PDA

View Full Version : Aoti Offline Rares?

Eternal Fayte
Jul 26, 2008, 11:22 AM
I haven't encountered a single rare and I have been playing for a good 2 weeks straight. All I have are store bought s-ranks wich don't deserve to be grinded :argh: Took the time to make 217 +5 s grinders and nothing to grind yet. Any help? list etc.

relentless
Jul 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
Personally 12* S ranks even if bought from the NPC are considered rare...
I don't know about 14 or 15* S ranks, but there are a few 13* ones out there.
Just gotta do different missions on S rank over and over, for example Grinna Bete C drops Cubo Simba (13* I think) etc.

Played 2 weeks? I pretty much was almost maxed out with lv 50 PAs (bullets, gotta love Crossbows) within one week and saw tons of stuff drop.
It depends on what you're looking for, really.

Nothing to grind? What about them shop bought?lol You can get everything to 10, because you can save before grinding anyways.

Eternal Fayte
Jul 26, 2008, 11:52 AM
That's a good point but I really wanted to find something ^^; I do alot of hill of the spores etc. Been hunting whitil wings. Tried hive as well. Is there a way to edit store bought weapon elements. I know you can buy pa bullets for guns but what about weapons?

relentless
Jul 26, 2008, 11:56 AM
Only good thing I can think of right now in Hill of Spores is a neutral Serafi-senba. lol

Whitill Wings drop in Hill of Spores?

Sadly, no. If you get them neutral, they keep being neutral. If you find a made weapon from a mission, it's neutral.
Fail, I know.

Eternal Fayte
Jul 26, 2008, 11:59 AM
Everyone keeps saying wings drop from jigoboomas in spores :-o but going with offlines short rare monster span :-? hard to say wether its true or not but I'm still trying. Neutral isn't bad though because you don't gain or lose elemental bonuses.

But I do enjoy a good light show..

relentless
Jul 26, 2008, 12:02 PM
Oh, that's right, totally forgot 'bout 'em Jigos. xD Yeah, they drop Whitill Wings iirc. ;o
Personally I don't like Whitill Wings too much, they only look very good at certain angles, that's it...

Yeah, I guess neutral is ok for offline since offline isn't really that hard anyways so no need for uber stuffz.

n_n

Eternal Fayte
Jul 26, 2008, 12:09 PM
I am thinking of washing the human though. Going to go with a pure character this time instead of what he is atm. lvl 20 hunter lvl 15 ranger.