PDA

View Full Version : Ahh I shall tell u all the tale of me stepping foot in an anime club

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 01:15 PM
My friend kept bugging me constantly to join him in our school's anime club cuz he wanted someone he knew to be there too :/

so i accepted to go it was only for a few weeks anyways.

so after about the 3rd week of being there they said they were gonna have a art contest for.... Inuyasha lol.

Well I like inuyasha and my friend really really wanted to be a part of it but he said he'd suck at the drawing but would be perfect to color it..... lol ok then i told him i SUCKED at drawing really i do.... but he insisted i tried. They also said it needed to be over a yellow piece of construction paper and that my friend said he'd do that too.

So I was watching Inuyasha and i told my brother to pause it. I decided to draw that scene and i started to do much better than i thought until i got to the face. I cant draw faces u see :S

but i attempted anyways and everything was really nice, close to perfect my brother said as he took it to his school the next day and was proud that i drew it :D

so then i tried another scene the next day, the classic panel of a close up of his face holding his sword close, jumping ready to strike :D

It came out PERFECT. I gave it to my friend and the next week came around to turn them in.

My friend came back with the same picture nothing done to it. all he said was sorry and we turned it in anyways :(

They judge the drawings and say "Wow yours was really really good, we'd give you first place but its not on the required yellow construction paper." they told me they'd put it in that glass case thingy or w/e next to the first place winner in the main hall or w/e so i was happy :D

I was happy to know i can draw even if the picture took OVER AN HOUR TO DRAW X.x does it usually take that long for a good drawing? :S it felt like FOREVER T_T i hoping it was because it was the first time i really tried to draw lol and i wanted everything as perfect as possible :P

but yea thats my story of how i found out im able to draw anything but people's faces :S and if i dont have the image of what i wanna draw in front of me i cant due to my lack of imagination lol

P.S. the price was 15$ anyways lololol

Tact
Jul 29, 2008, 01:26 PM
You're lucky...I wish I could draw, but I don't have the attention span and patience for it. I'm stuck with making nonliving things in art programs.

pikachief
Jul 29, 2008, 01:27 PM
yea but i cant draw with my own imagination i have to be looking at an anime to draw the person in it, i have to be looking at an object to draw it, it sucks if theres nothing for me to copy onto the paper lol

Chuck_Norris
Jul 30, 2008, 02:24 AM
...o.o *kicks*

NPCMook
Jul 30, 2008, 02:33 AM
1) Inuyasha?
2) Yellow Construction paper!?
3) INUYASHA!?

pikachief
Jul 30, 2008, 03:49 AM
yes i didnt win because it wasnt glued to yellow construction paper LOL XD

i like inuyasha ._.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 30, 2008, 03:55 AM
i like inuyasha ._.

:nono:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 30, 2008, 10:55 AM
1) Inuyasha?
2) Yellow Construction paper!?
3) INUYASHA!?
4) KAGOME?!!!!
FKL knows its animu episode and entire series spanning dialogue.

FKL is that actual animu club you steppin' foot in. And its gooey like a slip into cowpie.
:cowsleep:

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 03:19 PM
oh so that's where i left my curry...

TheOneHero
Jul 30, 2008, 03:29 PM
Artwork takes a long time.

Some of Kuda's took like 17 hours.

Glad you're proud of yourself. :3