PDA

View Full Version : A ray of hope...

hanzo52
Jul 30, 2008, 11:34 AM
So the idea crossed my mind a while back,
and I think Sega should definitely consider it too.
What if, for the Wii, they released PSO Ep. 1, 2, & 4 plus plus (joke).
For the game, they could enable all GCN data to be useable in the new game.
And that would unlock new weapons, ep. 4 for offline users, and if they really wanted to make us happy, they could throw in all of the on and offline quests, Dreamcast, GCN, and Xbox.
(They could also create a new Ep. 5 & 6 if they wanted to be the coolest gents. on Ragol...)

So for anyone who read the paragraph, what do you think?

AlexCraig
Jul 30, 2008, 12:43 PM
As great a thought as it is, it has been thought of and debated before. And sadly, Sega will never do anything like this. With PSP coming out, and AOI in the present, PSO has been left in their wake.

And Episode 5 and 6? Nah. 1-4 are enough for me.

And to the other possible posters, keep it clean.

TalHex
Jul 30, 2008, 04:10 PM
sorry to break it too you dude (and as much as i wish other wise) as long as PSU is out they aren't going to do anymore with PSO, as to getting an episode 5, well if we ever want one we have to make it ourselves

tekboy00
Aug 1, 2008, 09:00 PM
could hackers write a new episode?
would Sega allow it to happen (look the other way)?
if the game was made could it work on all platforms?
Is the PSO fan community really big enough for Sega to even consider making a new episode?
(I am new to the forms and online scene sorry for all the ?)

AlexCraig
Aug 1, 2008, 11:12 PM
Yes.
No.
Not likely.
Not really.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 2, 2008, 12:03 AM
So the idea crossed my mind a while back,
and I think Sega should definitely consider it too.
What if, for the Wii, they released PSO Ep. 1, 2, & 4 plus plus (joke).
For the game, they could enable all GCN data to be useable in the new game.
And that would unlock new weapons, ep. 4 for offline users, and if they really wanted to make us happy, they could throw in all of the on and offline quests, Dreamcast, GCN, and Xbox.
(They could also create a new Ep. 5 & 6 if they wanted to be the coolest gents. on Ragol...)

So for anyone who read the paragraph, what do you think?

I read the first three lines then facepalmed. Please, PLEASE, read stickies man.

tekboy00
Aug 2, 2008, 10:30 AM
i now it is a idea and most likely wont happen, I just like to be realistic and know if the improbable is at least possible.
i read the stick.

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2008, 02:41 PM
i now it is a idea and most likely wont happen, I just like to be realistic and know if the improbable is at least possible.
i read the stick.
If you had you wouldn't be asking this. *coughdontliecough*

NegaTsukasa
Aug 5, 2008, 05:07 PM
Kinda kills me to know they will bring Sonic weilding a big magical sword to the Wii but not a re-make of PSO (which also involve smagica swords! XD) . Sucks when Sega pulls stuff off like this.

I Don't think Sega is going to go back to the past and remold PSO again into newer aged graphics and such.

They are to P.S.U hooked now.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 5, 2008, 05:41 PM
The only magical sword(or saber rather) in PSO was Elysion. :wacko: