PDA

View Full Version : GC humar equipment

Iforion
Jul 26, 2008, 03:07 AM
I have a humar as my main and i was wondering what the best setup equipment for him

I have going to go wit...

lavis cannon
aura field
god power
god/battle

dont know what esle to look 4

any help would be useful

and thank you again

Mixfortune
Jul 26, 2008, 05:53 AM
I assume this is offline, but about what level are you currently, and what ID are you using?
It may sound unusual, but offline, hit Vulcans (it doesn't even really matter what special it is, so long as it's high hit) are simply one of the best weapons to carry around at all times. The damage output is quite high with a solid hunter, and if you're offline there's less worry of becoming stunlocked and wiped.

Swords and partisans can be nice, but tend to lead to fluke deaths if you get hit by multiple enemies simultaneously because of the attack timer reset. For multiple enemies I'd recommend some kind of slicer, but I was lucky enough to have a very high hit Rainbow Baton on hand, so that might be skewed.

Offline you'll want something that can reliably score multiple hits or be able to shift damage quickly to another enemy as one falls. Again, mechs are great for this. Sabers tend to be a little iffy, even with something like an untekked Cannon. I'd go for a syncesta if you can and try for a Lavis Blades or Double Cannon.

Demolition Comet, Flowen 3084, and Asuka are solid weapon swaps.

You're right about Aura Field, and the units aren't off either, those are more a playstyle thing anyways. If you have access to a Kasami Bracer drop, that's the best shield you'll get for the end game. Otherwise, a Standstill is great if you are still getting knocked down by enemies and it's easier to obtain.

Iforion
Jul 26, 2008, 06:59 AM
my char is a redria lvl 113

right now, i made a greennill to try and get the moola for the armor, So i can make it and i just made him so working him up to Vhard still havent got a god/battle working on than on my hunter, yes im offline.

The god battle and god power is the only 2 unit i have good should i work to get like god/body or something like that, I have 2 god mind but i didnt thinking that would be any use to me

Mixfortune
Jul 26, 2008, 04:02 PM
Body units are fine if you're still getting knocked down, which at 113 you likely will be at some of the higher areas. Later on, you'll take so little damage from everything that you won't need the extra DFP. I wouldn't say to bother to hunt for God/Bodies, Metal/Bodies could do in a pinch. I generally tend to lean toward Arm and Ability units. God/Arm is excellent, and is actually fairly easy to find if you're hunting for it (Redria and Greenill have nice rates, and Skyly is 7/8 Vhard Hildeblue). Hold onto some Resist/Blizzards in your bank for Falz as well.

Just remember that Aura Field has a level 152 requirement, which can take some time offline.
DF Field is level 121, but drops from Ult ruins. Perhaps a Guard Wave or a 4 slot Celestial Armor would be best for now.

Jaspaller
Jul 26, 2008, 09:09 PM
Weapons are opinion so I won't say much on that. A decent doublesaber might be good.

Aura Field is one of the best choices once you get high enough to use it. God/Power and God/Battle are good, you may want to add in a God/Arm or even God/Ability if you can get your hands on it. Kasami Bracer is a good shield but you can always settle with a StandStillShield instead.