mist. Just stand on those and cast it over and over.

Thank you kind sir. Is there a recharge cube there too?

Umberger
Jul 25, 2008, 07:37 PM
Thank you kind sir. Is there a recharge cube there too?

No...but it's not very far from the entrance to the area. Just bring a ton of Pits and when a set runs out, step out of the traps, change your palette and continue. Reverser takes a looooooong time to drain even a Pit, your main problem really is going to be caused by the occasional Resta you'll have to use.

JC10001
Jul 25, 2008, 07:42 PM
No...but it's not very far from the entrance to the area. Just bring a ton of Pits and when a set runs out, step out of the traps, change your palette and continue. Reverser takes a looooooong time to drain even a Pit, your main problem really is going to be caused by the occasional Resta you'll have to use.

OK. That doesn't sound so bad. Thanks again.

Vercix
Jul 26, 2008, 05:22 AM
Not too sure if you had already maxed it or not, but I maxed mine at those confusion traps at dancing birds...I found a nice rhythm in casting reverser 5 times and then resta...the hard part is getting those npcs to stay still in them...xD

Turb0
Jul 26, 2008, 01:20 PM
I did mine at lightning beasts. There's this one block where there is a poison trap kind of in the corner of the room, so you just stand between it and the walls and keep casting.

mvffin
Jul 26, 2008, 03:48 PM
Not too sure if you had already maxed it or not, but I maxed mine at those confusion traps at dancing birds...I found a nice rhythm in casting reverser 5 times and then resta...the hard part is getting those npcs to stay still in them...xD

how did you do that? if i casted reverser 5 times, I'd lose a scape. I could barely cast 2 reversers per resta. T_T

JC10001
Jul 26, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hill of Spores worked like a charm. I got my Reverser from 30 to 40 in like 30-45 minutes (felt like even less than that).

Vercix
Jul 27, 2008, 03:42 AM
how did you do that? if i casted reverser 5 times, I'd lose a scape. I could barely cast 2 reversers per resta. T_T

Was like 60 something when I did it...and so idk, maybe I just take less damage in there than you do...o lol, I forgot to mention that I was casting with a tech mag, and had a har/quick on...:p woops...

Anduril
Jul 27, 2008, 03:45 AM
Was like 60 something when I did it...and so idk, maybe I just take less damage in there than you do...o lol, I forgot to mention that I was casting with a tech mag, and had a har/quick on...:p woops...

It's the Har/Quick + TECH-MAG that does the trick, since the vents do ~5% damage to you no matter what your level is (if I did the math right...).