PDA

View Full Version : Rumor that GM said No Synth Bonus on Friday

Indica
Jul 29, 2008, 02:28 AM
Has anyone heard about this?? I think it's BS because it would have been posted here already but someone told me that several people heard a GM said yesterday we may not be getting the Synth bonus

Larian
Jul 29, 2008, 02:31 AM
Well...if it doesn't happen, I honestly wouldn't mind much because I still need like 28 more morbs and really finding them in 2 weeks still with time to synth what I need is like near impossible for me! =/

Turb0
Jul 29, 2008, 02:31 AM
Yeah I heard they're replacing that with the black beasts with dual axes.

Alastor_Haven
Jul 29, 2008, 02:32 AM
Streets say

Servers shut down at august 1

Xaeris
Jul 29, 2008, 02:36 AM
This is the first, and probably only time I'll ever say, "pics or it didn't happen."

Csero
Jul 29, 2008, 03:04 AM
We unlocked the rewardic fair and square. That means we get it.

Probably.

Fure_Rakune
Jul 29, 2008, 03:11 AM
SEGAC: Player Satisfaction is Number One! Maybe.

darkante
Jul 29, 2008, 06:11 AM
Seriously, if i had a gun.
I would kill everyone involved in this stupidty if the synth boost doesn´t kick in.
I´m so fricking tired of waiting on this boost...
I just want my Castest Line and Psycko Wand to work. :(

Kizeragi
Jul 29, 2008, 06:13 AM
We unlocked the rewardic fair and square. That means we get it.

Probably.

This.

I haven't heard of this rumor from anyone yet, so I dunno. :s

Macras
Jul 29, 2008, 06:49 AM
considering they have the synth bonus posted on the main page, i find this very unlikely. And why would they only take away one of the rewards and not the rest? its sounds really fake IMO.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/koopani/rewards.png

Danny_Dark
Jul 29, 2008, 08:26 AM
I haven't heard anything about this yet...

_tsunami
Jul 29, 2008, 08:50 AM
Well it is 'RUMOR' you know the type of old ladies sitting around with nothing to do so they start up hogwash after watching their tv soaps. Probably circulated by the same group that spoke about S3 missions and JP servers merging and the list goes on. so relax you'll live longer lol.

Seority
Jul 29, 2008, 08:57 AM
We will be getting S3-S5 missions though. Not anytime soon, but eventually, yes.

Para
Jul 29, 2008, 08:58 AM
Until its confirmed on the JP xbox 360 site, nothing is for sure.

relentless
Jul 29, 2008, 09:03 AM
If you don't believe what ST says when using the word "should", there's no need to believe even what a GM says, or heck, a person who told you that a GM told him something. :lol:

In other words, that rumor is false.
If not, it would be very strange only for that reward to not get implemented. ;l

Natasha_M
Jul 29, 2008, 09:05 AM
We will be getting S3-S5 missions though. Not anytime soon, but eventually, yes.

Theres no basis for that claim the icon templates hacked out that had S3-S5 icons are not even used for mission titles but more likley weapon ranks which in the end never got utilised.
S3 missions have not even been confirmed on the JP side as far as I know nor are there any indications of segas intention to do so. And it is very common that graphics extras produced in games are sometimes just never used.. they are just there as prototype graphics hidden away.

Besides The newer missions coming out seem to only drown the need for S3 as they are having more lv 150+ monsters appearing with the pattern of it increasing only more as new missions are out as S2.

Powder Keg
Jul 29, 2008, 09:20 AM
I hear there's rumors on the uh.......INTERNETS

Kylie
Jul 29, 2008, 11:15 AM
This is the first, and probably only time I'll ever say, "pics or it didn't happen."Agreed. I wouldn't be shocked if something went wrong this update, but just no synth bonus seems kind of far fetched. :lol: It also sounds too convenient for someone that wants to cause a panic for fun.

RubyEclipse
Jul 29, 2008, 07:38 PM
I can confirm that this is just a false rumor; the synth boost is still scheduled to go up with the other prizes this Friday.

That said- my friend told me that if I put certain room decorations on the colored squares in my room...;)

Fiohna
Jul 29, 2008, 08:07 PM
my friend told me that if I put certain room decorations on the colored squares in my room...;)

I <3 you, Ruby.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 29, 2008, 09:26 PM
Rumor...(snip)Problem detected.

Chibi_psu
Jul 30, 2008, 11:59 AM
I can confirm that this is just a false rumor; the synth boost is still scheduled to go up with the other prizes this Friday.

That said- my friend told me that if I put certain room decorations on the colored squares in my room...;)

You also confirmed that mag wouldnt delay regular updates.... and we dont have neudaiz gbr, clothier, story mission and other good stuff

Cracka_J
Jul 30, 2008, 12:57 PM
You also confirmed that mag wouldnt delay regular updates.... and we dont have neudaiz gbr, clothier, story mission and other good stuff

Ruby: Hostile forum poster detected!
Chill: Initiate cloaking device!
Ruby: Cloaking device initiated!

*ninja vanish*

ForeverStronger
Jul 30, 2008, 01:58 PM
LIES.... ALL LIES!!!! *Curls up in the cornor with stuffed animal Rappy* THEY CANT TAKES UPDATES AWAY FROM US.... THEY WILL NOT... GET.. AWAY.. WITH THIS.... *Hair starts to glow yellowish-gold* ::((You have been disconnected from the Phatansy Star Universe Server::)) ==Reason: Powerlevel over 9,000.==

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 02:25 PM
Way to go Ruby, I don't see a should in your sentences.
*keeps up high hopes*...

LIES.... ALL LIES!!!! *Curls up in the cornor with stuffed animal Rappy* THEY CANT TAKES UPDATES AWAY FROM US.... THEY WILL NOT... GET.. AWAY.. WITH THIS.... *Hair starts to glow yellowish-gold* ::((You have been disconnected from the Phatansy Star Universe Server::)) ==Reason: Powerlevel over 9,000.==

You should be aware that PSU cannot hold over 9000. ;)
Or else... error 666 with some Genkidamas.

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 02:29 PM

Then what would be the point of starting up a new leaderboard then? :/

Eleina
Jul 30, 2008, 03:39 PM
I think they also said that they might have to push MAG2 a week further back because they aren't sure the website will be ready on time. Naturally the whole update gets pushed back.

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 04:00 PM
I think they also said that they might have to push MAG2 a week further back because they aren't sure the website will be ready on time. Naturally the whole update gets pushed back.

That would be fine by me, I'm away this weekend. D: I'm positive it'll be ready though. ._.

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 04:02 PM

You forgot to add "/sarcasm".

Darius_Drake
Jul 30, 2008, 04:04 PM
This may sound stupid, but what if the second last box we open says +25% synth bonus. Will we get another two weeks of great synth bonus at the end of the event?

relentless
Jul 30, 2008, 04:06 PM
Everyone knows 180mil will be Grinding boost and last one will be Sange.

There's already 2 panels for synthing boost, a 3rd one would be... well, I can't imagine it.

edit:
Btw. 160mil was Synth rate+20% already, I doubt it's possible to get 2 synth boosts in a row.

edit2:... Also JP didn't have this 25% synth boost in MAG I think, so we getting something JP didn't get... don't make me laugh.

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 04:07 PM
This may sound stupid, but what if the second last box we open says +25% synth bonus. Will we get another two weeks of great synth bonus at the end of the event?

Ya, but when we open it, it's gonna say Grinder Boost +10%. ^^;

Syl
Jul 30, 2008, 04:20 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/SylEspada/1209631634938copy-1.jpg

Fix'd

Also, lolrumors