PDA

View Full Version : Good For Ultimate?

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 05:14 PM
argh!!! ultimate is so....
ultimate.....

im getting dmged very severely... am i ready for ultimate?? heres my stats...
http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/Nites/PSO/stats1.bmp

hes not getting hurt really..
http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/Nites/PSO/itdoesnthurtmemuch.bmp

Guntz348
Jan 28, 2003, 05:36 PM
Your much to weak for ult. Id level to at least around 75 for a huney in ult on her own. Also id consider using a better weapon then daggers. Something with A. more kick and B. a bit more range.

Freak74
Jan 28, 2003, 05:42 PM
Ok, here's the deal!! Unless you have a high level character, Ultimate is InSaNe!!!!

The best thing to do is to "hit and run!"
Your ATA should be close to 200(that's what I was told and they were right), if ATA isn't close to 200...the "hit and run" tactic will be a hit and hit(monster hits you....you hit ground) poster child for "hit an hit" lol. As long as you tag every monster before they die you'll get plenty of EXP =)

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 05:43 PM
i did find a red saber +2 after killin the second gulgus... but i cant use it yet

freak74 look at the screenshot and you can see my ata... o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-01-28 14:45 ]</font>

Freak74
Jan 28, 2003, 05:57 PM
I can't see your screen:( shots computer atwork suxs o_/o

Brundidge
Jan 28, 2003, 06:11 PM
You're pretty stats are low for Ultimate. Get some better weapons with some punch cuz your ATP right now is nothing compared to the enemies HP scores. Your ATA is really low too. Bump yourself up a few lvls (I'd go there around lvl 70-75 myself).

Ghaleon
Jan 28, 2003, 06:24 PM
i cant see screen either

Palimak
Jan 28, 2003, 06:37 PM
Ultimate is evil. I'm lvl 93 and I can't beat the caves... Just tried about an hour ago and the stupid worm used up 5 scape dolls (all i had), 10 monomates, 10 dimates, 10 trimates, and 9 star atomizers. And I still lost... I was down to 1 star atomizer, he was missing his head shell and had already taken 2 Phillas. Then he just decides to get a critical hit on me before I can use my last star atomizer... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 06:55 PM
then i guess its back to very hard mode for me....
the onoy reason i rushed it abit to ultimate was because of the rares that would appear in there =/

Nintense
Jan 28, 2003, 06:58 PM
LOL, posting 1MB bitmaps as screenshots, no wonder no one can see them ;p Maybe use jpegs next time...

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 07:15 PM
no... its because the host is very slow... geekshelf is slow as heck =/

Brundidge
Jan 28, 2003, 08:08 PM
But BMP files are really big. JPEG or GIF will more likely reduce it to a merely 10kb which is easier for most of us. Also rares in ultimate has a really hard time of dropping. I get more p-drops than rares.

Auracom
Jan 28, 2003, 08:17 PM
Ya you should probably level up a little more and grab a weapon that has a little more range (for now). I was at the same level you are when i was starting out on ult. I stuck with it, i died alot but i just kept at it. Doing Fake in Yellow Ult is a really good idea. Pal Rappies and tons of experience. Great Mix!

Good Luck

Para
Jan 28, 2003, 09:13 PM
do pal rappies appear often in that quest?