PDA

View Full Version : Support Item Stacking

SadRomeo
Jan 28, 2003, 08:51 PM
I know that the power/mind/arm type support items stack and I know that the general/battle items do not stack but if I used a general/battle and a devil/battle at the same time, would the effects stack??

What about if I used 2 tp/restorates and 2 tp/generates, would my tp generate even faster than just using 1 tp/generate???

Do any items other that the power/mind/arm/body items stack at all??

Thanks,
SadRomeo

Sedyne
Jan 28, 2003, 09:00 PM
Devil/Battle-God/Battle-General/Battle will not stack over eachother however if you were to equip a
General Battle and a God Battle at the same time, God Battle will override General Battle, and general battle will just be wasting a spot because it has no effect.

I'm pretty sure it works the same with TP/Restorate type items but I may be wrong.

Grimsoar
Jan 28, 2003, 11:24 PM
What about stacking amplifiers? (ex: Blue Amplifier, Barta Amplifier, and a weapon that boosts Barta)

God-Slayer
Jan 28, 2003, 11:30 PM
I believe amplifiers only have any effect when combined with the proper barrier and equipped, so unequipped amplifiers sitting in your inventory have no effect.

Phebes
Jan 28, 2003, 11:36 PM
I'm pretty sure it works the same with TP/Restorate type items but I may be wrong.

*/Restorates certainly do stack.

If you use four TP/Generates, each one will give you 2 points roughly every 10-20 seconds from the time you put it on, creating a seemingly constant recovery if you time the equiping just right. (I've never gone through to figure out the exact timing, especially since they work off running, and do nothing while standing still or fighting)

On 2003-01-28 17:51, SadRomeo wrote:What about if I used 2 tp/restorates and 2 tp/generates, would my tp generate even faster than just using 1 tp/generate???

Yes. You'd gain 4 points every 10-30 seconds or so (TP/Generate*2) and 2 more points every 30-60 seconds (TP/Restore*2), depending how often you're in movement. So about 6 to 10 points a mintue or so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phebes on 2003-01-28 20:40 ]</font>

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 29, 2003, 12:00 AM
On 2003-01-28 20:24, Grimsoar wrote:
What about stacking amplifiers? (ex: Blue Amplifier, Barta Amplifier, and a weapon that boosts Barta)

I'm pretty sure using an ice staff: dagon with a barta merge will stack. I will try this out tonight.

SadRomeo
Jan 29, 2003, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the info!!

Hey Tek, let us know if it that works!

thanks,
SadRomeo

JavaMoon
Jan 29, 2003, 01:55 AM
The tech amplifying weapons do stack. I throw on a Lac Club and a Foie Merge whenever I fight Sil Dragon and the damage with them together is better than with either seperate.