PDA

View Full Version : i need help with Phantasy star IV

matdrg1
Jul 29, 2008, 05:37 AM
i recently obtain phantasy star IV and on second quest does anyone know where the dog is?

matdrg1
Jul 29, 2008, 02:47 PM
this is the sega version

CelestialBlade
Jul 29, 2008, 03:37 PM
It's in either Monsen or Termi, I think.

Ryokai
Jul 29, 2008, 04:09 PM
You need to get a cake from one of the towns then go looking for it. You cannot get the dog without the cake. If you don't have the cake it runs off to another town. Typheros is right it's either Monsen or Termi depending on if the dog runs away from you or not. In Monsen it's near the big hole in the ground where you go to save the boy in a later quest. Hope this helps you out. :)

matdrg1
Jul 29, 2008, 04:48 PM
so i need a cake? wheres the cake if you know by chance

Ryokai
Jul 29, 2008, 06:44 PM
Hmmm if memory serves it's in the first town you start at but you need to walk around the outside of it. Or it's the town near Zio's fort. It's been a while since I played. Which ever town it is you must walk around the outside of it after you enter the town. You'll find a building on the outside of the town. Go in and it looks empty except for a staircase going down. Go down the stairs and there is a Baker there to buy the cakes off. :)

matdrg1
Jul 29, 2008, 09:11 PM
thanks for the help. =)

Ryokai
Jul 30, 2008, 05:36 AM
Your welcome. If you need any more help feel free to message me.

Zorafim
Jul 31, 2008, 01:47 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/file/563334/13962

These quests are the only things you'll need a guide for, pretty much. Good luck with the rest of them.

SammaeltheDark
Jul 31, 2008, 06:36 PM
These quests are the only things you'll need a guide for, pretty much. Good luck with the rest of them.
That and I almost always get lost in the bio-tower thingie where you find the 2nd Dark Force

Shin_Damion
Nov 4, 2008, 03:45 PM
man I remember when i picked up the game from EBx when it was released
i played for hours and hours i miss playing it

Zorafim
Nov 6, 2008, 01:13 PM
That and I almost always get lost in the bio-tower thingie

Well, even that you can get through if you explore enough. Though, I guess it would help to point out that there's a really good claw in the Air Castle, and the same claw drops in said tower, and that it should definitely be kept to endgame.