PDA

View Full Version : multi and moola

Iforion
Jul 27, 2008, 09:40 AM
I have a lvl 42 hucast and he is a greennill, but i cant really kill to good on Vhard. So i was wondering if i should use multiplayer

It only me and no one esle to play wit would it work if i like had my greennill on 1 player and my high lvl char on 2nd i know it be hard opening doors amd ect

I want to know if i would still work wit him not fighting and just sitting in one place and my redria doing all the figtting?

thank you for any help

Ketchup345
Jul 27, 2008, 09:59 AM
He would need to tag the enemies to get the EXP. To tag, he just needs to hit the enemies with a weapon, trap, or technique (obviously does not apply to casts).

Doors: You should be able to get through all required doors, but probably only a very few optional ones (if any at all).

Iforion
Jul 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
Yea i know but i really dont care about tainning im no more only made him to get a ''magic rock moola'' that what im trying to ask srry if my post mixed u up.

but i just want to know would i be able to get a moola if he just stilling in one place or do he have to hit a that bear thing

Splash
Jul 27, 2008, 12:39 PM
It doesn't matter. Of course, why waste your time with these runs when you could be getting EXP at the same time as well and then you could have your Greenill do the runs himself?

After a couple of runs, you will get tired of having to move two characters at once. I can tell you that much.

AlexCraig
Jul 27, 2008, 02:19 PM
As long as the Section ID that can find Magic Rock "Moola" is player 1, you should be able to find it regardless of if he hit it or not.