PDA

View Full Version : Your funniest PSO Moments

xXChaosXx
Jul 25, 2008, 10:38 PM
My funniest moment was...
I was watching my friends play Battle mode (all 4 of them).
One was a level 9x Fomarl
Another was a level 8x Humar
Another was a level 6x Hucast
And the weakest of them all was a level 5x Fonewearl
And so they versed, the funny thing was, everyone didn't pay attention to the low leveled and went at each other, while the lowest leveled just walked in and used a Rabarta, and all of them froze XD, I was laughing so hard, and thats how they ALL died except for the Fonewearl, goes to show, never forget the weaklings XD

radical_ryan
Jul 27, 2008, 12:40 PM
mine had 2 b when me and my mates were playing and a Rag Rappy came in pioner 2 and it took 9999 off but we had no weapons to kill it :'(

AlexCraig
Jul 27, 2008, 02:10 PM
Please don't bump a thread that old. Two months, maybe. But a year is a no-go. You may, however, continue discussion in this thread.

One of my funnier moments would have to be when my brother and I were doing a forest run in a higher mode (Hard or V Hard). He wasn't paying too much attention as we entered a room. First thing out of my mouth: "Dibs!!"
All my brother caught was me saying that, then running towards an Al Rappy. XD

3---Hit---U
Jul 27, 2008, 02:34 PM
Lol, Definately when me and a few friends were hunting for a Frozen Shooter with hit.

We walked into a room, and my one friend yells OMG IT'S A TO... shit.

We all walked in in a line, and one blast of megid owned us all :x

~Joey

xXChaosXx
Jul 27, 2008, 03:54 PM
LMAO Joey, may you explain to me what a "TO" means? Lolly! Funny tho that all you guys just died in a line XD, and also I apologize again Alex, I am currently having 2 warnings, oh dear...I really don't mean to, so please, I am sorry for this O.o, as I have read the stickies but still a noob so some things are still just unfamiliar to me =3

furrypaws
Jul 28, 2008, 07:42 AM
TO=Hildetorr. As in, before they could get the words out of their mouths (TORR WOOT FROZEN SHOOTER), they were smacked down by megid.

I don't really have many funny ingame memories. Most of them were off topic things, but I do remember one. About a year ago, I was playing as Shalo with Cranberry. Shalo was only about 70 something if I remember correctly, so we had to play VH. Cranberry decided Temple would be a good place for me to train dodging Lilly spit, as I had just beat the Forest and had told her about my grievances with the Lillies. Suddenly, a higher leveled character joins us, about 130 or so. He asks for a pipe, and Cranberry sets one up.

On a pillar. We hear the oh-so-familiar sound of a pipe coming down, then a smash with a crunch, and watch his HP go down. I was pretty much laughing out loud at that point.

As I said before, none of my really funny moments are really about PSO. But...eh, what can I say? I still have a good time. ^_^

KodiaX987
Jul 28, 2008, 09:14 AM
Attempting to play normally in Battle Mode.

PSO with friendly fire.

All of a sudden, your FO becomes a liability. :wacko:

Jaspaller
Jul 28, 2008, 10:29 AM
Haha, I wish I had a group to try that with back on PSOX. That would've been fun. Trying to mash the Arlan's with a Sword while your teammate gets caught in the crossfire.

Guitarsmasher
Jul 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
My funniest time was probably the day i bought the game. My friend and I was playing offline and we were killing everything in the forest. Then literally the second after I say "this game is too easy" 2 hildebears come out of nowhere and land on both of us; killing us both with just the damage of their landing!:D

Not to mention that scared the crap out of us

NegaTsukasa
Jul 28, 2008, 05:13 PM
Most of my moments by myself were horrid moments that ended up as laughs in the end. Me and my freind who also got in those moments were suicidle game drivers. We played beyond our levels in dificulties. So I can't really state a pure funny moment we did that is worth telling with out the odd eaxperiance story to add.

I've had plenty though.

My personal funny moment was meeting the Chaso on the Forest cliffs and the samba song came on. ^^

Sharkyland
Jul 30, 2008, 01:27 AM
I remember when Sega didn't fix that bug with battle mode & challenge mode level.
- it's the battle game where the dimenians (I think) are traveling like 50mphs, then go to e1c2 and you're seeing 50mph sharks seriously scared the hell out of me, of course, all of us were running all over the place trying to kill these guys but they were killable. x.x

MAD1b
Jul 30, 2008, 06:01 AM
Ive never played online on the gc i always play offline ever since i was like 7 (14 now) but i heard its easier to lvl online but i still got to 95 before my game corrupted.

I really dont have that many funny moments but one i do recall was when i was playing ultimate mode caves a few days ago. i had just read that a nano dragon can give me a RED SLICER and i had never found one. chances were very low so i didnt really expect to find one. so i found a nano dragon and jokingly i said "Now give me your RED SLICER" and about 2 seconds later when i kill it, there it is sitting there a RED SLICER. i was more amazed than anything but it was pretty hilarious. and thats happened like four times with different things now its starting to get a little creepy lol.

GreenArcher
Aug 2, 2008, 09:46 PM
By far the funniest moment ever in PSO for me.

A few months ago I was playing splitscreen GCPSO with two friends in normal mines. I was a FOmar, and one of my friends was a HUcaseal. He rushed into a hallway and came across a floating trap. He turns around towards me screaming AH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF. Trap explodes, he loses some health, but I end up dead on the floor. :(

TalHex
Aug 3, 2008, 06:07 PM
funniest moment: watching my best friend get mauled by savage wolves, he claims to this very day that the wolves were controlled by sephiroth and each had a katana with its own zip code XD

Vanzazikon
Aug 3, 2008, 09:30 PM
"It was dusk, I was in ult, Lv. 72, I finished off five bartles, two gulgus and 5 rappies. After defeating them my HP was very low and I ran out of mates and since I was a HUcast I stood sill to recover. Then all the sudden a fat rappy appeared behind me. I was so surprised I screamed, AHHHHHHHH! And it gave a big fat peck to my ass and I flipped over and dropped dead. Then the screen turned red."

Nisoth
Aug 6, 2008, 11:15 AM
I was watching my friend play his character named "Death" one time. He pressed a switch in forest, and five Bartle's showed up, and he murdered them. After that I shouted: They ambushed him with mans... HE ambushed THEM with DIVINE POWER!!

ragol killer
Aug 7, 2008, 04:48 PM
my best moment would have to be when i went into battle mode with a few freinds.
as a lvl 120 at the time i thought i would be a doddle considering that my freinds were a lvl 10 and a lvl 90.
i killed the lvl 90 in two shots xD
and went for the lvl 10 however when i shot him he died and was revived by a scapedoll and used zonde on me and it hit a critical taking off 1200 odd damage and ran up to me and finished me off with a two with his cane 0.0

he had like lvl 25 zonde and a hacked mind mag

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2008, 05:46 PM
he had like lvl 25 zonde and a hacked mind mag

If he didn't have that you would have totally destroyed him.

Stupid hackers.

BOOL
Aug 7, 2008, 07:55 PM
I remember getting to hard for the first time and I was feeling pretty sweet cause I just killed dark falz. I walked up to a rappy and just stood there, unaware of my health. But he's only a rappy...right???

He killed me (They scare me now). :dead:

Ranmaru
Aug 8, 2008, 06:12 PM
Hehe, my first time in hard, I didn't really know they would be of higher levels. I noticed this by getting hit by a booma, and almost dying. I was then excited to know I could get a higher level from this mode, but then knew that I must be accompanied by Kireek again.

As of now, I have a level 71 HUmar, but I might just start maining my HUnawearl instead, it might be harder, but I like small female characters packing a punch, I do not know why. (BTW, off topic, I also like having a Swift modal [small girl model] custom robo with a Dragon gun, in Custom robo, hehe)

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 8, 2008, 06:24 PM
When me and my cousin were playing, and he got killed by a critical hit... by Foie. XD

Ranmaru
Aug 8, 2008, 06:32 PM
Heh, I was also killed by Foie. My friend was Camping. :x

Nisoth
Aug 8, 2008, 06:54 PM
When me and my cousin were playing, and he got killed by a critical hit... by Foie. XD

Foie can't critical. Wether it's from a monster or a player. It does have a small damage range, but no criticals.

rage42
Aug 10, 2008, 03:18 PM
I would have to say that mine was with my 2 cousins when we had a team of 2 forces, and a ranger. I think we were in vhard. We fought DeRoLe, using rafoie, and the ranger using a Guilty light. haha we killed it before it came up for the first time.