PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Full Version Leaked!

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 07:02 AM
Well I can indeed confirm that the full version has indeed been leaked. Import(for Demo chars) and Download(haven't used it yet) options have been added to the main menu. You can also make up to 8 chars per mem card.

Kizeragi
Jul 26, 2008, 07:18 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if it is. I'm still buying the game though. :/

Kamiense
Jul 26, 2008, 08:13 AM
That'd be nice, but I'm going to buy it.

Now if only I had a PSP to play it on...

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 10:03 AM
*Shameless bump*

Ryna
Jul 26, 2008, 10:30 AM
I was expecting the game would be leaked a bit closer to the release date.

Just as a general reminder, it is a violation of the forum rules to link to a site that has the game available for download. At the least, you'll earn a long suspension if you choose to do so.

Eyce_Theon
Jul 26, 2008, 11:54 AM
The game's still downloading for me, but I have a question in the meantime. How big is the game when it's uncompressed? What I'm downloading is 839MB of .rar files, and I'm worried it might not fit on my 1GB memory stick.

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 12:01 PM
The iso itself is just a little over 1 gig, 1.07gigs to be exact. If you convert it into a cso it might fit in a 1 gig card.

Zarode
Jul 26, 2008, 01:58 PM
Big question for the leakers:

Did they fix the multi mode so you don't have to change your SSID? I don't have a Zydas USB dongle, so I'm SOL if it doesn't work. SOL till I get a WiFi MAX.

landman
Jul 26, 2008, 02:43 PM
I'm buying but it will not ship till a few days!! so downloading now :) (also I'm never going to use the original UMD lol)

mvffin
Jul 26, 2008, 03:30 PM
games load so much faster from the MSPD than from the UMD. And it uses less battery power. = )

e: so can you transfer more than one demo character to the full version? I have 6 characters I swap in and out of the demo. T_T

BlackHowling
Jul 26, 2008, 05:57 PM
The game's still downloading for me, but I have a question in the meantime. How big is the game when it's uncompressed? What I'm downloading is 839MB of .rar files, and I'm worried it might not fit on my 1GB memory stick.

Hung out with a friend today that downloaded it. The ISO won't fit a 1gb memstick. You can convert it to CSO, but I should point out the game would lock up after the Sonic Team/Alfa Systems screen when my friend tried to load the game as a CSO file. It worked fine as an ISO file for him.

Ken_Silver
Jul 26, 2008, 06:09 PM
LOL, that was quick. Oh well, I'm still waiting for info of a US release before I take any action. But if I am not mistaken... there is no PSP emulator, right?

Ah well...

*Waits for U.S. announcement.*

Cavarcous
Jul 26, 2008, 06:12 PM
Hung out with a friend today that downloaded it. The ISO won't fit a 1gb memstick. You can convert it to CSO, but I should point out the game would lock up after the Sonic Team/Alfa Systems screen when my friend tried to load the game as a CSO file. It worked fine as an ISO file for him.

As far as I know, you need CFW to get a .cso to run on your PSP.

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 06:14 PM
You do, but at the same time, for whatever reason, Phantasy Star Portable will not run if converted into a CSO so for those looking to d/load the game and play it will need a 2gig or higher mem card.

Zarode
Jul 26, 2008, 06:17 PM
This is something I noticed myself. :| Good thing I caught on quickly...

after two hours of trial and error. :(

Eyce_Theon
Jul 26, 2008, 07:09 PM
Oh well, seems Ill have to upgrade to a larger card soon.

Enlightenment
Jul 26, 2008, 07:18 PM
Is the leaked version playable on an unmodified PSP or do you need hacked firmware?

DarkShadowX
Jul 26, 2008, 07:20 PM
You will mostly likely need Custom Firmware to run the iso itself. The UMD(when its released) will run on any PSP Official or Custom Firmware, as long as its high enough to run it, which I believe is firmware 4.01.

Kurushii
Jul 26, 2008, 07:33 PM
If you dig into the iso you'll find it lists it for firmware 3.95, course really I don't see why anyone wouldn't use a custom firmware :P

mvffin
Jul 26, 2008, 10:18 PM

good news for me. I just tried it as a CSO with the same results. Converting to ISO now.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 26, 2008, 10:23 PM
Well fuck. I actually have a Memory Stick big enough for it, and no way of downloading it. :lol:

silva9
Jul 26, 2008, 10:40 PM
Just wondering if the leaked version and the one that is coming out, Is it in English or Japanese? and can you change the language in the Demo? Can't read Japanese atm and its bugging me to hell. Lucky for me Ive been playing PSU since It came out in the us so I can find my way around some what! Any help would be great tks!^^

Zarode
Jul 26, 2008, 10:46 PM
No, it's not in English. Can't change the language at all. Sorry that you can't read it. Gotta deal or just wait till the English release, if it happens.

Illuminate
Jul 27, 2008, 12:50 AM
Sucks, there's no way to compress an ISO to an ISO.

Tyreek
Jul 27, 2008, 12:58 AM
Alright, question. I have the supposed iso as well. But when y'all got it, did it come in an iso file, or did it come in a folder? I went to it on my PSP and it says its corrupted. Did I do something wrong here?

aozora
Jul 27, 2008, 01:04 AM
Should have been a folder with bunch of files in it. there should have been a RAR file called d-pspj. you have to unzip that file.

Tyreek
Jul 27, 2008, 01:08 AM
Ah! Thats it! I'm extracting that while I reply lol. Thanks ^^;

Edit: Okay, dumb question. I have the file extracted to the game folder, but it still says its corrupted. Now I know something is seriously wrong here. Is this the right folder to place it in?

Zarode
Jul 27, 2008, 02:01 AM
Ah! Thats it! I'm extracting that while I reply lol. Thanks ^^;

Edit: Okay, dumb question. I have the file extracted to the game folder, but it still says its corrupted. Now I know something is seriously wrong here. Is this the right folder to place it in?

Memory stick root folder > ISO

You must have CFW to run the game UMDless

Advent-
Jul 27, 2008, 03:05 AM
We can't give you a link, it's against the rules.

To Full game owners: How fast do Pa's take to level up?

Zarode
Jul 27, 2008, 03:08 AM
Pretty fast. Faster then AOTI current PA leveling. The only gripe I have is the max PA level is 30, for the respected classes. Might change with DLC though.

Mike
Jul 27, 2008, 03:12 AM
can any one please give me a link to download it been looking all over for it cant find it
No, too bad.

Advent-
Jul 27, 2008, 03:17 AM
Pretty fast. Faster then AOTI current PA leveling. The only gripe I have is the max PA level is 30, for the respected classes. Might change with DLC though.Alright, thanks.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 27, 2008, 04:04 AM
so how am i supposed to find it been trying past 3 hours

Google is your friend. I cant use it cause im on OFW. But i googled it and found the DL within 1 minute.

silva9
Jul 27, 2008, 12:47 PM
No, it's not in English. Can't change the language at all. Sorry that you can't read it. Gotta deal or just wait till the English release, if it happens.

Ok figured that much will have t wait for the U.S release!

BhunterX
Jul 27, 2008, 12:49 PM
Should have been a folder with bunch of files in it. there should have been a RAR file called d-pspj. you have to unzip that file.

Friggin Sweet! thank goodness someone knew that. I was about to cry, thinking that all of the other files were broken bits of the game! thx a lot.^^

but, what are those other files for, anyway??^^;

radical_ryan
Jul 27, 2008, 01:01 PM
*removed*

BhunterX
Jul 27, 2008, 01:04 PM
could some 1 put the link on

dude, if i recall, the rules forbid any linking of downloading games. if any thing, try torrenting the game (like utorrent or bitlord) or go to use google. it shouldnt be that hard.8-)

pikachief
Jul 27, 2008, 03:58 PM
I ordered the game on Play Asia a day before it was leaked! LOL :P

oh well my stick cant fit it anyways XD

does anyone know how long it should take to ship here? It comes out the 31st correct? then takes 4-6 days to arrive?

if so it will get here in between my sister's birthday and my brother getting home from Japan LOL

Kurushii
Jul 27, 2008, 03:59 PM
can any one please give me a link to download it been looking all over for it cant find it

Giving links to such thing is against PSO-World's policy.

Kizeragi
Jul 27, 2008, 04:08 PM
I ordered the game on Play Asia a day before it was leaked! LOL :P

oh well my stick cant fit it anyways XD

does anyone know how long it should take to ship here? It comes out the 31st correct? then takes 4-6 days to arrive?

if so it will get here in between my sister's birthday and my brother getting home from Japan LOL

It's about that, I have the download on my computer. But my stick has no spare space for it, My PSP has alot of important stuff on it. I can wait anyway, MAG2 first then I'll play PSP as my break from PSU.

zandra117
Jul 27, 2008, 04:10 PM
Its also against the rules to ask for links to pirated stuff so prepare to get warned or banned.

pikachief
Jul 27, 2008, 04:14 PM
It's about that, I have the download on my computer. But my stick has no spare space for it, My PSP has alot of important stuff on it. I can wait anyway, MAG2 first then I'll play PSP as my break from PSU.

ahh ok im gonna take a mid MAG break XD

its gonna be nonstop spamming for 48 hours! then take it easy on sunday, my sister's birthday is on monday, play a little bit tuesday and my brother returns wednesday, then thursday MAG2 SOME MOAR!!!!

so I really hope i can get it within the span of monday-wednesday so i can play it when i get it without MAG really getting in my way :D

mvffin
Jul 27, 2008, 04:20 PM
is it possible to get the downloadable content yet? I wanna trade in these badges lol

aozora
Jul 27, 2008, 05:09 PM
is it possible to get the downloadable content yet? I wanna trade in these badges lol
I doubt ST will open their DL server any sooner than July 31st in Japan. I tried the DL section but it failed to connect to the server.

BhunterX
Jul 27, 2008, 09:10 PM
If anything, they would make their DLC available when the day it comes out, as a celebration or something.

Squeezit
Jul 28, 2008, 12:06 AM
The iso itself is just a little over 1 gig, 1.07gigs to be exact. If you convert it into a cso it might fit in a 1 gig card.

so um...how do you go about converting it to a CSO?

Kurushii
Jul 28, 2008, 12:12 AM
so um...how do you go about converting it to a CSO?

You really should read the whole topic. It has been stated that cso format doesn't run ingame at all. It locks up near the start of the logos. And for converting search the net for UMDgen.

Squeezit
Jul 28, 2008, 01:31 AM
You really should read the whole topic. It has been stated that cso format doesn't run ingame at all. It locks up near the start of the logos. And for converting search the net for UMDgen.

wait so do you need a hacked psp?

nvm, i looked and saw i need a hacked psp <_<
im not hacking my psp, not risking it.
besides it sounds like its more trouble than its worth since you have to keep updating it and doing stuff that i dont even understand :/

Squeezit
Jul 28, 2008, 01:35 AM
Giving links to such thing is against PSO-World's policy.

even if it wasnt, its not hard to find <_<
i found it first try.
didnt even use google. used a torrent search :P

mvffin
Jul 28, 2008, 02:13 AM
I doubt ST will open their DL server any sooner than July 31st in Japan. I tried the DL section but it failed to connect to the server.

well, there's supposedly a way to download on PC, and then transfer to PSP, right? I wonder if thats leaked too...

BhunterX
Jul 28, 2008, 04:04 PM

besides it sounds like its more trouble than its worth since you have to keep updating it and doing stuff that i dont even understand :/

wow man. if you really need to know how to get cfw. ask someone if they have it at school (if you still go, lol) and try to get it off of them. not to be off topic or nothin, but you cant go wrong with some pretty good perks, such as, playing Phantasy Star Portable before it even hits the streets! :-D

keizeh
Jul 28, 2008, 04:13 PM

:-o
You need a hacked PSP to use the torrent version?
I hope not,or I'm screwed.

Kurushii
Jul 28, 2008, 04:23 PM
:-o
You need a hacked PSP to use the torrent version?
I hope not,or I'm screwed.

Yes, you do. To run any game iso ( or cso/dax) off of the memory stick you'll need a custom firmware.

BhunterX
Jul 28, 2008, 04:43 PM
well, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always go on youtube and find out how to get custom firmware (or cfw to others). basicly, as long as you have a spare battery, (not gold lettered ones, or the god of war one) you'll be fine!