PDA

View Full Version : A list of people who should be eaten by Sarlacc.

RufuSwho
Jul 31, 2008, 10:57 AM
For anyone who doesn't know, Sarlacc is the multi-tentacled desert creature that lives in the Great Pit of Carkoon on the planet Tatooine.

These are the people that deserve to be slowly digested by him, over the course of their lifetimes, without the release of death:

1.) Anyone who plays rap music loudly over their mic, STFU!
2.) Anyone who complians about how long it takes Sega to prepare updates; you are impatient and likely too young to remember Super Mario Brothers (the original, it was never updated and still kicks ass).
3.) Machine Gun Glitchers
4.) Players that think booting random people in unlocked rooms is "so funny, HA!"
5.) Meseta Dupers
6.) Kids that have yet to hit puberty singing loudly into my ear. Please die.
7.) lobby spammers, Lobby Spammers, <<LOBBY SPAMMERS>> (please stand still so i can b-list you. Better yet, meet my friend Sarlacc)

Thats all for now. Please feel free to add your own. Sarlacc has plenty of room and is always hungry. :D

Jaspaller
Jul 31, 2008, 11:01 AM
Booters and lobby spammers are the worst...

BRB, Spamming rap music loudly over the mic.

W0LB0T
Jul 31, 2008, 11:24 AM
What the hell was with those lobby spammers on the 360 servers.
Spam=interest-1. if you wanna sell something just PUT IN IN YOUR MOTHER ROOTING SHOP! AND SHUT UP!

I never once been booted from a party. Thats because almost the entire of my short stint on the 360 servers was spent soloing. Puting up with those 360 fucktards was torture enough.

BUT! the ones who need to be Sarlacc chow are those god forsaken meseta dupers. they single handedly killed the PS2/PC servers. I remember before the whole duping horseshit , Universe 1 would actually get full. SERIOUSLY!

RufuSwho
Jul 31, 2008, 11:42 AM
oh no, are you saying that the PC/PS2 servers are not even filling uni 1?

that's very :(

well the event will no doubt help for a time

ive been seeing a great deal of new players in the Xbox servers, people who have actually started after the last Mag event. They are looking forward to MAG based on what their other friends have told them and are in for a nice suprise when the reality lives up to the hype.

but you're certainly right that the Xbox servers have a plethera of, uh, fucktards. While they aren't necessarily the best to play WITH, they at least keep the econmy rolling and the Uni's full.

None the less, we can officailly add to our list:

8.) Fucktards

bon appetitte, Sarlacc

Fiohna
Jul 31, 2008, 11:44 AM
BUT! the ones who need to be Sarlacc chow are those god forsaken meseta dupers. they single handedly killed the PS2/PC servers. I remember before the whole duping horseshit , Universe 1 would actually get full. SERIOUSLY!

Back then, Universe 1 was pretty much packed full and Universe 2 was more populated than it is now.

Tessu
Jul 31, 2008, 11:53 AM
2.) Anyone who complians about how long it takes Sega to prepare updates; you are impatient and likely too young to remember Super Mario Brothers (the original, it was never updated and still kicks ass).

Isn't that a Nintendo game?

Kylie
Jul 31, 2008, 12:00 PM
I agree with that list except for #2. You have to admit that how far we are behind compared to JP and where we should be is ridiculous. :lol: This game runs on updates, so I don't blame people for being a little cranky about it (as long as they complain intelligently). I think the worst on your list are dupers and glitchers. This game isn't that hard, and to try to get an easy rare through an unfair advantage to be cool is pretty sad.

CelestialBlade
Jul 31, 2008, 01:18 PM
You forgot Boba Fett.

AlexCraig
Jul 31, 2008, 02:15 PM
You forgot Boba Fett.
According to the books, he lived.

Well, as I don't play PSU, I can't say much about that. But out here...
Gov. Rod Blagojevich (however you spell that)
The school board for DCHS
Several people I knew in high school
ST (not here, but meh, I'll play to the crowd)
The family of my old babysitter (bitch abused and tortured my brother and I, as did her son and husband)

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2008, 02:31 PM
Fall Out Boy.
Half of the "art" &"photography" on DeviantART. <Usually lollispam, or anime fanart, c'mon, be original.>
Ignorance.
Racism.
Stupid questions &stupid people.

Aisha379
Jul 31, 2008, 04:58 PM
Oh so many people I could name.

Everything from the serious offenders like murderers and child molestors, to people I know who I'd rather not say here, to political figures I probably SHOULDN'T say because I don't want to catch a lot of crap from young impressionables following the crowd.

And then theres just petty stuff. Like "That girl that booted me when we got a rare map", or "That guy that almost hit my car" or "the dude who looked at my sister a little too long at the mall".

I could easily think up a few thousand people though >_>

Broodstar1337
Jul 31, 2008, 06:01 PM

If by "the original" you mean just "Mario Bros", then you are the one who is underaged and I'll be on the lookout for your complaints on how long it takes Sega to unlock a tiny bit of content still stored on the fucking disc.

SStrikerR
Jul 31, 2008, 06:13 PM
Back then, Universe 1 was pretty much packed full and Universe 2 was more populated than it is now.

Yep, those were some good times....until those jackasses came in and fucked it all up.

Mine is noobs who argue about stuff they dont even know about. "Paradi sucks all it does is freeze" "The love bow is an uber rare and my friend got hacked and lost it!! It was worth so much!" "1m is so hard to get!"

And best of all: Getting booted from an unlocked game because they dont want anybody else to join.

Oh and the people who hang and tourture cats...and possibly burn them. WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 31, 2008, 07:50 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with #1, and the rest although I don't play PSU anymore. I'd also like to add gangsters and thugs, racists, sexists, closed-minded people, people who try to push their religions down the throats of other people.

amtalx
Aug 1, 2008, 08:14 AM
#2 is some doo doo brown. If you went to a restaurant and it took three hours to get a cheeseburger and fries, would you complain?

RufuSwho
Aug 1, 2008, 09:25 AM
Broodstar, yes the original was mario bros. never really played it until it came out in the minigame for Super Mario Bros. 3

i think i missed your overall point though

Amtalx, your like my favorite poster on these boards.
Are you saying that the updates should come sooner? It seems like they just have to schedule all the work to translate and recode, i dunno, seems like it would take awhile.
Does sega do its English version coding in JP? or do they higher programmers stateside?

don't really understand, but I'm guessing they do the best that they can given the resources they have avaialabe.

they certainly have our mone,y so that should help. then they do have to make a profit so they can fund future games and still keep the shareholders happy

how hard is it to find good programmers?

point being that we really don't know if they are:
a.) doing the best they possibly can
b.) a bunch of slackers that don't care about the players, just a paycheck
c.) the individuals at Sega are somewhere in between

who are we really mad at? Sega in general? Some nameless, faceless dude that makes the big decisions?

Do we really think they are completely prepared to release an update, but then don't just to spite us?

I think they get it done ASAP then schedule the release, what more can really be done?

Mewnie
Aug 1, 2008, 10:03 AM
There are some that just want 'UPDATS NAO', those are the tards.

The rest of us are pissed, not because we're not getting the updates we want, but
the fact that updates are haphazard at best lately, empty promises and the fact
that the NA/EU player base at times are treated like lepers by SoJ.

SoA gives us the appearance of bumbling incompetents. Picture Abbot and Costello, or the Three Stooges, running things; Except, without the lols.

Iduno
Aug 1, 2008, 12:12 PM
for number 2 I'd just like to point out that nintendo didn't charge £7 a month to play mario and all the content was acsessable off the cartridge from the start as long as you could beat the levels

RufuSwho
Aug 1, 2008, 04:03 PM
true, we didn't pay a monthly fee for Super Mario Brothers

amtalx
Aug 2, 2008, 10:26 AM
Broodstar, yes the original was mario bros. never really played it until it came out in the minigame for Super Mario Bros. 3

i think i missed your overall point though

Are you saying that the updates should come sooner? It seems like they just have to schedule all the work to translate and recode, i dunno, seems like it would take awhile.
Does sega do its English version coding in JP? or do they higher programmers stateside?

don't really understand, but I'm guessing they do the best that they can given the resources they have avaialabe.

they certainly have our mone,y so that should help. then they do have to make a profit so they can fund future games and still keep the shareholders happy

how hard is it to find good programmers?

point being that we really don't know if they are:
a.) doing the best they possibly can
b.) a bunch of slackers that don't care about the players, just a paycheck
c.) the individuals at Sega are somewhere in between

who are we really mad at? Sega in general? Some nameless, faceless dude that makes the big decisions?

Do we really think they are completely prepared to release an update, but then don't just to spite us?

I think they get it done ASAP then schedule the release, what more can really be done?

My point was more that ST has laid out a schedule, but they didn't keep to it. Basic business practice is to never make claims that you can't deliver on. For that, I think players have a right to raise hell.

Being a software guy myself, I can tell you updates aren't made on an ad hoc basis (in a decent company at least). Updates are scheduled months, sometimes even years in advance and modularized so they can be installed with a simple script to update all the files. The idea is that once you build a system, you want to spend as little time as possible maintaining it. The problems come when you discover something is wrong with an update module. In some cases, modules are dependent on each other. So what happens if you discover one of your modules is broken? You have fix the problem module, then search any subsequent modules for dependencies and fix those as well. My guess is that ST found a problem or several problems with their modules and it threw them into a tailspin trying to address all the dependencies. SOJ has tons of resources and a huge player base. SOA, on the other hand, is too busy being scared by the sound that their velcro shoes make.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Aug 2, 2008, 10:57 PM
Any "music" so loud you feel it.

McLaughlin
Aug 2, 2008, 11:12 PM
Are you saying that the updates should come sooner?

The updates would have to come before they could start coming faster.

To be a tad more metaphorical, yes, Amtalx is implying that ST has mailed us our cheese burger a month after we ordered it, and forgot to send the fries.

Seority
Aug 4, 2008, 01:26 PM

Whaaaaaaa?
:-o

Nitro Vordex
Aug 4, 2008, 04:30 PM
She means rap.

Eaten by this thing, eh...

The people who use "Segac" and think it's funny.

CelestialBlade
Aug 4, 2008, 04:52 PM
Guys, I think the Sarlacc is looking a little stuffed....

Oshi--IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!!!

Aisha379
Aug 4, 2008, 05:39 PM

Music is not a peoples =(

The people who use "Segac" and think it's funny.

What about the people who dead seriously mean it?

Fossil
Aug 5, 2008, 12:56 AM
Bad drivers

Sarlacc will have a metal mouth guard for this kinda indigestion.

RufuSwho
Aug 15, 2008, 09:28 AM
EDIT:

people who think that the order you open the boss boxes will change the drops