PDA

View Full Version : Falz vs. Olga Flow

Shin_Anubis
Jan 28, 2003, 08:27 PM
Personally, I think Olga Flow is easier. Right now my level 133 FOmar(Pinkal) can beat them solo offline on Ultimate without dying for the most part. If I die, I die when Falz cast the ice and the spinners come up. What does everyone else think?

Auracom
Jan 28, 2003, 08:38 PM
Ya I think Olga Flow is easier to. Dark Falz always gets me when he cast grants. Argh. Olga Flow is a breeze if your a Ranger. Just wip out a photon launcher on his buttox.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 28, 2003, 09:39 PM
for sure Falz is harder, but Flow is hard when you play with the wrong party.
Ryo: stop shooting him your gonna kill me!!
Party: what? *uses duped cannon/Red weapon/Ultimate grants*
Ryo: DX.
i think mainly because, (you might not believe me but) flow seems to pick on my with the body transfer thing, i'm always the one with heathclifts body running for my life telling people "use magic your gonna kill me" with that considered.
Falz would beat Flow in a Boss Vs Boss fight

Davion
Jan 28, 2003, 09:57 PM
Olga Flow was only harder for me on Vhard because it was the first time I ever faced it. The moves caught me offguard for the most part. I was new to ep2, and a lowly level 70ish. I just handed OF his rear on a platter on ult a few days ago with my level 122 HUmar. Now that I'm used to the "new" boss, I think that ult Falz it toughter. Although in a fight, 2nd form of OF is stinkin huge. It would be one heck of a fight if they did battle.

RavenTW
Jan 28, 2003, 10:09 PM
If it was blade for blade, Falz would win (He has two). If it was tech for tech, Falz would win. If it was misc. for misc., Flow would win. And if it was all in my opinion, Flow wouls win cause he LOOKS COOLER!

hucasts_rock
Jan 28, 2003, 10:14 PM
a fight with olga vs falz would be so cool to see...unfortunately, it will most likely never happen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

ShieldDragon
Jan 28, 2003, 10:36 PM
It might just be that I'm used to Falz, and not used to Flow, but I think Flow is harder. Gimme some more time playing Ep. 2 and I'll get back to you.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 28, 2003, 10:42 PM
Technically, Olga Flow is harder. It's stronger and has more moves than Dark Falz.

Dark Falz is just cheap, and fighting it is just tedious more than a challenge. Cure/Freeze makes his tech attacks worth zip and its final form is just boring.

With Olga Flow, you always have to keep on your toes, as Olga Flow isn't nearly as predictable.

hucasts_rock
Jan 28, 2003, 10:47 PM
Olga flow has many suprises...It's fun to face him with the wide range of attacks...you're right phalanx...falz is EXTREMELY cheap...if you can survive his beams, grants, and swipe, you can most likely win...but for grants you can get 4 resist saints....which is 60 light resistance added on to the light resistance you already have...I'd like to see falz cast grants on you then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Phebes
Jan 29, 2003, 12:09 AM
Ironically enough, I just fought Flow for the first time last night, with a character that I'd played mainly online, so I didn't have any hard/vhard stuff open yet..

Getting tired of advancing offline through the ep1 areas, I took my level 33 Force to Flow in Normal, to see what he was like. After killing all the monsters up to him in one or two shots (She's been twinked with spells and items found by my Ult char), I finally fought Flow.. His first form was dead before he could even look at me funny.

His second killed me in one hit, every single time (I gave it a good several times before giving up). At level 33. I'd beaten ep1 normal at 16 without any issues, and yet 33 wasn't enough for my FO...

Admitted, I don't know his patterns yet, since it was the first time I fought him, but still.. Owie.

On a completely different note, I like Flow better than Falz, but only because the elevator shaft looks cooler than any of Falz's battlefields.

Johan
Jan 29, 2003, 12:21 AM
Olga's cheap too, with his instakill and all.

Revilo
Jan 29, 2003, 12:50 AM
I could beat Falz in my sleep lol Olga is way harder

KillerCC1101
Jan 29, 2003, 12:57 AM
Falz is only hard if your a Hunter on Hard-Ultimate cause you cant hit him for $h!t he keeps flying around...lol i fought him today on hard with my Hunewearl took me about a half an hour to kill him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but my Ramar and Fomar kick his arse, lol

Shin_Anubis
Jan 29, 2003, 06:42 AM
Cool responses guys, thanks for the feedback http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alisha
Jan 29, 2003, 12:01 PM
i think olga is easier however the time its takes to do ruins and falz vs the time it takes to do seabed and olga makes the seabed much more efficient exp wise

TeamPhalanx
Jan 29, 2003, 12:52 PM
On 2003-01-28 21:21, Johan wrote:

Every one of Olga Flow's attacks are avoidable. That's not true for Dark Falz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-01-29 09:52 ]</font>

Ropponmatsu
Jan 29, 2003, 01:55 PM
I thought Olga was a lot harder in normal than Falz was, since Falz didn't have his other stage. I wasted all 10 of my monomates, dimates, trimates, and star atomizers and I beat him with 92 HP, solo on normal, I was lvl 35 when I beat Olga. Falz is more difficult after hard mode and above.

Webapprentice
Jan 29, 2003, 06:44 PM
On 2003-01-28 21:21, Johan wrote:

It turns out that instant kill beam from above just does insane damage.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 29, 2003, 07:35 PM
yeah that is true i got hit in hard mode, i got caught up in his mag and i was hoping that i'd get away i got hit and lived with like 16 hp, woo it rocks to be lvl +90

Elixer
Jan 29, 2003, 08:23 PM
i find dark falz easier.

i like olga because hes not all to hard with a good team and on ultimate he gives you around 40 to 44k exp

PrinceBrightstar
Jan 29, 2003, 09:29 PM
put 4 god/hp on and you'll be fine