PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible..?

Bathingape
Jul 30, 2008, 08:51 AM
Do you guys think it would be possible (like a mod or something) to let you rename your character when the US version comes out? Because I just found out that you can use english characters, and I already made my character, and he's level 60 now... So do you think it would be possible?

DarkShadowX
Jul 30, 2008, 09:06 AM
IF a US version comes out, you would most likely have to start a brand new char as I don't think you could transfer a PSP JP char to a US one.

Bathingape
Jul 30, 2008, 09:10 AM
Oh alright, that makes sense. Thanks.

Fry_Heit
Jul 30, 2008, 09:20 AM
I think you could transfer your JP character to some US or EU version of the game... I mean, you can do it the other way around with Monster Hunter, so why not?
But concerning the change of name... I know it is possible, but I don't how. I just know that it might corrupt your save file :/.

KASHIKU
Jul 30, 2008, 09:20 AM
IF a US version comes out, you would most likely have to start a brand new char as I don't think you could transfer a PSP JP char to a US one.
Well , using Laboko you could transfer the savedata. But the name part , that's another world.

Kizeragi
Jul 30, 2008, 09:34 AM
I think you could transfer your JP character to some US or EU version of the game... I mean, you can do it the other way around with Monster Hunter, so why not?
But concerning the change of name... I know it is possible, but I don't how. I just know that it might corrupt your save file :/.

Yes, it's not worth the risk plus by the time a EU/US version is released, most of us will be back on PSU.