PDA

View Full Version : Synth request...

GregBackwards
Aug 1, 2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry if this in the wrong forum.

Anyway, I just got a [B]Double Agito, and I really would like to be able to synth it, but my PM is at such a low level, it'd be a waste, really, for me to even attempt a synth. So here's my request. I have all the materials for the weapon, I would just like someone else, with a high level PM to do the synth job for me.

I know, I've already thought that with an item like that, someone might try to take it off my hands, so if anyone is interested, here's what might happen. I'll start a trade and I'll put everything down, however the person doing the synthing will have to give me some insurance, so that if they do take the Agito board and materials away, I'll have something of theirs.

Maybe a bad idea altogether, but I'd really appreciate the help a whole lot.

Astarin
Aug 1, 2008, 02:28 PM
There used to be a "PSOW Synthing Service" thread somewhere, for just this kind of thing. But, meh. I have a 100 Strike PM. I can do it, if you're on PC/PS2 servers. Are you online now?

Edit: post here or PM me. We can set something up.

Darius_Drake
Aug 1, 2008, 02:42 PM
I have been doing this for my friends for quite a while. I could do it for you if you are on the Xbox 360 servers. I won't be online until 6 though. I do require two things though. You have to be in the room when I put it in the oven, and you have to be in the room when I pull it out of the oven. Just policy.

GregBackwards
Aug 1, 2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks Darius, but I'm on the PC/PS2 servers.

afterthoughtz
Aug 1, 2008, 03:36 PM
I have been doing this for my friends for quite a while. I could do it for you if you are on the Xbox 360 servers. I won't be online until 6 though. I do require two things though. You have to be in the room when I put it in the oven, and you have to be in the room when I pull it out of the oven. Just policy.
Actually, thats a very good policy, not sure why they gotta be there when you put it in tho but when you take it out, that way they know you didnt make a good %, you keep it and buy i crappy % one and give them that.