WildArms2
Aug 1, 2008, 07:27 AM
all done sorry NFS

Billy Mitchell
Aug 1, 2008, 08:40 AM
I'll buy it straight up for max.

WildArms2
Aug 1, 2008, 09:43 AM
I bet you would lol worth more than max thus why its in a gotcha anyway i reconsidered it and took it out and may put it back in when we have a clear understanding of how much its worth right now i can see a 0/10 being 200 mil either by the end of the day today or already

DarkEliteRico
Aug 1, 2008, 09:53 AM
Wow, the american market for these weapons has gone to shit, the japanese have more people playing their servers yet their price was 50 mill average. Seriously people WTF is up with ya'll?

burninglink5
Aug 1, 2008, 10:28 AM
Wow, the american market for these weapons has gone to shit, the japanese have more people playing their servers yet their price was 50 mill average. Seriously people WTF is up with ya'll?
This is what I don't get. Japan has 5 times our population, and their spread prices went about 50mill.

And Wildarms, I lol'd that you think anyone is going to spend 1mill on this gacha, and the fact you think the Spread Needles are going to rise in price, even though we are getting 500 more.

WildArms2
Aug 1, 2008, 05:26 PM
they already did lol and thats why I took it out of my gotcha it would have been gone in a few mins somone would have played til they won it

And yes we on the xbox side will be getting about 300 more after this mag in which I will have at least 4 of these 2 from my characters on the leader boards and a few from friends

And for our economy yup its fuked up because of the grinder glitch and everyone is filthy rich now soo ofcourse things are going for more than the japanese servers amore tip only goes for 50 mil on there servers and on ours it goes for over 100

Csero
Aug 2, 2008, 04:27 AM
That and most of the people I have met on PSU are fairly greedy. I am a very generous guy, often does everyone I encounter try and take me for everything I have....

GlowSticks
Aug 2, 2008, 07:46 PM

It's because lots of people closed/quit their account/game. & Another possible reason, because it's only been 2 days now, and possibly people have not even thought about selling etc.

WildArms2
Aug 3, 2008, 06:53 PM
if you not greedy to some extent you'll never have enough meseta to buy the things you want you think just becuase you sell things cheaper other will do the same things no they will be bought up and resold for more and you lose out on that extra meseta and just make the reseller richer

EurekaX
Aug 4, 2008, 04:53 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure there's at least one idiot who'll spend 2 stacks on the weapon. But, a mil? Lol, I've seen better. SN/G and a repca, and it was 700k.

WildArms2
Aug 6, 2008, 05:48 PM
Need some cash soo I decieded to put the needle back in gotcha try your chance at it for a short while.

WildArms2
Aug 7, 2008, 03:17 PM
added nanopolymer to gotcha too

GOOD LUCK

WildArms2
Aug 9, 2008, 05:24 PM
new price of 750k a try

WildArms2
Aug 12, 2008, 01:46 AM
uppp to top