PDA

View Full Version : End Game Bonuses *spoilers*

Kahoumaru
Jul 28, 2008, 04:55 PM
I figured that since I posted it on another website, I might as well post it here as well. As for the quest names, I just picked them out based on the original quest names from PSU, is all. If there's any mistake, just let me know or something... I can also answer questions if needed.

Partner Cards Available:
Hyuga Ryght, Leogini S. Berafort, Lucaim Nav, Maya Shidow, Tonnio Rhima, Lou, Laia Martinez, Vivienne, (Partner Machine's name).
[spoiler-box]
*Given Partner Cards of Ethan Waber, Alfort Tylor, and Karen Erra.
*Partner Card of ViviennexLou removed.[/spoiler-box]
================
GUARDIANS Colony
================
*Additional weapons become available. C-A ranks, including a limited selection of Kubara types.
*Several SUVs (only B-ranked) are available, in addition to several A-ranked line shields.
*Scape Dolls buyable, 4 status Traps available, plus an EX trap.
*PM Upgrades GH 470, 480, 490 unlocked. (Male PM-types)
*PSO-styled hairstyles/cast faces are unlocked in Lumiass.
*PSO costumes (FOmar, HUmar, ect.) available at G'S MODE/STYLE. Furthermore, Swimsuits are available for purchase (speedos, trunks, ect.). Partner Machine clothing is available for you to wear now. For males, PM 470's, 480's, and 490's can be worn. Females can wear PM 410-450 type clothing.

Missions Available:
Fight for Food (C-S rank)
Dark Satellite (C-S rank)
SEED Awakened (C-S rank)

================
Parum
================
*A-ranked GRM weapons/line shields/units available at GRM Shop.
---------------
Missions Available:
*Plains Overlord (C-S rank)
*Sleeping Warriors (C-S rank)
*Two Old Rozenom City quests, the first one available is Scarred Planet. (C-S rank) Second one probably Lighting Beasts.*
*Train Rescue (C-S rank)
*Dual Sentinal (C-S rank)
*Lab Recovery (C-S rank)
*AMF HQ Recovery (C-S rank)

*: The Rozenom quests are under a different name, probably. This is due to the fact that AotI hasn't taken place, so as such, these areas are just bonus areas that didn't exist during PSP's storyline. According to PSUPedia, Scarred Planet is named Ecosystem Defense. It still features the same spawns, so...
*: The two above quests take place in Melvore. (Credit: Ffuzzy-Logik, confirmed by Mike.)

================
Neudiaz
================
*A-ranked Yohmei equipment available at the Yohmei Shop.
---------------
Missions:
*Demons Above (C-S rank)
*Rainbow Beast (C-S rank)
*Grove of Fanatics (C-S rank)
*The Holy Ground (C-S rank)
*Moonlight Beast (C-S rank)
*Hill of Spores (C-S rank)
*Dancing Birds (C-S rank)

================
Moatoob
================
*A-ranked Tenora Works equipment available at Tenora Works Shop.
---------------
Missions:
*Desert Terror (C-S rank)
*Desert Goliath (C-S rank)
*Caves of Ice (C-S rank)
*Awoken Serpent (C-S rank)

Note: Horned Beast isn't available offline. You can fight it once during Story Mode, but after that, there's no quest available featuring it. Not yet.

Wearable PM Clothing:
[spoiler-box]
Females:
PM 410 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5891/snap031fy6.png
PM 420 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2186/snap030yw2.png
PM 430 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6572/snap029lz6.png
PM 440 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1128/snap028qe2.png
PM 450 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap027xf7.png

Males:
PM 470 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7819/snap022ww6.png
PM 480 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/238/snap023aw1.png
PM 490 Clothing, http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6161/snap024oa9.png[/spoiler-box]

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 28, 2008, 05:03 PM
*: The Rozenom quests are under a different name, probably. This is due to the fact that AotI hasn't taken place, so as such, these areas are just bonus areas that didn't exist during PSP's storyline. According to PSUPedia, Scarred Planet is named Ecosystem Defense. It still features the same spawns, so...Yeah, it's the same mission, but they called it something else. Basically, it's because Scarred Planet takes place in the ruins of Rozenom, but Rozenom isn't ruined until the end of Episode 2, which is technically after the events of PSP, so Ecosystem Defense takes place in the ruins of Melvore. Or something.

Dragwind
Jul 28, 2008, 05:04 PM
Very interesting. I'm interested to see what the downloadable content will bring to the table.

Mike
Jul 29, 2008, 02:21 AM
but Rozenom isn't ruined until the end of Episode 2, which is technically after the events of PSP, so Ecosystem Defense takes place in the ruins of Melvore.

Bingo. Those be the ruins of Melvore.

Arika
Jul 29, 2008, 04:41 AM
This is the full version right?
wow, that is fast lol. do you mind spoiler on story too? we already known Helga not die anyway.

Chibi_psu
Jul 29, 2008, 10:02 AM
I dont know japanese but i think helga and vivienne both die at the end...But that makes no sense because helga is again killed by ethan...Maybe there are more than 1 helga...Like magashi.

Amherst_Wind
Jul 29, 2008, 10:06 AM
I dont know japanese but i think helga and vivienne both die at the end...But that makes no sense because helga is again killed by ethan...Maybe there are more than 1 helga...Like magashi.

Whoa, did you get a bad ending? In my ending Vivienne survives and goes into exile on Moatoob by her own choosing, probably because she has some kind of power thats forbidden or something (you know the usual stuff)

Methinks its time for an Ending discussion thread.

DarkShadowX
Jul 29, 2008, 10:08 AM
Well that might be true, tho I don't know Japanese all that well I'm not sure but in one of the cutscenes on the last Story Mission Helga mentions something about either herself or Vivienne, or maybe even both, about being a copy of some kind.

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
well vivvine IS a cast that is suppoesed to be learning from the gaurdian she is partnered with and they are supposed to reproduce her as the next combat cast so sit may be vivvine but i dont know why she'd state that again because this is already known so it may be helga

mvffin
Jul 29, 2008, 01:20 PM
Ummmm

right before you fight vivienne, you're with vivienne, but helga has another vivienne next to her, I thought you were just fighting a copy that belonged to helga.

DarkShadowX
Jul 29, 2008, 01:24 PM
Not exactly.

The Vivienne thats with you before you fight the other Vivienne, is either Lou in Disguise as Vivienne, or a Lou Body with Vivienne's mind implanted and THEN disguised to look like Vivienne. If you look at your Partner cards BEFORE you start Ch.8 you'll see the Vivienne card 'X'ed out and another under it that shows Vivienne and Lou together.

Chibi_psu
Jul 29, 2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah i know about that lou vivienne.In my ending vivienne jumps in some kind of eye with helga and both disappear. Anyway if the good ending is with vivienne alive where the hell is she in aoi?

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah i know about that lou vivienne.In my ending vivienne jumps in some kind of eye with helga and both disappear. Anyway if the good ending is with vivienne alive where the hell is she in aoi?

she is in AotI. shes in the small event they're having right now

landman
Jul 29, 2008, 06:39 PM
But I think this mission will be in the Episode 2 Story Missions counter, acording to some update post I read from espiok

I have a question about completing the game!!! if you complete it with a character, unlocking almost all the stuff in the shops, can you access to all this stuff with a new character that has not completed story mode? I still haven't started story mode and I'm stuck at ranger lvl 10 and no more photon arts to buy lol

Amherst_Wind
Jul 29, 2008, 06:57 PM

Like I said....

"In my ending Vivienne survives and GOES INTO EXILE ON MOATOOB by her own choosing"

You see her riding with a pack of Lungas, shes wearing a snazzy poncho.

Arika
Jul 29, 2008, 07:25 PM
How come that Helga has some relate to a CAS ? , can anybody explain? and btw, in JP that side story quest is not after, but it is before story of PSP. It was a story about we were teaching Viviance who was just made by GRM.

landman
Jul 30, 2008, 03:40 AM
Like I said....

"In my ending Vivienne survives and GOES INTO EXILE ON MOATOOB by her own choosing"

You see her riding with a pack of Lungas, shes wearing a snazzy poncho.
lol what? PLAGIARISM!!! this is the end of Azel Panzer Dragoon Saga!!! xDD

Amherst_Wind
Jul 30, 2008, 10:27 AM
So I'm sure between all the people playing it we have all 3 endings, so if you've finished story mode post what ending you got.

So far we have:

Good Ending? Vivienne sends Helga into the eye, Vivienne survives and goes into exile

Bad Ending? Vivienne grabs Helga and they both go into the eye, (some more info on that epilogue would be useful)

Then another ending which nobody has posted about yet, perhaps Very Bad Ending? Vivienne dies and Helga lives? or a Very Good Ending where Vivienne doesnt have to go into exile?

pikachief
Jul 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
how do u get the 3 endings?

Zarode
Jul 30, 2008, 11:28 AM
how do u get the 3 endings?

Probably has something to do with how badly you bash Vivienne with your choices.

Amherst_Wind
Jul 30, 2008, 11:37 AM
I used the classic method of 'Always pick the top option' and that got me the good ending :)

kirby2096
Jul 30, 2008, 01:22 PM
I also chose the top option for every erogesque fork in the road and ended up with the bad ending. :-?
What happens in the aftermath of the bad ending? Back on the ship you meet back with Lou; Vivienne surrounded by white light fades in and says "Kokoro Arigatou" and vanishes once more

Amherst_Wind
Jul 30, 2008, 03:59 PM
Aw sounds sad... I sure wish someone would come along and corrorborate my ending xD

D1ABOLIK
Jul 31, 2008, 01:06 AM
How many missions are there in the story mode anyways?? I defeated the Vol brothers, and then defeated the new boss. Just wondering how much more i have to go till i can just focus on multi mode. Trying to unlock more parts for my Cast also!

Zarode
Jul 31, 2008, 01:25 AM
There are eight chapters. So, there is quite a bit of story in this little game. It doesn't take long to complete though. About six or eight hours at most.

Arika
Jul 31, 2008, 03:38 AM
Somebody should make a full story topic.

Ken_Silver
Aug 1, 2008, 12:51 AM
I agree. I want to know. This game better get an international release! I mean it. :D

And I just realized something. Don't Vivienne and Helga both have blue hair and red eyes? Maybe Vivienne is to Helga as Magashi is to Howzer? That would make a lot of sense.

Then again, I only played the demo and I'm going off merely speculation. But it does make a lot of sense.

Fry_Heit
Aug 1, 2008, 04:56 PM
You want to understand more of the story? Big Spoiler ahead! You've been warned! I'm gonna tell the ending and all; if you don't want to get a very bad spoil in your face, don't read it.

If I did understand correctly (my japanese is far from being perfect), about the mid-story we learn from Master Nav that the name of the terrorist is Helga and that she is 34 years old or something. The problem is that this Helga has died years ago, and he doesn't understand how can she possibly be living. I didn't really get the reason they give later; I understood that she survived thanks to the SEED, but I'm not sure, sorry.
Anyway we learn at the very end that Vivienne was actually a spy from the Illuminus as well as a copy from Helga. The latter has therefore a total control over her, but her heart is determined to be good, blah blah... She may be a copy of Helga, she isn't Helga, and can choose her own destiny.

Keiko_Seisha
Aug 1, 2008, 05:39 PM
You want to understand more of the story? Big Spoiler ahead! You've been warned! I'm gonna tell the ending and all; if you don't want to get a very bad spoil in your face, don't read it.

If I did understand correctly (my japanese is far from being perfect), about the mid-story we learn from Master Nav that the name of the terrorist is Helga and that she is 34 years old or something. The problem is that this Helga has died years ago, and he doesn't understand how can she possibly be living. I didn't really get the reason they give later; I understood that she survived thanks to the SEED, but I'm not sure, sorry.
Anyway we learn at the very end that Vivienne was actually a spy from the Illuminus as well as a copy from Helga. The latter has therefore a total control over her, but her heart is determined to be good, blah blah... She may be a copy of Helga, she isn't Helga, and can choose her own destiny.

The last part of all this was what I got, but the first parts I didn't know. So, that helps a good bit, thanks.

Tyreek
Aug 7, 2008, 11:24 PM
I figured as much.... all that talk from Helga.I had a feeling that was the case.

Mike
Aug 12, 2008, 12:44 AM
Indeed. Here's what I got.

Vivian is a "copy-cast" of Helga, created by a spy for Illuminas in GRM. She was sending data to Helga but didn't actually know she was sending it. Helga then kidnaps Vivian from the Guardian Colony and takes her to the Hive. Vivian's conciousness hacks in to Lou to let everyone know what happened but is deactivated by Nav. Then she takes over another Lou, the two of you convince Tylor to take you to the Hive, then you meet Vivian body and Helga. Lou's consciouness returns and Vivian is sent back to her body. Helga makes Vivian fight you, you win, Vivian resists Helga's further control and Helga runs away. Since Vivian has been revealed to be a copy cast, Lou tells her that she is not a cast but "machinery" and will likely be destroyed for her crimes. Vivian tells Lou that they have to stop Helga or it will be too late. They chase Helga and Helga turns in to Dark Falz and after being defeated, and here's the important part, Vivian project powerful photons exceeding the limits put on casts using the power of her heart and blasts Helga in to the alternate space with the Seed. As punishment for your disregarding of orders, both you and Vivian are expelled from the Guardians, join the Rouges, and are said to be hunting the Illiminus.

That has too many ands in it. Anyways, in a magazine interview, the producers said there were three endings. In one ending you don't have to fight Vivian. Do you have to fight Vivian in the both in the eye ending? I guess we can wait for the Perfect Bible to come out to let us know.

Arika
Aug 12, 2008, 02:23 AM
Nice, so we might see them in the new story as rouges.

landman
Aug 12, 2008, 02:51 AM
Or they may be dead since Tylor clan is the only one that survived after episode 2 lol

hewitt
Aug 13, 2008, 05:42 PM
Partner Machine clothing is available for you to wear now.

O: Does that mean you can get the PM's headphones, too?

D14BL0
Aug 22, 2008, 11:02 PM
I picked the top option for every single thing except for the very last one, where I picked the second one, which yielded Vivienne grabbing Helga and pulled her into the eye, where it seems they both died. So yeah. That was kinda disappointing. :(

Mike
Aug 24, 2008, 07:13 PM
I was checking out the Japanese wiki and the ending where you don't fight Vivian is the worst ending. Apparently, Vivian sacrafices herself to keep the SEED in their alternate space by throwing herself in to the eye saying she'll control the gate on the other side all while Helga escapes. I like the ending I got.

Amherst_Wind
Aug 25, 2008, 07:49 AM
I was checking out the Japanese wiki and the ending where you don't fight Vivian is the worst ending. Apparently, Vivian sacrafices herself to keep the SEED in their alternate space by throwing herself in to the eye saying she'll control the gate on the other side all while Helga escapes. I like the ending I got.

Its nice to finally see someone who got the same ending as me. xD
It is the best ending especially if you intend on using the Vivienne as a weapon.

Errorrrr
Sep 6, 2008, 09:48 AM
So Viviene is unavailable as a NPC for your party by the end of the story? That sucks :(

Wish we can get Viviene cast parts for our Cast :x

and also, what's the chronology of PSU and PSP? Does Portable story serve as a prologue for PSU?

.newzero
Sep 6, 2008, 12:31 PM
So Viviene is unavailable as a NPC for your party by the end of the story? That sucks :(

Wish we can get Viviene cast parts for our Cast :x

and also, what's the chronology of PSU and PSP? Does Portable story serve as a prologue for PSU?

Phantasy Star Portable is the prologue to Phantasy Star Universe - Ambitions of Illuminus